Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Good solo strats
Posted 2002-11-01, 04:04 PM
Im looking for some good solo strats because im gonna stop ffa and get into solo, it dont matter what race
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-01, 05:01 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
arggg nongayman can u move this to strats plz

sry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-01, 11:49 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
i need some too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-05, 06:28 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
Sorry for taking so long to move this. I've been busy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-11-05, 03:21 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
I was 2v2 ATing with a friend when we got paird up with a lvl 1. I'm thinkin, oh good this should be easy. Bleh, one guy created massive towers around my base and the other made a million AOWs. It took forever to kill, 2 hours or something. That guys tree micro was impressive, but it was annoying.

Sometimes the best strategies are the ones newbies come up with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:02 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
tower rush is not bad for orc. but i did this tower rush with undead it waz in curicble and i build a necopoilis that the exit of his town. when buiuld a graveyard near it with necros aroud it. when he attacked i use raise dead and killed him

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-12-30, 01:43 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
Mass spellcasters with Orc. Get 2 heros, and NO barracks.

Get 3 heros and ghouls + gargoyles with undead. It works pretty well.

Footman + Riflemen with priests and sorcs for human, with a high level AM and MK.

Hunts, Dryads, and bears with a KOTG and DH for elf, and don't forget to use rejuvenation!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-01-03, 08:29 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
i like the elf one but isn't undead's units too weak?

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2003-01-24, 12:17 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
Umm, don't listen to xenn . I am the GOD Of WARCRAFT!! (Level 27 solo, yes yes, thanks 91% win). and yes xenn, this -is- inferior . Okay kiddies, if you need my help I sell my solo strats and How-to tutorial replays online. Either way, if you want help I can train you, it's 10 dollars an hour through paypal, I can usually cover an entire races balances / imbalances, how-to beat -ANY GIVEN COMBO- and how-to micro better / what heros own what armies. So gimme a message on aim: PhobiaOfDarkness.
Signature coming soon...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiN)Tichondrius

Posted 2003-01-26, 12:58 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
undead u mass ghouls with the lich to keep rushing him, lich for the armor. ne u have to, HAVE TO go all hunts then go to archers, or hunts dryads, if u go archers u stop going hunts, all u nd is small front line. human u get buncha footies and priest sorc, more sorc, no nd for nights i think cause footies got defend and prety decent, also get the m k. orc, just dont play onevsone orc. k, thats all i noe
: )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
duyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenduyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

duyzer

Posted 2003-01-28, 02:10 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
SiN)Tichondrius said:
Umm, don't listen to xenn . I am the GOD Of WARCRAFT!! (Level 27 solo, yes yes, thanks 91% win). and yes xenn, this -is- inferior . Okay kiddies, if you need my help I sell my solo strats and How-to tutorial replays online. Either way, if you want help I can train you, it's 10 dollars an hour through paypal, I can usually cover an entire races balances / imbalances, how-to beat -ANY GIVEN COMBO- and how-to micro better / what heros own what armies. So gimme a message on aim: PhobiaOfDarkness.
Boooo! Shut up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-28, 07:18 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
Radzkull said:
Im looking for some good solo strats because im gonna stop ffa and get into solo, it dont matter what race
:REPORT:

Try not to double post

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:32 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
Uhm, that was a joke guys... Lol... I'm very nice actually =\. Uhh.. Orc solo strat is pretty much just quick wyvern kodo getting docs w/ regen quickly. Micro also is a bare necessity. You can win an entire game. and war3 micro is NOT sc micro, you can't just move a unit away... War3 battles are about 30-1:00 long, where as SC battles are around 3 seconds long.
Signature coming soon...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiN)Tichondrius

Posted 2003-01-29, 01:51 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
well ive been using the solo strat i had for ffa, bout 6-7 hunts and rest hipp riders, i started 8-0 with this strat in ffa, but in solo doesnt seem to work that well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Radzkull

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:27 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
o comon, u microing rong then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
duyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenduyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

duyzer

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:28 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
o yeah to add: that could be easily counterd by 5-6dryads and 3 heroes. u would do better going dryad hunt and creeping lots. taht mite be ur flaw, creeping. ive seen people like tiller go hunts all the way and bring in archers at end
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

duyzer

Posted 2003-01-30, 03:28 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
i might give the hunt/dryad a try, and about the creeping i do try and creep most of the map before my opponent can, and usually end up doing so, just i usually end up facing someone who has the counter for my attack before they even see my units or scout
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Radzkull

Posted 2003-01-30, 04:20 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
what exactly is in the counter? cause with ne theres lots of ways to counter counters. tell me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

duyzer

Posted 2003-06-05, 07:17 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
SiN)Tichondrius said:
Damn newbie, lol, I SELL MY STRATEGIES YEAH! level 27 solo? that blows im 35 solo and rank #14 and i will teach for free, so dont listen to this moron..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soup is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoup is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soup

Posted 2003-06-05, 08:41 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "Good solo strats"
It's a shame # 14 on battlenet is actually lvl 33 for solo on uswest and lvl 30 on useast... oh how full of shit you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Desrame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDesrame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Desrame