Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post OMG woot! new 1.10 info!
Posted 2003-02-23, 06:05 PM
There have been a lot of rumors flying around lately that v1.10 is nearing completion, but there are always rumors about that. Well this time it's different. We have confirmed with a source at Blizzard North that it's true. The v1.10 patch is complete and will be released as soon as the final round of QA testing checks it out.

There is no ETA, so don't get excited yet, and if more bugs are found by QA then the patch would still need work, but this is essentially a "feature lock". As a bonus tidbit, we were told that one or two skills will have new graphics. We don't know which.

Copied from www.diabloii.net

WOOT! DEATH OF ITH IS AT HAND!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-02-23, 06:17 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
*shivers*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-23, 06:24 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
I'm hoarding iths.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:12 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
lol im gonna sell all my shit
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:17 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
lol, isnt that what everyone's been doing for months, ever since they heard of them thinking about a new patch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:22 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
muhaha i hope u people lose all your good stuff muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:24 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
Quote:
muhaha i hope u people lose all your good stuff muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
muhaha i hope u dont lose all your shitty stuff muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:58 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
can you beleive it ... .10 will make everyone legit ... for the time of maybe a day atleast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-23, 08:40 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
Ya, for sure there could be flaws in the patch itself in which you could dupe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-02-23, 08:42 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
ok you guys are most certain that iths and occy rings will be gone right?? if so im gonna trade them like really soon
and please answer to this i beg you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-02-23, 10:13 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
that's what most ppl say...... i would hope so but some thing it's not always happen like you want it to
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-23, 11:11 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
#1 Thing patch should do is delete all hacked items, and leave non at all! DELETE EVERY SINGLE ONE! AAAAAAAAAAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-24, 12:01 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
fuk up wanker nerds
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zuler is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzuler is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zuler

Posted 2003-02-24, 05:49 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
My bet is November it will be released...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-24, 07:43 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
Titusfied said:
Most likely, I imagine the people at blizz as unoiled 30 year old robots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-24, 07:47 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
Titusfied said:
y november 2010 :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-02-24, 11:37 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
We can only hope...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-24, 02:42 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
wasn't this patch soppested to come out at like ... december, last december? Then recently, they changed it to like March. I believe the patch is going to come out in March as long as there is no problems with it, most likely there will be, as there was in December when they got it checked again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-24, 03:55 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
First of all, stop you damn panicing and sellling your stuff. we don't know what this thing will do or even if it's going to come out like they say. for all we know this could be a scam for everyone to sell their stuff and cause chaos (not trying to degrade diabloii.net). I personally want to have legit stuff and make the game equal for everyone. But i do hope that they don't find a way to stop my mephbot from working or my maphack. hehehe
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-24, 04:46 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "OMG woot! new 1.10 info!"
Yes, hacked items gone, bots stay....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez