Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2005-04-27, 06:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "99% all of a sudden means all of them?..."
99% is a very large statistic...for you to be one in the how many play? million hell who cares, but for you to be one is kinda unlikely with the statistics you have thrown up...
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-27, 06:25 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "99% is a very large statistic...for you..."
Obviously you took my number literally, which only reinforces my theory that you are a stupid retard. Either that or a horrible smartass.

What I meant, to clarify so you never get confused agian, is that a lot of people who melee have ebayed gear. Not everone, but a majority.

Is that better for you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-27, 08:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Obviously you took my number literally,..."
Ebayers are fucking retarded. I don't see why people waste their money on data to be adequate in a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-28, 11:44 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ebayers are fucking retarded. I don't..."
i like to be literal what else should you be??? why joke never joke around...dont PMS on me sov i know we can make it through this...

anyway dont get all defensive

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-28, 12:34 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "i like to be literal what else should..."
So if I were to tell you that suv is as big as a moutain, you think theres going to be an 18,000 ft tall car driving up to my driveway?

I wasn't being defensive, I was clarifying. It just so happens that my style of clarification inludes calling people out on retarded comments they made. It's funny you'd think i'd pms and lose my temper about a game on a forum, especially by something that you posted. :laugh:

Anyone know which of these runewords would be good for an auradin. My friend says hes making one that can 'pwn anything'. I highly doubt that as I have no problem sorbing any current chars. I cant think of which new rw's he'd use..... Lot's of them have auras when equipped.

I need to be prepared so I can slaughter his auradin -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-28, 04:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "So if I were to tell you that suv is as..."
Sovereign said:
I need to be prepared so I can slaughter his auradin -.-

If he's competent and its just for pvp he's probably going to be looking at a Dragon/Dream combo (a permutation of Dragon Shield, Hand of Justice, Dream helm, Dream shield which will give him about 30 Holy Fire, 30 Holy Shock...at least if I remember correctly) and probably maxing the resists to synch, conviction, and charge.

There are vengeance versions, zeal versions...versions with fanaticism instead of conviction...versions where you use holy freeze as well...but he'll probably be using what I just mentioned.

Watch out for splash damage but I dont think Auradins can own everyone...any more than chargers normally do at least. Basically its just a new version of the one hit chargadin and instead of just massive physical damage you're boosting with elemental and getting some splash damage too.

The problem is instead of using classic charger gear you're sacrificing DR and other mods for those auras. Your damage reduction will be ...umm...like zero outside of your dungoes belt and you have nothing to socket to fix that really. I'm sure you can still make a basic version of resists, +life, IAS (if needed) and FHR breakpoints somehow between the item mods, gloves and charms and if the HoJ is in a PB or something but......its going to become a crapshoot for you (then again aren't most chargers?).

I personally think the zeal Auradin makes for a far better pvm and I'll probably make one myself one day.

As a side note, I doubt he'll be a hybrid (like a Judicator for instance) as you need those points for the synchs in the resist auras as well as conviction to make the auras worth it...I say see if he's a charger or a zealer and play accordingly with the note of splash damage. I doubt it would be easy but given the amount of runes he needs to make this I should hope not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-04-28, 07:20 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "If he's competent and its just for pvp..."
LoL @ sov!

Auradin are just a crappier version of your basroil, if you get your conviction to negate his conviction, basroil will have no problem taking down an auradin. It's all about negating the conviction.

3 pieces of dragon doesn't even add as much damage as 2 pieces dream so your friend will most likely be a physical/elemental.

PS: I'm also gonna make one

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-04-30, 06:49 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "LoL @ sov! Auradin are just a..."
HELPFUL HINT DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT use a fortitude on a smiter lol...

with the 300edmg it adds an astonishing '3' damage not 30 not 300 not even 3000 but 3...so i take it with smiting 100ed = +1 dmg

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zygoat

Posted 2005-05-02, 06:45 AM in reply to zygoat's post starting "HELPFUL HINT DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT use..."
no i dont think so but it might be that while it says 300% ed that it actually doesnt give it to you. Not like it matters because enimga is still a superior rune word because it allows you to have base str which allows for a ton more life. and +1 strength is the same as 1% ed, and if that is not enough to please you remember that enigma also has +2 skills which is more damage and also increases the level of your BO.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-02, 08:32 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "no i dont think so but it might be that..."
i think it does help you...but idk for fact, lemme ask my friend today when i get home he use to use a fort on his barb but has recently switched to enigma so ill ask him if the fort actually added the 300edmg

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zygoat