Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Pre-Marital Sex
Posted 2003-01-09, 10:11 PM
This topic has been in the shout box for sometime now but I got tired of the auto refresh messing up my shout so I thought it would be best talked about here too get everyones viewpoints.

Quote:
Admiral Jason
Premarital sex is wrong. I don't care if it is cool to you. If you have a baby or people find out, its not my fault your fucked. And welfare is not a PLAN! I didn't say any of you practice it but if you do
Quote:
Knight-Rider
fool whata re condoms for? what are the anti-pregnancy pills for? if you are worried by just using condoms just tell her to take the pill AND use condom , no worries there
Quote:
Vcomegasin
Condoms and Pills are mostly used for "Family Control"
Quote:
Admiral Jason
You are a complete idiot. What if she says she took the pill and she didn't? Sure the condom is a very good thing to have, so if something goes wrong OOPS. And besides, this is a gay subject. I merely said that premarital sex is WRONG. I'm not a mormon, but I didn't touch shit 'til I was married.
Quote:
JohnnyTAE
Booty is booty married or not, just because you get married doesn't mean you're going too win the lottery. And the pill and condom is better then nothing right?
If I got married before sleeping with another girl I don't think the relationship would last because I would be lusty as fuck but if you "practice" first then you will have the best of both worlds and be able too really find something worth more then sex. The only downside to my whole theory is that I like my women innocent I can't stand a slut but I am one myself
Quote:
Admiral Jason
That was priceless man. Sure if that's your preference, i'm down with that. But I find it immoral, so I never did have premarital sex. Sure I used up a lot of tissue boxes, but I never wanted to sleep with a girl. Every girl at my high school was a WHORE. FREAKING WHOOOORE! They were all ugly as hell. So that kinda spurred me not to do anything 'til I was hitched.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-09, 10:20 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Quote:
Admiral Jason
That was priceless man. Sure if that's your preference, i'm down with that. But I find it immoral, so I never did have premarital sex. Sure I used up a lot of tissue boxes, but I never wanted to sleep with a girl. Every girl at my high school was a WHORE. FREAKING WHOOOORE! They were all ugly as hell. So that kinda spurred me not to do anything 'til I was hitched.
I don't disagree with you on that whole save it for someone you love thing but I just seen it go bad too many times too agree with it (but it goes bad often times either way). For Example my cousin got married when he was 17 too this 20 year old and they only did it too avoid being "immoral" as you put it, but now they have a kid and they both hate each other and want too be single again. Now they got a whole lot of life left where they are just going to be struggling to survive with each other. On the other hand you have single parents being stupid but it all is really dictated on the person. The unresponsible people fuck it up for the rest and little hoodrats that'll do anything too get pregnant so you don't leave em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-10, 06:17 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Heh, when morals are argued, there is always the obvious side that will win (Well, usually). Its just too bad that morals aren't laws or something is enforced in everyday life. Just because it immoral, doesn't mean it wrong, or not condoned by millions upon millions of people.

Facts are facts, and the fact of the matter is, Pre-marrital sex is practice by an immense population in the world, and is very pleasurable and exciting for most anyone who has experienced it.

If this was a moral vote, pre-marital sex is wrong, if this is an opinionation vote, pre-marital sex is the fucking bomb!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-10, 02:29 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
I say ur ready to have sex when you're mature enough...i dont know how that is to be determined but once ur mature enough it's fine. I dont find it immoral if you are still being true to one woman married or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-10, 03:04 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
I believe the correct reason it is immoral to the people who view it as immoral is because that it is done before marriage. It is not because they may not be with the same partner for the rest of their lives, but because that it is done without the unity of marriage.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-10, 09:36 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Nah, they just can't get laid so they spend the gap of time they have left to bitch about people that can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-10, 09:38 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
This is a topic I think about most everyday...Why don't I have sex before marrage? well why don't I?...I don't want to be treated like a whore!...God and my family would look down upon me, I don't want sex to make up a guys mind if he loves me or not (top reason) I don't want to have a child...if I get married and do have a baby I want to know he'll be there...I want it to be the most memorable thing I do and I don't want it to just be a hobby...
I'll have to agree w/ Jason on this one...it's much more romantic if a guy is a virgin and says that he only wants to be w/ one person.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-01-10, 09:58 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Silverjinx18 said:
This is a topic I think about most everyday...Why don't I have sex before marrage? well why don't I?...I don't want to be treated like a whore!...God and my family would look down upon me, I don't want sex to make up a guys mind if he loves me or not (top reason) I don't want to have a child...if I get married and do have a baby I want to know he'll be there...I want it to be the most memorable thing I do and I don't want it to just be a hobby...
I'll have to agree w/ Jason on this one...it's much more romantic if a guy is a virgin and says that he only wants to be w/ one person.
I like the way you look at the whole situation, stay with it and don't change for anything. Damn Bob you may just have the best wedding gift of all time

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2003-01-10 at 11:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-10, 10:57 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Fun Fact - Most of the men that cheat on their wife did not have sexual intercourse with any other women before they got married.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-10, 11:34 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Knight-Rider said:
Fun Fact - Most of the men that cheat on their wife did not have sexual intercourse with any other women before they got married.
Then the man never really loved her and he is just being selfish...damn where did love go...really...you marry because you're in love...not because you want to have sex...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-02-08, 12:34 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Now, i agree with silver and bob completly , now i cant look at in exactly the same way as them because i personly am not , but i am still with the only person ive ever been with. it should be a total love commitment, and yes you should wait till marriage , and yes i do probably sound like i big hippocrit. but most of all you should do whats in your heart and NOT what yuor body wants , and that my friends is what makes it speacial
Yes, I rather like this God fellow. He's very theatrical, you know, a pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence. Gotta get me some of that.
-Stewie (family guy)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RandomThought is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRandomThought is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RandomThought

Posted 2003-02-08, 01:02 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Bad punctuation and capitalization, but good thought. Thank you.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-08, 02:54 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
if you are man enough to have pre-marital sex, you should also be man enough to face the music when you fucked it up.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-09, 03:53 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Pre-marital sex doesn't bug me on a moral basis, but it does on a personal basis. Frankly, I could give a rats ass what anyone else chooses to do in regard to their sex life. I've had full-blown intercourse once and will not do it again until I am married. Once again, it's not a moral thing. There's just too much risk involved, protected or not.

Now, that doesn't rule out other activity. I'm simply saving that one thing for marriage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-02-09, 12:22 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
How to please a woman? Love her, buy her gifts, miss the superbowl for her, buy her jewelry, act like you're interested in what she's talking about. How to please a man? Show up naked, bring bear.

God that is truthful. Also, there's always abortions if you do mess up. But, havent you ever noticed that the people who are so adamantly against abortions are so ugly you wouldn't want to touch them in the first place?
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-02-09, 01:18 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
I think most meen prefer beer over bear.

Also, I don't really like abortions to be honest. I know a girl who had an abortion at 14... If you fuck up, you should have to deal with it.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-10, 03:30 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Medieval Bob said:

Also, I don't really like abortions to be honest. I know a girl who had an abortion at 14... If you fuck up, you should have to deal with it.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-02-10, 04:16 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
ood point on the whole be man enough to face what u did
but if i fucked up i would fucking leave the country or something so guess im not man enough :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Assmonk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAssmonk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Assmonk

Posted 2003-02-10, 04:21 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Medieval Bob said:

That is a sensitive subject....

But I think that abortions are acceptable in certain circumstances... Like the fourteen year old girl.. What kind of life would that child live??

What about rape victims?..

I saw a bumper sticker that made alot of sense it read;

"If you can't trust me with a choice, how can you trust me with a child?"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:31 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
The thing is that it wasn't a rape.

She had been having sex for a while, and I think that if you're going to do that at that young of an age, then you just have to man up if you get pregnant. Maybe the child would have had a hard time in life, but if I had the option of a difficult childhood or not existing... well.. it's not a difficult choice.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob