Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:51 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, it claims 95% of warrents. ..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
Actually, it claims 95% of warrents. That only proves biased judges.
Yes that too, or they can't find the real criminals so they place the blame on "illegals".

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "In an effort to end KA's biased..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Montana had 2,500 estimated unauthorized residents in 1990 and 2000
is it possible that 2 of them struck this home? yes
http://www.claytargetsonline.com/list.php/MT
over 25 clay shooting ranges in montana, she could very well be a champion
http://www.casctp.org/FAQCASCTP.pdf
states any Elementary, Junior High, Highschool student male or female under the age of 18 MAY participate.
OK Mr. Random-Facts-Man, you're grasping at straws if this is what you're basing "plausible" on.

an unloaded 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun weighs in at 7.27lbs. While loaded it weighs in at 9.47lbs
I have no doubt that a 11 year old girl could LIFT a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun, but what happens when she tries to aim it or shoot it? A 90-100 lbs. little girl would probably have a significant amount of trouble holding up that heavy of a gun while at the same time aiming it and trying to hold it stead. Not only that, but if she DID somehow manage to aim the gun, once she shot it, she'd probably end up doing more damage to herself than to the intruder. Shit, YOU probably couldn't shoot a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 without falling over, much less an 11 year old girl.

The most commonly injured organs were the small bowel (60%), colon (41.6%), liver (29.3%), vascular structures (24.6%), stomach (17.3%), and kidney (17.0%). The overall survival rate for the series was 88.3%. Odds of survival are high, but not 100%
Once again, Mr. Random-Facts-Man, you're grasping at straws. Not only that, but you're really just hurting your own argument with this one. Overall survival rate of 88.3%? Yet both men died, one of them from being shot in the shoulder. A quick and simple number crunch will tell you that the exact odds of that happening are about 2351 out of RETARDED.

The average weight of an 11-year old girl is about 90-100lbs. A typical housecat weights in at around 8lbs. She could easily of lifted a gun, especially with the knowledge of what she was doing.
Addressed above.

I won't deny at all that it's possible, but it's by no means plausible. The story isn't even coming from a credible source, it's in an e-mail. If it were an article posted on a credibly news source, I would be more inclined to believe it. However, a quick little bit of research on it revealed that it was untrue. In actuality, it's just the words of some asshat trying to spread propaganda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:09 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Crime Statistics. 95% of warrants..."
Crime Statistics.

95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".
47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal.

Source: http://www.texasborderregulators.org...nt/view/15/38/

Here, let me fix this for you. You seemed to not want to show your source very clearly.

Crime Statistics.

95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".
47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal.

Source: http://www.texasborderregulators.org...nt/view/15/38/
Here, try this one on for size instead.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5009270

The Article said:
Non-U.S. citizens accounted for nearly 8 percent of the jail population at midyear 2007, the new Justice Department report noted.
Nearly, but less than, 8%. Found in 2 minutes of google searching (would have been quicker, but I had to sift through all of the propaganda websites and garbage to find a credible source.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:11 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Tell that to all the families who have..."
Tell that to all the families who have had their children and/or loved ones taken from them. Tell that to all the families that wanted to believe that their husband/fathers made it out of the twin towers before the planes struck.

Wanting to believe in something is by far the least retarded thing you could do. Wanting to believe in something gives you hope. I hope that someday your daughter doesnt get abducted. More so, I hope she doesn't know that her father doesnt want to believe that she will be ok. You honestly can't see the ignorance in what you are saying can you?
When the evidence is against something, believing in something because you WANT it to be true is retarded. That's called being irrational.

I understand that people hope for things to be true, but hoping for something to be true when the evidence is against it being true is only setting yourself up for disappointment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Here, let me fix this for you. You..."
There, I trust that source more.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I love articles that link to a bunch of..."
I love articles that link to a bunch of statistics with no reference. I call bullshit on your latest post
You're the one making a claim. The burden of proof lies with you. You're claming something that's highly unlikely, and using an anti-immigration website as a source.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're the one making a claim. The..."
That's like trying to explain the benefits for the enviorment of off-shore drilling using an Exxon mobile website.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "There, I trust that source more."
D3V said: [Goto]
There, I trust that source more.
Honestly, even that source was showing some bias against illegal immigrants.

There's so much covert bias in the media these days, but you really don't notice it unless you know what to look for. For instance, they said "nearly 8%", which is a biased way of saying it. I could say the same exact thing, "less than 8%," and you get a completely different message from it.

Ever notice how if there's an article about a murder or something, they only ever specify the race/gender of the murderer if it's not a white male. They'll specify "murdered by a hispanic man" but if it's a white man they will usually say "murdered by a man."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "OK Mr. Random-Facts-Man, you're..."
Possible - capable of happening or existing } its possible this article happened

Plausible - Seemingly or apparently valid, likely, or acceptable; credible } its plausible this article happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o7nhrNCIio
Video of a girl about 5'6" shooting the gun. You must keep your intellegence long enough to remember she was a "Champion Clay Shooter". When you are experience in anything you do it better then someone without any experience. You understand the kick you get after a shot.

I love your random pulled outta the ass statistics on your 2351 out of retarded. Show me any source, that states it is impossible to die from a gunshot to the shoulder. Further more, you also have to remember that she was on the 2nd story of her house, the man in question was on his way up the stairs when she fires. Assuming she is on a higher elevation then he is one could safely assume the bullet wound entered the shoulder, traveled through his body and stoped... at his heart.

Quote:
Hispanic men (120,000) represented the largest increase to the custody population," it said.
(assuming by hispanic they mean illegal because it was taken from the immigrant section of KA's source.)

If you really wish to get anal KA then here you go.

FBI Statistics on Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens. Friday, 02 March 2007.
Texas Border Regulators.
August 26, 2008 [http://www.texasborderregulators.org...t/view/15/38/].
(The correct way to site a source from the internet.)

FBI Statistics on Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens . Friday, 02 March 2007. Texas Border Regulators. August 26, 2008 [http://www.texasborderregulators.org...t/view/15/38/].
(the here, lemme make a point even though I don't know wtf im talking about sitation)

Anything else?

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-08-26 at 12:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Honestly, even that source was showing..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Honestly, even that source was showing some bias against illegal immigrants.

There's so much covert bias in the media these days, but you really don't notice it unless you know what to look for. For instance, they said "nearly 8%", which is a biased way of saying it. I could say the same exact thing, "less than 8%," and you get a completely different message from it.

Ever notice how if there's an article about a murder or something, they only ever specify the race/gender of the murderer if it's not a white male. They'll specify "murdered by a hispanic man" but if it's a white man they will usually say "murdered by a man."
I think your demographics, mainly where you live could impact this a bunch. I've noticed it a TON living here in Florida, and yes it's pretty pitiful how the media covers, well anything these days. Living with Biased opinions is a part of life though, it is worst though that National media news networks put it into their stories, namely Fox News.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think your demographics, mainly where..."
The point is, nothing in the article KA originally posted points towards false. When you read it everything sounds like it could happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:37 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The point is, nothing in the article KA..."
Well, that can be debateable, but it's all still unlikely. His point was that people will read anything and just take it as fact, when it can't be, and then the whole situation turned into an immigration argument.

And hence, you did prove the point, even though you took a step in the right direction, you still cited sources that aren't legitimate.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:41 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Possible - capable of happening or..."
Possible - capable of happening or existing } its possible this article happened

Plausible - Seemingly or apparently valid, likely, or acceptable; credible } its plausible this article happened
Like I said, not remotely plausible. How is it "likely"? How is it "credible"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o7nhrNCIio
Video of a girl about 5'6" shooting the gun. You must keep your intellegence long enough to remember she was a "Champion Clay Shooter". When you are experience in anything you do it better then someone without any experience. You understand the kick you get after a shot.
And? That girl is 5'6". The average height of an 11 year old girl is about 4'10". http://www.babybag.com/articles/htwt_av.htm

The girl in the video is not 11 years old.

The girl in the video had her boyfriend bracing her shoulder for her, and it still kicked the shit out of her shoulder. If he hadn't been doing that, she probably would have fallen flat on her ass, or broken/dislocated her shoulder.

However, the girl in the e-mail didn't have anyone bracing her shoulder, and she was most likely terrified to death. Yet, we're to believe that she remained completely calm, ran and got her dad's shotgun, ran to meet them at the stairs, knee-crouched like Davey Crockett, and shot both men dead with a gun she most likely wouldn't have been able to shoot?

I love your random pulled outta the ass statistics on your 2351 out of retarded. Show me any source, that states it is impossible to die from a gunshot to the shoulder. Further more, you also have to remember that she was on the 2nd story of her house, the man in question was on his way up the stairs when she fires. Assuming she is on a higher elevation then he is one could safely assume the bullet wound entered the shoulder, traveled through his body and stoped... at his heart.
That doesn't even make sense. Do I need to draw a picture for you? She wasn't shooting from directly above him. It was most likely more like a 45 degree angle.

(assuming by hispanic they mean illegal because it was taken from the immigrant section of KA's source.)
The words might as well be interchangeable to you, huh? Hell, to people like you, anyone who isn't white is an illegal immigrant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think your demographics, mainly where..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I think your demographics, mainly where you live could impact this a bunch. I've noticed it a TON living here in Florida, and yes it's pretty pitiful how the media covers, well anything these days. Living with Biased opinions is a part of life though, it is worst though that National media news networks put it into their stories, namely Fox News.
I'm not even really referring to stuff like Fox News bias. The people who say biased things like I'm talking about usually don't even realize they're doing it. They're not intentionally saying things in a biased way. You can even find articles by women that say biased things about women, and they don't even realize it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 12:44 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The point is, nothing in the article KA..."
The point is, nothing in the article KA originally posted points towards false. When you read it everything sounds like it could happen.
If you're a complete retard then that might be true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 01:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you're a complete retard then that..."
KAvisualaid.JPG (!King_Amazons! Visual Aid for the thinking impaired)

When some people climb stairs they tend to lean a little forward. As to make sure they keep going up. Not only that but the article mentions nothing of the females position durring her 2nd shot. She could have been crouched against a wall, or pined inbetween two corners. (If i have to draw you another picture of how that could change the angle then i quit)

Not once in the article does it mention that the little girl was recoiled into a death trap. Who's to say that when she took the 1st shot, she wasnt perched up against the footboard of her father's bed. And for the 2nd shot she could have gripped the Stair-Railing.

Kazilla said:
!King_Amazong! said:
If you're a complete retard then that might be true.
I agree KA, all members who read this and think it could be true are completely utter fucking ignorant idiots, well said.

!King_Amazon! said:
The words might as well be interchangeable to you, huh? Hell, to people like you, anyone who isn't white is an illegal immigrant.
Yes, because I have made it perfectly clear to you that I hate all forms of illegal aliens. What profession did you say you were? I highly suggest a detective gumshoe.

!King_Amazon! said:
Like I said, not remotely plausible. How is it "likely"? How is it "credible"?
What part of this article isn't? The fact that a matured 11 year old gear is capable of defending herself? (You don't become a Champion Clay Shooter without self discipline)

!King_Amazon! said:
The girl in the video had her boyfriend bracing her shoulder for her, and it still kicked the shit out of her shoulder. If he hadn't een doing that, she probably would have fallen flat on her ass, or broken/dislocated her shoulder.
Sence we are on the idiot path of credible sources, please show me.

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-08-26 at 01:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 02:47 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "4763 (!King_Amazons! Visual Aid for the..."
What's the point of defending an artical that isn't true in the first place?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-26, 05:23 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "4763 (!King_Amazons! Visual Aid for the..."
Not once in the article does it mention that the little girl was recoiled into a death trap. Who's to say that when she took the 1st shot, she wasnt perched up against the footboard of her father's bed. And for the 2nd shot she could have gripped the Stair-Railing.
It says she was in a knee crouch aiming position.

Granted, she would have been holding a shotgun, but how would she have been perched up against anything, or gripping on anything? What, is she going to shoot the shotgun one-handed?

Sence we are on the idiot path of credible sources, please show me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glCFfhclrLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJyTP21utHY
You can tell that one isn't even a 12 gauge. It's not loud enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xFhrigGvY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPusQOswntY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PINUiAC6Ms4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbX-ZImIsfY

And just for fun because it's a classic (but mostly unrelated)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJjaj7pXsA

Have you ever fired a 12 gauge shotgun, Kazilla? It doesn't take a ton of experience to realize that an 11 year old girl shooting one without hurting herself in the middle of a situation like that is incredibly unlikely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 05:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It says she was in a knee crouch aiming..."
.. this thread is stupid. stop fighting like little girls. the end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-26, 05:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It says she was in a knee crouch aiming..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPJazYBReAY

Just for you KA. If a 9 year old boy who "somewhat" looks like he knows what he was doing, then an 11 year old girl who is a champion sure as hell knows what she is doing.

stoopidKA1.JPG
Shows how being perched up against a wall stops most of any recoil...

stoopidKA2.JPG
This is incase you didnt grasp the concept of the 1st example.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla