Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-07-09, 04:14 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You need to get some too, Lenny. You..."
It's true. You guys have Walmart there right? They've infested every inch of the planet haven't they? Is that where like your white trash people shop too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-09, 04:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "BLIMEY! What does Al'quida have against..."
We Brits are amazing speakers...we managed to discover something that your presidents can never seem to understand. We call it grammar...

I haven't that faintest idea why Al'Qaeda hat us. It may be bacause we helped you guys in Iraq (though how does Bush repay us? "Our relationship is no quid pro quo realtionship"...in other words, thanks for helping, now screw you).

Who do you mean by the London Governor??

And yes, we do have Wal*Mart over here, but we call it Asda. It's very good value, but with the wrong class of people. You get a better class if you say shop at Waitrose...or even Marks and Spencers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-09, 07:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We Brits are amazing speakers...we..."
so wal-mart = Asda ? they aren't related or owned by the same people though right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-10, 05:32 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "so wal-mart = Asda ? they aren't..."
Asda over here is owned by Wal*Mart.

http://www.asda.co.uk/asda_corp/scri...asda%26meta%3D

Click the link and you'll see in the top left corner: Asda part of the Wal*Mart family.

Ooooh, they're doing the new HP for £8.96, that's the cheapest so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-10, 07:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Asda over here is owned by Wal*Mart. ..."
Hardcover 672 pages (July 16, 2005)

J.K. Rowling has revealed three chapter titles from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to be:
  • Chapter Two: "Spinners End"
  • Chapter Six: "Draco's Detour"
  • Chapter Fourteen: "Felix Felicis"
Oooh, gotta love Amazon. They sure know their stuff.

It's a bit disappointing that...I was hoping for something longer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-10, 07:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hardcover 672 pages (July 16, 2005) ..."
lol, tango...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-10, 08:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol, tango..."
Which flavour?? It makes all the difference you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-10, 08:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which flavour?? It makes all the..."
Flava Flav Yo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-10, 08:34 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which flavour?? It makes all the..."
I thought it was just coke flavor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-10, 08:34 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Flava Flav Yo."
Is that orange or apple??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-10, 08:36 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I thought it was just coke flavor."
Don't know where I got that idea from though, I never heard of it before until I saw 21 Days Later. Which was the best zombie movie btw. Stupid fucking Land of the Dead. Hey guys I have an idea, lets re-release Dawn of the Dead and change one word in the name... They wonder why the box-office is in a slump.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-10, 08:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is that orange or apple??"
Wtf, you guys have an apple flavored soda?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-10, 08:40 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wtf, you guys have an apple flavored..."
Yes...we've got lots of flavours...

Apple
Lemon
Orange
Lemon and Lime
Raspberry
Cherry

Not to mention all the hybrids, the tropicals, the summer fruits'...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-10, 10:52 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Don't know where I got that idea from..."
It's 28 days later. They werent really zombies IMO because they werent dead when they became one, at least not all of them I think... They were basically just humans with rage as their only emotion, thus not feeling pain, hunger or thirst.

I've yet to see land of the dead, I heard the ending was quite stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-10, 10:54 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "It's 28 days later. They werent really..."
I still cant believe isshin is a shinigami...damn kubo and his crazy plot twists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-10, 10:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yes...we've got lots of flavours... ..."
Anyone here ever measured their own dick?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-10, 11:15 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Anyone here ever measured their own..."
Oh man I need to shave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-10, 12:19 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "It's 28 days later. They werent really..."
Right 28 days later... I'm pretty sure they were hungry, they did die from starvation after all. It wasn't a zombie movie technically but it had the same basic plot. Stupid person releases virus, virus destroys 90% of humanity, people fight and kill (sometimes hundreds w/ unlimited ammo ) of zombies, somehow they win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-10, 12:21 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Anyone here ever measured their own..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Has anyone here ever not measured their own dick?

S
I
G
N
I
F
I
C
A
N
T

C
O
N
T
E
N
T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-10, 12:25 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "S I G N I F I C A N"
Have you ever measured someone elses dick?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy