Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-11-28, 05:32 AM in reply to Curian's post starting "Sweet cause I have been waiting for it..."
More or less the same as Spirits Within in terms of looks, but that's were similarities end.

I've seen it in Japanese with English subs. It was pretty sweet.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-11-28, 10:23 AM in reply to Curian's post starting "Actually I haven't dissed any opinions..."
Curian said:
Actually I haven't dissed any opinions in this thread because no one has given an opinion about S-E as of yet.

I am rather surprised that a Brit wouldn't realize what I am doing here or in case you have not noticed every time I post I put something new in and this dult argues over it. Once again who said I'm trying to win I just started a battle of wits and like I said I'm surprised a Brit wouldn't notice it.
You are 26. You have probably just finished College and are sat at home believing yourself to be a clever young man.

I am 15. I have just come home from school, trudging through 2 feet of snow, and am now believing you are a stupid young man.

It is more than likely that I am not only far cleverer than a small, bloody-minded American like you, but have a higher IQ than every single person in your family not only separately but all together.

I'd love to ask how old you really are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.

You have a strange view of the world. We'd love to share your view, the only problem is, none of us here can get our head that far up our arse.

By the way, in case you aren't getting any of the subtleties of a 15 y/o's post, nor those even of people older than I, I think the whole idea is you shutup and leave. Usually by now you'd have received the highly esteemed and sought after "Loser" title, but why should we spend so much effort on little old, insignificant you?

Also, I have a name. I am not just "the Brit." I'm a human being! What are you? Maybe I should give up with your Username and just call you "the small, bloody-minded Yank." Hmm?

Mods, do as you will with this. Move it to the Flame forum if needs be. Or maybe the whole thread. It's all just ripping into Curian so...

----------

DMC2 is quite a bit different to DMC1. More moves in battle and so on. But it's a Capcom game, so no discussing in the S-E forum Yank.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-28, 10:26 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You are 26. You have probably just..."
I don't know who Curian is, but he just got sacked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-11-28, 07:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You are 26. You have probably just..."
Haha. Great. You're the coolest Brit I've never known.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-29, 12:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Haha. Great. You're the coolest Brit..."
How many Brits do you know? I'm guessing not too many...

And, well, Curian did have it coming to him...kinda...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-29, 06:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How many Brits do you know? I'm..."
Yeah, well...just you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-30, 03:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah, well...just you."
Don't worry, I won't tell anyone!

----------

Oooh! Oooh! The North American KH2 site has finally been launched! YAY! No more stumbling round the Japanese site trying to work out which set of squiggles mean Coming Soon, which set of Squiggles mean Characters and which set of squiggles mean "Haha! Silly English! You can't understand a damn thing we're saying."

http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/

There's not much, but it's enough so far.

Hey, here's a failing of S-E. They can never make their sites so I can view them properly. No scroll bars and the damn things go out of all sides of the screen. Another failing is that the European S-E sites and whatever don't get made until about a year after the game is no longer made.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-30, 05:16 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "FFVII: AC comes out Spring-Summer 2006..."
Original Sin said:
FFVII: AC comes out Spring-Summer 2006 as far as I know. Know with Vincent's game, not sure. May want to check out IGN or something.
Isn't that the same time the PS3 comes out? Maybe it will be a title release for it.

-Wow... this thread has 3 pages. >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-30, 06:13 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Isn't that the same time the PS3 comes..."
Kaneda said:
-Wow... this thread has 3 pages. >.<
Thats what I said

I hope it comes out for PS3
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-30, 09:26 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Thats what I said I hope it comes..."
NO! DON'T SAY THAT! I have it on hold, and I'm not getting a PS3 anytime soon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-01, 11:40 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "NO! DON'T SAY THAT! I have it on hold,..."
Sods law.

Whatever happened to our mutual friend Curian? He's gone missing!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-02, 04:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You are 26. You have probably just..."
I'm a loser??? At least we can win fights on our own Churchill.

And if you are sooo much smarter than my family then maybe you should talk to your government about the effects of acid rain and how much it damages Norway and other surrounding countries and more importantly didn't you tell me to stop posting? It would be nice if you Brits would listen to yourselves once in a while.

Brits are so funny when they are young but god do they need toothbrushes...

And actually Sin and I were talking about the similarities to DMC and DMC2 and yes as much as this is sacking me I'm done so go ahead and keep flaming this is my last flame in this thread because I want to talk to Sin about FF-DOC which by the way will more than likely end up being a S-E game.

Last edited by Curian; 2005-12-02 at 10:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Curian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCurian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Curian

Posted 2005-12-03, 03:09 AM in reply to Curian's post starting "I'm a loser??? At least we can win..."
Oh yeah, I forgot. Let's see, the Americans brought over thousands of planes which swelled our numbers of a few hundred so much that when thousands of German Luftwaffe came over we managed to blow them to pieces...oh wait, my bad. It's all in your imagination!

Who was it who cracked the German Naval Codes? Who managed to knock at least 3 years off the war? Was it an American called Churchill? Or was it a team of scientists and mathematicians from England and surrounding countries led by the BRITISH mathematician Alan Turning? Yeah, I've really gotta thank America for helping us out there.

And then we move on to the GLOBAL problem of Global Warming, and the Acid Rain you speak so fondly about. At least our government recognises the problem and is trying to do something about it, whereas Bush's government, well, they don't want anything to do with it do they? And how can you blame us for all that's happening to these countries? Let's have a little quiz here, shall we? 10 points to the person who can tell me who the biggest contibutor to the Global Warming problem is!

*BING!* Ooh! Ooh! I know this! It's on the tip of my tongue, who is it! OH! I know! YOU-S-A!

Doubtless you've heard about the Hurricane Season this year? The record-breaking Hurricane Season? On average you get about, what, 7 or 8 hurricanes a year during the season, but what is it this year? 14! The latest being Hurricane Epsilon. And why are there so many hurricanes you ask? Global Warming makes the seas that little bit warmer. Warmer sea water means there is more energy to power hurricanes. Stop me if my answers are too intelligent for you, and I'll dumb them down to your level.

So, summary of that point, maybe you should listen to the Brits for once? Hmmm?

And yes, we are a funny people. It's just a shame that you are so thick-skulled that you cannot see any of the underlying humour here.

----------

And don't let me stop you and Sin talking about FF-DOC. I'm not a mod am I? I don't have any powers with which to stop anyone doing anything.

Have fun!

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-12-03 at 03:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh yeah, I forgot. Let's see, the..."
Advent Children was a decent movie but way TOO SHORT ...it felt like it lasted twenty minutes although it lasted 3 times that long. Give me a movie twice as long and I'll be satisfied ...oh yea ...more killing! And more boobies ...and space travel. Okay, space travel was KIND of in it if you count Jenevah or whatever I guess, okay boobies and violence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Advent Children was a decent movie but..."
And get it in English, not just with subtitles.

Show me FF:AV in English and I'll watch it. Subtitles just annoy me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:24 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh godz! That made my insides hurt!..."
Jessifer said:
Oh godz! That made my insides hurt! Please, stop posting so I don't rupture my uterus prematurely or something!

Then the rest of the post was unintelligible nonsense. Do you actually read what you type? Out loud?
Saving that for New Year's Day? Kind of like popping the cork off a champagne bottle except with your uterus exploding ...pow! Way to kick off the new year!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 06:29 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh yeah, I forgot. Let's see, the..."
Lenny said:
Oh yeah, I forgot. Let's see, the Americans brought over thousands of planes which swelled our numbers of a few hundred so much that when thousands of German Luftwaffe came over we managed to blow them to pieces...oh wait, my bad. It's all in your imagination!

Who was it who cracked the German Naval Codes? Who managed to knock at least 3 years off the war? Was it an American called Churchill? Or was it a team of scientists and mathematicians from England and surrounding countries led by the BRITISH mathematician Alan Turning? Yeah, I've really gotta thank America for helping us out there.

And then we move on to the GLOBAL problem of Global Warming, and the Acid Rain you speak so fondly about. At least our government recognises the problem and is trying to do something about it, whereas Bush's government, well, they don't want anything to do with it do they? And how can you blame us for all that's happening to these countries? Let's have a little quiz here, shall we? 10 points to the person who can tell me who the biggest contibutor to the Global Warming problem is!

*BING!* Ooh! Ooh! I know this! It's on the tip of my tongue, who is it! OH! I know! YOU-S-A!

Doubtless you've heard about the Hurricane Season this year? The record-breaking Hurricane Season? On average you get about, what, 7 or 8 hurricanes a year during the season, but what is it this year? 14! The latest being Hurricane Epsilon. And why are there so many hurricanes you ask? Global Warming makes the seas that little bit warmer. Warmer sea water means there is more energy to power hurricanes. Stop me if my answers are too intelligent for you, and I'll dumb them down to your level.

So, summary of that point, maybe you should listen to the Brits for once? Hmmm?

And yes, we are a funny people. It's just a shame that you are so thick-skulled that you cannot see any of the underlying humour here.

----------

And don't let me stop you and Sin talking about FF-DOC. I'm not a mod am I? I don't have any powers with which to stop anyone doing anything.

Have fun!
Even though global warming is (I believe at least) partly to blame there may also be a pattern. A lot of things move in cycles and so forth. Although small temperature variations are believed to have a big impacts on the later intensity of hurricanes ...it's still not ENTIRELY understood enough to make a conclusion that over one year we doubled our hurricanes because we use fossil fuels :P.

Also, not all people support Bush ...in fact (not sure about now) but like 40% did at one time ...it's just when you say "HEY, I'M A CHURCH BOY AND I'M ON A CRUSADE TO KILLS ME SOME MUSLIMS!" you're gonna get redneck/religious votes. There are intelligent people out there but it's definitely not the larger populous :P. In fact many people cited their support for Bush just off morals ...Kerry is a Roman Catholic. Oh yea, a lot of the country is protestant ...maybe that's what it is :P. Anyways, I'm done with this one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 06:31 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And get it in English, not just with..."
Lenny said:
And get it in English, not just with subtitles.

Show me FF:AV in English and I'll watch it. Subtitles just annoy me...
Do you not watch much anime? It's not too bad at all but the one I saw had messed up audio. I'll probably go to the theaters to see that one ...I did like it and I'd like to see the impressions my other friends will get of it (especially others like me that didn't play much if any of the FF series.) Just another action movie ...with no actors on the screen .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 01:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh yeah, I forgot. Let's see, the..."
Ok I'll remember the American who retrieved the codes Lenny. You didn't honestly think a Brit could have the balls to do it could you? And I have my doubts about Britain knocking off 3 years of the war you guys didn't do shit except sit on your damn beaches with MG's and wait for the German army because you are such cowards. BTW I know the RAF fought against the Luftwaffe but guess what, the few american pilots who were transferred to the Pacific said that the Japanese were MUCH better opponents and had a vastly superior plane called a Zero

Besides if America had not stepped in you would have got owned so quit talking tough already. Besides who was it that got America involved....wait....wait OH YEAH!!! A guy named WINSTON CHURCHILL who wouldn't stop whining to America for help and let's talk about this plane thing maybe we only sent such a puny amount because we were busy building hundreds of thousands of bombers and carpet bombing germany the entire time. Seriously give credit where it is due man cause we all know you would have had your asses handed to you on a golden platter were it not for Russia and the U.S.A. What I want to know is what did YOU guys do while we fought the Japanese AND the Germans that's right Lenny YOU were nowhere when Russia and the U.S.A fought Japan you gave minimum help with Germany and none with Japan.
End of disscussion.

Back to the topic now.....Advent Children was pretty cool but still I would love to get it in English.

Last edited by Curian; 2005-12-03 at 01:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Curian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCurian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Curian

Posted 2005-12-03, 05:08 PM in reply to Curian's post starting "Ok I'll remember the American who..."
It is going to be released in English, just not until early-mid 2006. It takes a long time to edit it so that the mouth syncs up with English dialogue properly. Think about that. Plus they have to do all the dialogue in English and probably alter a few things to feel a bit more American.

I felt it wasn't long enough either, but the fight scenes were still awsome.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin