Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-08-26, 05:45 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting ".. this thread is stupid. stop..."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
.. this thread is stupid. stop fighting like little girls. the end.
you say that in everythread stop spamming go away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 05:57 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you say that in everythread stop..."
you're a jerk. the end. again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-26, 06:02 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "you're a jerk. the end. again."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
you're a jerk. the end. again.
lol - im so sick of that stupid your post is bullshit stop doing it error...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 06:02 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPJazYBRe..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPJazYBReAY

Just for you KA. If a 9 year old boy who "somewhat" looks like he knows what he was doing, then an 11 year old girl who is a champion sure as hell knows what she is doing.
It doesn't state what type of gun it is (I don't currently have sound so I can't listen to it, and the video is blurry as hell), and that boy is not endangered by people breaking into his house. You fail to grasp that, all things considered, the entire story is absurd. Even IF an 11 year old girl was a skeet shooting champion, that doesn't mean shit when her life is actually in danger. I would assume that shooting skeet is not the same as defending yourself against intruders.

Attachment 4766
Shows how being perched up against a wall stops most of any recoil...

Attachment 4767
This is incase you didnt grasp the concept of the 1st example.
Neither of those even make sense.

In the position the e-mail states she was in, her back would not be parallel to the wall. She would essentially be leaning forward. At best, she might be able to have her lower back against the wall, but that's not going to do anything to help the recoil.

Again, have you ever shot a 12 gauge shotgun? Have you ever shot any gun ever?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 06:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It doesn't state what type of gun it is..."
!King_Amazon! said:
It doesn't state what type of gun it is (I don't currently have sound so I can't listen to it, and the video is blurry as hell), and that boy is not endangered by people breaking into his house. You fail to grasp that, all things considered, the entire story is absurd. Even IF an 11 year old girl was a skeet shooting champion, that doesn't mean shit when her life is actually in danger. I would assume that shooting skeet is not the same as defending yourself against intruders.
...Lemme take you on a trip - into the human body.

Adrenaline: a hormone produced by the adrenal gland in the body of many animals. When it is produced in the body it stimulates the heart-rate, dilates blood vessels and air passages, and has a number of more minor effects. Adrenaline is naturally produced in high-stress or physically exhilarating situations.

The term "fight or flight" is often used to characterize the circumstances under which adrenaline is released into the body. It is an early evolutionary adaptation to allow better coping with dangerous and unexpected situations. With dilated blood vessels and air passages, the body is able to pass more blood to the muscles and get more oxygen into the lungs in a timely manner, increasing physical performance for short bursts of time.

SOURCE : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-adrenaline.htm
For the blind as hell KA

!King_Amazon! said:
In the position the e-mail states she was in, her back would not be parallel to the wall. She would essentially be leaning forward. At best, she might be able to have her lower back against the wall, but that's not going to do anything to help the recoil.
The recoil isn't that much. As in all the video's you posted not one of them is standing correctly, they will topple each time because they havent braced themselves against anything. (their foot for instance). In the video i posted you can clearly see the youngman standing firmly with his legs spread apart waiting for the recoil in which he knows is comming. The video's you posted were all of first timers. You then begin to peck away at the video saying, its to blurry. I dont have sound. You found a video that owns my face and i need a way outta it...

stoopidKA3.JPG
Now if i kick this ball directly at your face its going to keep moving until it hits your face. Where it comes to a halt.

Now if i get recoiled into a wall, im going to keep moving until i hit that wall.

Comprende? Im drawing these pictures are retarded as i can, i hope it helps.

And yes i have shot a gun before. Actually four, two were air guns and two were actual guns. I don't remember my grandfathers fun i had shot but it was a rifle of some sort. And the other gun i have shot was a .45 handgun my neighboor had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 06:49 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "...Lemme take you on a trip - into the..."
Attachment 4768
Now if i kick this ball directly at your face its going to keep moving until it hits your face. Where it comes to a halt.

Now if i get recoiled into a wall, im going to keep moving until i hit that wall.

Your grey matter is approaching terminal viscosity.

A ball that comes to a perfect halt when hitting another object would be a marvelous way to transfer kinetic energy. In reality, its (absolute) impulse will always be greater than the absolute value of its momentum. Also, the only way you could get recoiled into a wall, and then keep moving until you hit the wall (again) would be if you and the wall made up the only significant masses in the system, e.g. if you found yourself colliding and rebounding off a wall in otherwise empty space.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-08-26 at 07:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-08-26, 06:53 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "...Lemme take you on a trip - into the..."
COCKS.

How can you be so dumb?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 06:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "COCKS. How can you be so dumb?"
stfu KA, just because you were proven beyond a reasonable doubt. You make me sick everytime you fail at explaining you pull the fuck it card. You are pitiful. You havent proven anything in this thread. You post something then insult the people who would possibly believe something that could be real you are the defense my friend now prove that it's utterly impossible for this to happen and you win, thats all you have to do. Man up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 07:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "stfu KA, just because you were proven..."
stfu KA, just because you were proven beyond a reasonable doubt. You make me sick everytime you fail at explaining you pull the fuck it card. You are pitiful. You havent proven anything in this thread. You post something then insult the people who would possibly believe something that could be real you are the defense my friend now prove that it's utterly impossible for this to happen and you win, thats all you have to do. Man up.
You haven't proven anything beyond a reasonable doubt, Kazilla, except perhaps the fact that your brain doesn't function when you type. I've explained everything just fine, you're just incapable of the logical thought that is required to understand it. I'm not going to keep trying to explain shit to you over and over.

Frustrating me into submission doesn't mean that you've proven anything. You're still wrong. I'm just sick of trying to break through the wall that is your stupidity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 07:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You haven't proven anything beyond a..."
Yes, because you are a complete idiot that has failed in your own thread you dub me the idiot, well played. The fact is you can't even somewhat prove that this is impossible. An 11 year old girl who is a champion clay shooter IS capable of doing everything in this article. Now Back to the subject at hand, you dismissing the populus as idiots for believeing what they read, i feel i have proven that it can very well be obscured as possible. Goodday KA, may you not fail in your next thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 07:42 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPJazYBRe..."
If you guys would only put this much collective effort into something worth debating, like religion, then it would be worthwhile.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:29 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Yes, because you are a complete idiot..."
The fact is you can't even somewhat prove that this is impossible.
No shit sherlock. I even said myself that it's POSSIBLE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How is that even remotely plausable? ..."
I've known plenty of girls that age who are able to fire shotguns. Have you ever fired a shotgun? They have very little kick. That's why even kids can shoot them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No shit sherlock. I even said myself..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
No shit sherlock. I even said myself that it's POSSIBLE.
you say its possible yet you were telling everyone who could believes it are idiots... make up your mind KA...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:23 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I've known plenty of girls that age who..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
I've known plenty of girls that age who are able to fire shotguns. Have you ever fired a shotgun? They have very little kick. That's why even kids can shoot them.
I've shot a 20 gauge shotgun and a 12 gauge shotgun. The 20 gauge didn't have much kick at all, and I could imagine an 11 year old girl being able to shoot one. It's generally what's recommended for younger kids in skeet tournaments.

However, the 12 gauge had a pretty wicked kick, and I know how to hold and fire a gun. Perhaps it's possible for an 11 year old girl to shoot one, but I'd really have to see it to believe it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've shot a 20 gauge shotgun and a 12..."
The whole story in it's entireity is just.. eh.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:30 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you say its possible yet you were..."
you say its possible yet you were telling everyone who could believes it are idiots... make up your mind KA...
Wow, is it that hard to understand? Really?

It's possible that the God that Christians worship is real and that he created everything, yet the evidence is heavily against it. I don't claim that it's IMPOSSIBLE that the Christian God exists, but I think it's silly to believe that he does, since the evidence is pretty heavily against it.

It's possible that all of the people I know are aliens and they're all studying me as some sort of experiment. According to you, if I believed that, I wouldn't be an idiot?

It's possible that you're capable of intelligent thought. However, the evidence is pretty strongly against that.

As I've already said, believing something when the evidence is heavily against it is idiotic. It's foolish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've shot a 20 gauge shotgun and a 12..."
The story may be fake, but a 12 gauge has very little kick at all. I have a scar from a rifle that had kick, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:35 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The story may be fake, but a 12 gauge..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
The story may be fake, but a 12 gauge has very little kick at all. I have a scar from a rifle that had kick, lol.
Perhaps it depends on whatever you're comparing it to. I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of guns that have more kick than a 12 gauge shotgun, but I can say from personal experience, at least compared to anything I've ever shot, 12 gauge shotguns have a pretty big kick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wow, is it that hard to understand? ..."
irrational thinking is always retarded KA i assumed you would know that. wanting to think that your child will return safe... is not idiotic and i dont care which way you pull your head outta your ass to finally understand that text but you need to.

To sit there and compare an 11 year old girl defending herself in a house with a little shotty to; aliens studying you (of all people) and to religeon is more of an idk what else to say tactic. Come on KA i know you have something better crawling around in that empty void someone at some point called your brain. Use it.

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-08-26 at 11:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla