Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-02-24, 07:41 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
Bloodkrawller said:
First of all, stop you damn panicing and sellling your stuff. we don't know what this thing will do or even if it's going to come out like they say. for all we know this could be a scam for everyone to sell their stuff and cause chaos (not trying to degrade diabloii.net). I personally want to have legit stuff and make the game equal for everyone. But i do hope that they don't find a way to stop my mephbot from working or my maphack. hehehe
OMG, you can't read can you? LOOK AT THE DAMN FIRST POST! A source from blizzard north, who does work for diablo 2, has CONFIRMED IT! They are just testing out any bugs with the 2 changes to the skills, and once they got that done, 1.10 will be released, and it doesn't take that long to test just 2 skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-02-25, 06:11 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
And not just any source, Geoff Frazier!! You can all but count your chickens before they hatch on this subject.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-25, 09:47 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
yawn.. 1.10 will never come out.. it a gay news, they made this rumors just wanting diablo 2 player to stay playing for a while that all.. fake shit blizzard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2003-02-25, 01:09 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
JinYL said:
yawn.. 1.10 will never come out.. it a gay news, they made this rumors just wanting diablo 2 player to stay playing for a while that all.. fake shit blizzard
don't think so...
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-25, 04:17 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
Blizzard only delays projects so they are good, look at SC. Plus an multi-national company wouldn't make rumors, no company makes rumors, only lies, and what reason would blizzard north have to lie? People who don't have the game won't care, and people who do care already have the game, so theres no purpose to lying, plus blizzard has actually posted the 1.10 stats of the angelic mantle, proving there is indeed a 1.10 patch, and Geoff does work for the site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-02-25, 04:20 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
This patch is turning into a whole nother game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-02-25, 05:04 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
your saying, that diablo 2 threat of a .10 version is a bluff? they woulden't do that, the problem why they are making a new version for some part is because there have been so many complaints. .10 is going to come out, when ... no one really knows, yah, the sites say all this shit bout how its going to realease so soon, but thats what they have been saying for some time now. when .10 does realease, it will delete all non-legit items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO