Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Should D3V be unbanned?
Yes 8 57.14%
No 5 35.71%
It doesn't matter to me either way 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-08-20, 11:29 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hey, how about I vouch for him? You..."
Why you? Why not just have SirPullido vouch for him. If D3v gets banned again, we'll ban SirPullido too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-20, 04:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why you? Why not just have SirPullido..."
let just make an account that it will get banned if d3v will and it availible to everyone
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-21, 07:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why you? Why not just have SirPullido..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Why you? Why not just have SirPullido vouch for him. If D3v gets banned again, we'll ban SirPullido too.
There you have it. You've got somebody to vouch for him. Somebody is actually going along with your idiotic way to resolve this... You specifically named ME to vouch for him and now that somebody else besides me wants to vouch, suddenly he can't do it?

Wow.

How about this: If you don't let Titus vouch for him, I will. If D3V gets banned again and I get banned too, oh well. This is just a forum.. there are plenty of other good forums on the web, I'll just find another one should I be banned from here. There you have it.. the magical words you've been looking for KA, I'll vouch for D3V.

It's not like Chruser said your idea has any validity anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 07:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There you have it. You've got somebody..."
K_A's idea really goes along with the spirit of expanding the forum's active member base...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-21, 08:14 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "K_A's idea really goes along with the..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
K_A's idea really goes along with the spirit of expanding the forum's active member base...
The purpose is to fish out the asshats like d3v and his fellow fanboys

With the 1/2 decent to decent members not worrying about what poor ol d3v is doing. He got banned boo hoo bring my boytoy back so i can speak with him about voom vooms. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-21, 08:52 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The purpose is to fish out the asshats..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
The purpose is to fish out the asshats like d3v and his fellow fanboys

With the 1/2 decent to decent members not worrying about what poor ol d3v is doing. He got banned boo hoo bring my boytoy back so i can speak with him about voom vooms. lol
Holy shit your idiocy knows no bounds. That is not the purpose of this at all. Please stop acting like you know everything that is going on here when you've only been back for two weeks. It makes you look like an even bigger retard than you actually are.

Don't you get tired of multiple people telling you you're an imbecile? It's like it doesn't even register in your childish brain that you really are an idiot, despite what countless people are telling you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 09:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Holy shit your idiocy knows no bounds...."
If you put Titus and Thanatos on that list, throw me on there as well. You can ban all 3 of us. If your immature and ill thought out method is the only one available to get the guy another chance then I don't really give a shit, I'll go along. I've got enough shit going on since I'm taking 6 classes and possibly working anyways, plus a girlfriend. So if he does screw up then I'll go along with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-21, 09:35 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If you put Titus and Thanatos on that..."
add me on it too i dont care my life is boring even with zel and school is going to be starting soon for me soo i dont mined
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-21, 08:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There you have it. You've got somebody..."
i will too well heck if im banned who will care not me and with the bann sread out d3v will care about getting banned
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There you have it. You've got somebody..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
It's not like Chruser said your idea has any validity anyway.
2 days ago.

[11:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Did you view my idea about unbanning D3v?
[11:35] Zelaron: Yes.
[11:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: k
[11:35] Zelaron: I don't think anyone will assume responsibility for his actions.
[11:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Then I see no reason to give him another chance
[11:35] Zelaron: It was a good argument against unbanning him, either way.
[11:35] Zelaron: The poll isn't really in his favor, anyway.
[11:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: If nobody is willing to put their own ass on the line
[11:36] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That means nobody believes he has changed
[11:36] Zelaron: Well, actually, it IS, but it's pretty much a tie.
[11:36] Zelaron: Which, at this rate doesn't exactly merit unbanning him due to the "conflict", I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "2 days ago. [11:35]..."
Then put your idea into play. You have 4 people that will vouch for him. I think that should be enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Then put your idea into play. You have..."
Maybe you didn't quite catch on, but Chruser said D3v most likely wouldn't be unbanned anyway, because the poll is not really in his favor by a significant amount. You must have been too busy seeing red to read that part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 11:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe you didn't quite catch on, but..."
"He most likely won't be unbanned" does not equal "He's never coming back."

We'll just have to wait what Chruser thinks about this when he's finished moving or whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 12:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe you didn't quite catch on, but..."
Geez, I'm surprised Chruser agreed with your piss poor little cosigning plan anyways. Your plan is the antithesis of a good idea for the community. It is the harbinger of bad feelings. As it stands the pole is in D3v's favor and 4 of us have agreed to be banned if he is to majorly screw up. And in all honesty, at least one of the against votes doesn't really have a lot of merit to me. Kazilla's reasoning is utterly retarded for voting as he did, as he'd explained. Even Lenny's sided with bring him back and offered even more, and Lenny's one of the most level-headed among us.

How much more damage could D3v do, if you believe he has done this much? I mean honestly, I've had plenty of disagreements with him in the past and have seen it fit to get past them and see him as a contributing member. Otherwise, if I had kept my old feelings, I'd have hated: you, WW, gruesome, thanatos, and quite a few others. However, over the years I've come to consider most of you as friends and enjoy keeping in contact. And like all friends, we all have our quarrels. I regret having lost Grav (a little less so since he stopped being a contributing member for a good while) and MJ. The chemistry was there for them to leave. Yes, D3v may have been the final straw, but there were already elements there to the point to where it was just a matter of time. MJ wanted to escape the grasps of the PC so he could concentrate more on his studies (and his lady friend whom he cared for deeply), and Grav being involved with student government, his long-time girlfriend, and an engineering degree also had plenty to do.

But we have to face the facts, for the forseeable future they're gone. Do you want to continue to hold a grudge against a guy who most likely was just the most shallow of reasons for them to have left, or would you like to look at this from the point that what's lost is lost, and we have to move on? Obviously a sizeable portion of us would like for him to come back, and if he were to fuck up too bad you could remedy it. But I just don't see him being able to cause as much damage as you said he had in the past. Even if he did act up, you could be rid of him in the period of a few seconds between reading the post and banning him. However, you guys make it seem as though it's some monolithic task. He isn't Atlas, you don't have to lift the world from his shoulders, but only a few clicks to give him the relief he desires.

Anyways, that's my .02 dollars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-21, 12:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Geez, I'm surprised Chruser agreed with..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
what's lost is lost, and we have to move on?
That is the entire reason he should remain banned and zelaron should move on - there will be new contributors that love automotive, and are just dying to speak with thanatos about football - The problem with that idea is you guys see d3v as a long time member / friend w/e may have you. You will have to open your eyes and see the ability of some of the newer members with just 1 arrow on their longevity bar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-21, 02:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Geez, I'm surprised Chruser agreed with..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Someone vouch for D3v. Thanatos, most likely. When D3v comes back and eventually gets banned again, Thanatos does as well. If you've really got faith that D3v has changed, put your money where your mouth is and show it.
Thanatos said:
Why should it be me? So you can find some bullshit reason to get rid of somebody else you don't like?
!King_Amazon! said:
Why should it be me? So you can find some bullshit reason to get rid of somebody else you don't like?
Am I the only one who saw this? KA didn't pick Thanatos out of all the members and say, "You must vouch and get banned with D3V!" He was only pointing out that Thanatos is 1.) Impartial to the situation, 2.) Started the thread, so he assumes responsibility of it, and 3.) He seems to benefit the most, being as him and D3V had/have so much in common. It was not a personal attack on you, Thanatos.

Titusfied said:
Hey, how about I vouch for him? You can ban me along with him if he doesn't shapen up when he comes back. I'm pretty confident that he would be fine if unbanned.
Thanatos said:
If you don't let Titus vouch for him, I will. If D3V gets banned again and I get banned too, oh well. This is just a forum.. there are plenty of other good forums on the web, I'll just find another one should I be banned from here. There you have it.. the magical words you've been looking for KA, I'll vouch for D3V.
jamer123 said:
i will too well heck if im banned who will care not me and with the bann sread out d3v will care about getting banned
Willkillforfood said:
If you put Titus and Thanatos on that list, throw me on there as well. You can ban all 3 of us.
The idea isn't to get everyone banned when he fucks up. The point trying to be made is who really whole-heartedly honest-to-god believes that D3V will not break any rules ever again so long as he is a member. Titusfied/D3V relationship is unknown to me, so whether he is against or for the permanent banning is also unknown to me. For him to put his neck on the chopping block is evidence that someone believes he has changed. Thanatos/D3V relationship was broken down above, but to reiterate, Thanatos seems to have the most in common with D3V, so they get along. But take note:
Thanatos also said:
I could care less if D3V is banned or unbanned. It doesn't bother me one bit. I do want him back, but if the decision is made to keep him banned, whatever it's not my decision.
That goes to show he doesn't give 2 fucks whether the ban is lifted or not. The WKFF/D3V relationship is also unknown to me, but it seems he would prefer if D3V was lifted of his ban, if simply for the reason of "If any current poster leaves because D3v starts posting again it's because they're a pussy and can't take any heat at all. If you're on zelaron and can't take flaming then you're screwed in the first place, imo." Seems like a valid point to me.

jamer, you just seem to be following the crowd, no offense.

!King_Amazon! said:
CHAT LOG
From what I understand, is that D3V realizes he fucked up, he said if he could do it over, he wouldn't have pushed so hard, and that he doesn't feel he should be blamed as the sole reason. I agree with both sides in that conversation. Where as D3V was fucked up for pointing all that out with such a huge impact in real life, MJordan shouldn't be trying to lead 2 lives. On the whole, it seems you were both in the same book, but on the wrong page. From reading that, one thing is obvious, he is banned because he blew MJordan's cover, which seems entirely unfair. But as stated to me, he is banned for breaking numerous rules, and continued to do so regardless of his many warnings.

Either way, Chruser's decision is final. This isn't a democracy, this isn't a joint company venture, and this isn't up to a panel. What's done is done, and I think the main reason this thread, as well as the previous "UNBAN D3V" threads, exists is so people can reach their post count for the day.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-21, 04:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why you? Why not just have SirPullido..."
Rofl oh Sir.Pullido, yeah titus you don't come here enough.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-21, 04:36 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Rofl oh Sir.Pullido, yeah titus you..."
i do i come here evryday
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-21, 04:46 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i do i come here evryday"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
i do i come here evryday
PLEASE. Hell, I'd be willing to trade jamer for D3v. Just ban jamer and unban D3v, you won't hear a complaint out of me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-21, 05:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "PLEASE. Hell, I'd be willing to trade..."
PLEASE. Hell, I'd be willing to trade jamer for D3v. Just ban jamer and unban D3v, you won't hear a complaint out of me.
Seconded, and let's throw Kazilla in there while we're at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim