Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post New Kingdom Hearts?
Posted 2002-10-28, 06:11 PM
Square are going to be releasing the American version of KH this December as Kingdom Hearts Final Remix.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/368/368592p1.html

I'm researching for more info on this perticular "remix" but I've heard some rumors saying that there's going to be more Final Fantasy characters this time instead of Disney and you will be travelling through FF worlds instead of crappy Disney worlds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-29, 05:38 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
I don't even know what are they trying to say. Because they say remix will have all ENGLISH text and songs, BUT...weren't Kingdom Hearts already like that? I am confused yet again
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-10-29, 06:44 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
No, you read the article wrong. They're releasing the American version in Japan, and calling it Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. Square has been doing this with a lot of their games recently. Why is beyond me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:44 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
There's going to be a sequel to KH where you play Riku and have to find the other two this time.

It's supposed to have FF worlds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-29, 02:52 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
yes, I've heard about that, but I thought KH Final Remix was going to be like that. But I guess the rumor was wrong. And I don't think you will use Riku this game, since he is kind of locked up with King Mickey in Kingdom Hearts and the game ended (SPOILER BUT O WELL) while Sora, Goofy and Donald goes out to find Riku and King Mickey with Pluto the dog... and Kairi is waiting for Sora to bring back Riku with him... so I'd say it's still going to be Sora but with FF worlds.

Or on the other hand... it could be like Riku with FF characters as his team instead of Sora and disney characters. But my first prediction is more likely unless they make MORE than 2 games to KH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-30, 07:49 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
If you beat the game on hard, you see a trailer for the next game. It shows Riku with two keyblades in KH, but then flashes to a place that looks kind of like Midgar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-30, 02:06 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
really... hah, double keyblade sounds pretty cool but I think I can just download the trailer instead of beating the game on hard lol, don't feel like playing it over again but harder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-30, 02:37 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Man I)ark_Pheonix, you should at least try, lol well, I am trying, and it is hard, I am trying to get level 99 when I am facing Ansem(even though he sux)
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-10-30, 07:25 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Phoenix
really... hah, double keyblade sounds pretty cool but I think I can just download the trailer instead of beating the game on hard lol, don't feel like playing it over again but harder.
That's what I did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-31, 01:46 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Internet... key to everything lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-08, 01:49 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
I didn't like how KH ended; after like the 70th battle in a row it's just over. I wanted to go find Riku and King Mickey. BAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-11-09, 11:40 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
lol, they did, but they had to leave them.... and they HAD to leave them because Square wanted to make the next KH game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-13, 07:08 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Hmmm........is Kingdom hearts actually any good? It looks seriously homosexual to me..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Excrucio is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExcrucio is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Excrucio

Posted 2002-11-13, 07:54 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
It's pretty light hearted (no pun intended) for Square, but it's really fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-13, 03:46 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Kingdom Hearts was actually better than lots of FF games, if you think it's homosexual, well, I can't argue with you there, because I thought so too until I actually played it at a friends house... this game definitely owns FFX.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-14, 08:40 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Phoenix
this game definitely owns FFX.
THAT'S A BIG 10-4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-11-14, 09:59 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Can I ask you guys a small favour? Please refrain from calling stuff homosexual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-20, 03:02 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Is it worth buying, or should i wait until Final remix
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Makenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMakenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Makenshi

Posted 2002-11-20, 06:01 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
I'm not sure off hand since we hardly know anything about Final Remix, but I would personally wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-20, 04:46 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "New Kingdom Hearts?"
Okay, guys I'm going to say this one more time. Final Mix is not going to be released in America. Read the article. All Square is doing is releasing the American version of the game in Japan with English voices and Japanese text. Aside from the text and the subtitles for the cutscenes, there is no difference between this game and the version you can pick up at KMart right now.

Makenshi, if you're gonna buy the game, don't wait for Final Mix unless you live in Japan and have an affinity for subtitled games. Buy it now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel