Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Posted 2008-07-08, 06:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or perhaps D3v is once again just..."
Oh and:

"[12:33] Colon: same here ill try adn get back on and if im banned just go bump that d3v banned thread.. just say the ban has no reason behind its legitimacy any more"

Here's D3v demonstrating his manipulative skills, as well as his bad grammar. He thinks he can say a few bad things about me, claim a few falsities, and then rally you to his cause.

D3v is illogical and irrational. The things he's claiming make no sense at all. How in the hell would I be preventing D3v being unbanned if Chruser thought D3v should be unbanned? I have no doubt that Chruser values my opinion quite a bit, but not so much that he would place my opinion above his own. If, for some reason, Chruser DID value my opinion more than his own, that is not my fault, but that isn't the case anyway.

Either way, I could find numerous occasions where Chruser has expressed that he does not think D3v should be unbanned. I even asked Chruser if D3v was telling the truth about Chruser saying that he would unban him but I'm preventing it, however unlikely it was. Chruser did not say any such thing. This logically means that D3v is making shit up to try to make me (or the staff in general) look like a bad guy, so that people will bitch about me (or the staff in general) and attempt to get D3v unbanned, like he's some sort of martyr or something.

I've done nothing to deserve being blamed for anything. I've only stated my opinion on the matter, as have many others. I'm not the only one who wanted D3v banned, by any means.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!