Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-12-03, 05:49 PM in reply to Curian's post starting "Ok I'll remember the American who..."
Curian said:
Ok I'll remember the American who retrieved the codes Lenny. You didn't honestly think a Brit could have the balls to do it could you? And I have my doubts about Britain knocking off 3 years of the war you guys didn't do shit except sit on your damn beaches with MG's and wait for the German army because you are such cowards. BTW I know the RAF fought against the Luftwaffe but guess what, the few american pilots who were transferred to the Pacific said that the Japanese were MUCH better opponents and had a vastly superior plane called a Zero

Besides if America had not stepped in you would have got owned so quit talking tough already. Besides who was it that got America involved....wait....wait OH YEAH!!! A guy named WINSTON CHURCHILL who wouldn't stop whining to America for help and let's talk about this plane thing maybe we only sent such a puny amount because we were busy building hundreds of thousands of bombers and carpet bombing germany the entire time. Seriously give credit where it is due man cause we all know you would have had your asses handed to you on a golden platter were it not for Russia and the U.S.A. What I want to know is what did YOU guys do while we fought the Japanese AND the Germans that's right Lenny YOU were nowhere when Russia and the U.S.A fought Japan you gave minimum help with Germany and none with Japan.
End of disscussion.

Back to the topic now.....Advent Children was pretty cool but still I would love to get it in English.
That u571 or whatever movie released by Hollywood twisted the facts and had an American crew getting it. Pretty certain a British crew got it :P.

Mmm, also the British military was a big help in the same theaters of war the Americans were in. Think montgomery.

One more thing! I do agree the U.S. played an intergral role in the Allies winning WW2, but for the most part it was a major support role in Europe until the latter part of it :P. My grandad fought in WW2 though and killed himself at least one German ...that german's arm band, pistol, and so forth is on my wall right now in a case. He was in the SS.

Oh yea, and the version of Advent Children I saw had REALLY messed up audio but I didn't expect it to be perfect. I think it'll be nice in the theaters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-04, 09:21 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That u571 or whatever movie released by..."
It's not going to theaters, I believe. Straight to DVD, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-04, 10:17 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That u571 or whatever movie released by..."
Lol no it was an american spy who retrieved them on paper the British were just telling him what to do not to mention about a month later the British DID capture a German submarine and Lenny I do give Britain credit for its tactics but if you think Britain would have won without our manpower and production power you are wrong because Russia didn't care about you guys, but what I want to know is how stupid were our scientists cause seriously we had their codes about a month before the Brits and they still cracked it first.

And Jessifer I think it's going straight to DVD but they would be smart to put it in theaters first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Curian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCurian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Curian

Posted 2005-12-04, 02:12 PM in reply to Curian's post starting "Lol no it was an american spy who..."
Quote:
...but what I want to know is how stupid were our scientists cause seriously we had their codes about a month before the Brits and they still cracked it first.
It's cause we're British. Crazy people always persevere and get things done.

And we had Alan Turning. One hell of a mathematician.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-04, 05:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's cause we're British. Crazy people..."
We should make a WW2 thread somewhere in here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Curian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCurian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Curian

Posted 2005-12-04, 06:18 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's not going to theaters, I believe...."
FFVII: AC is not going to theatres. It is already out on DVD and UMD in Japan. It is a straight to DVD/UMD release setup. Maybe at this rate, they are going to release it on Blu-ray with a lot of extra features.

All I can say is no theatre time for it.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-12-04, 09:34 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "FFVII: AC is not going to theatres. It..."
Original Sin said:
FFVII: AC is not going to theatres. It is already out on DVD and UMD in Japan. It is a straight to DVD/UMD release setup. Maybe at this rate, they are going to release it on Blu-ray with a lot of extra features.

All I can say is no theatre time for it.
Thats good movies in theaters that are animated piss me off I'd rather watch real people and watch the anime at my house...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-05, 11:46 AM in reply to Curian's post starting "We should make a WW2 thread somewhere..."
Maybe not this forum, but definitely somewhere. I'd be up for it...

And on about Advent Children, the team who created Advent Children are doing the movie intro bit for KH2! That is going to be one hell of an intro. I can't wait for it to be leaked! Or at least, for the game to come out...what a minute! It comes out in 16 days in Japan! YAY! Leaky leaky!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-05, 12:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maybe not this forum, but definitely..."
Lenny said:
Maybe not this forum, but definitely somewhere. I'd be up for it...

And on about Advent Children, the team who created Advent Children are doing the movie intro bit for KH2! That is going to be one hell of an intro. I can't wait for it to be leaked! Or at least, for the game to come out...what a minute! It comes out in 16 days in Japan! YAY! Leaky leaky!
What is KH2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:01 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "What is KH2?"
Kingdom Hearts 2.

You should have heard about KH1 - a game made by S-E and Disney. An absolute cracker of a game.

KH:CoM came out a year or so ago for GBA.

KH2 comes out here and over the pond sometime around February or March. It's going to be one of the best games out there...ever!

4 games worth of storyline and game. 2 dual-layer DVD discs. It's going to have one hell of a storyline, amazing graphics, wonderful worlds, and the voice-over actors, blimey!

www.kh2.co.uk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Kingdom Hearts 2. You should have..."
Ah, the one that they assaulted the whole Disney library for? :P Had like all the different famous characters in it. I've heard a lot of good things about it but that REALLY is not my cup of tea. Unless there's some sort of blood and guts and machine guns Im not game! :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Ah, the one that they assaulted the..."
The new one has a Tron world if that counts for anything?

Then again, the Atlantica world is a god-damn musical...that's a bad thing. At least we don't have to battle in Atlantica.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The new one has a Tron world if that..."
Yea, I don't know about you but a Tron world isn't really gonna attract me to it :P. I remember watching the movie and deciding it was less than spectacular. Oh but a musical, that's much more my style! jk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 10:47 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, I don't know about you but a Tron..."
Willkillforfood said:
Yea, I don't know about you but a Tron world isn't really gonna attract me to it :P. I remember watching the movie and deciding it was less than spectacular. Oh but a musical, that's much more my style! jk

Yes but as corny as KH2 is going to be I'll still get it because I have the first one and I actually liked it and as far as atlantica goes YES!!! I hated that world as a matter of fact I got lost in Atlantica more than anywhere else and as far the assaulting of the disney library they assaulted all of Squares games for characters too. Wasn't Cloud a champion at the Hercules arena in KH?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Curian

Posted 2005-12-06, 09:37 AM in reply to Curian's post starting "Yes but as corny as KH2 is going to be..."
He was.

KH2 will have most of the cast from KH1, and loads more!

There are far more FF characters, including Yuna, Riku, Vincent (FFVII), and more. Not all have been revealed yet.

They've got a lot more worlds this time round, as well as most of the originals, including Lion King, Tron, Pirates of the Caribbean, Beauty and the Beast, SDteamboat Willie (in black and white splendour), Mulan.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Most of it is on there. Look through it. It's amazing the things they've done and are doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-06, 06:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He was. KH2 will have most of the..."
Yaay! Vincent! *fangirl boogie!*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-06, 07:26 PM in reply to Curian's post starting "Yes but as corny as KH2 is going to be..."
Curian said:
Yes but as corny as KH2 is going to be I'll still get it because I have the first one and I actually liked it and as far as atlantica goes YES!!! I hated that world as a matter of fact I got lost in Atlantica more than anywhere else and as far the assaulting of the disney library they assaulted all of Squares games for characters too. Wasn't Cloud a champion at the Hercules arena in KH?
I thought you hated KH?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-06, 08:02 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I thought you hated KH?"
Curian said:
Kingdom Hearts wassnt corny lol look up facts before you become a smart ass lol and you obviously dont know what i mean by corny
Look past the spelling errors and the shitty grammar, and you get a sentence that proves that he does indeed like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-06, 10:09 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Look past the spelling errors and the..."
Jessifer said:
Look past the spelling errors and the shitty grammar, and you get a sentence that proves that he does indeed like it.
But...
Curian said:
If the thinks KH2 is going to be corny I figured he didn't like KH 1 ... =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-07, 02:50 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "But... If the thinks KH2 is going to..."
If KH2 allowed you to play as characters like Sephiroth, Cloud, Squall, Locke, Sabin and whoever else it would be the greatest game ever. That being said there is no way it will happen, but the game should still be spectacular.

Ya and FF VII Advent Children ruled, can't wait till they actually make a sequel RPG.

Hey Sqaure-Enix, let me play as Sephiroth in a video game and I will gladly give you my soul.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay