Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post What a SCAM!
Posted 2002-09-21, 03:53 PM
www.godlyitem.bravepages.com/
check it out!
what a scammer, this shit is from open b.net and if it isnt damn i would buy some.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-21, 04:44 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...&threadid=6420

This is the same guy.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-09-21, 04:49 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
Hey, if they can sell pet rocks..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-21, 06:45 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
Right... I have a pet rock...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-22, 08:39 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
thats quite stupid tho! i hate when people do that, but if you were to sue him, he would win because he states that it is open battle.net. he says nobody will ever kill you on open BATTLE NET AGAIN!!!!! thats what it says... but hes just hopin to scam people legally lol.. and thats what he's doin

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-09-22, 10:23 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
but the thing is..his IQ is probebly negative 4000 (super negative genius ) because he could of put it in FINE print at the bottom of the page ..like

<HTML>
<h6>Open Battle.net only</h6>
</html>

and nobody would ever read it

but because he put BATTLE.NET!!! in capitals it makes you look twicfe and then u see open and tada..he just got fucked

EDIT: Homosexual forums like these dont support HTML Tags..basically the h6 makes it super small text that no one can read unless u have like 400X resolving power microscopes
- Soon to Come -

Last edited by Dz7; 2002-09-22 at 10:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dz7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDz7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dz7

Posted 2002-09-22, 02:12 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
thats a pretty cool idea you shouldnt of said that though now your helping people scam lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-09-22, 05:13 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
God, he would make a ton of cash if he just lowered the prices... and set up a sister shop at ebay LMAO.
Life is not worth living without anime...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JeDiHaCkEr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJeDiHaCkEr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JeDiHaCkEr

Posted 2002-09-23, 01:09 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
Some people just don't think of things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-23, 01:25 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
Quote:
EDIT: Homosexual forums like these dont support HTML Tags
Actually, most vB forums don't support HTML tags. One errant html tag can make the rest of a thread unreadable. They would also allow people to put any kind of malicious code they wanted into their posts. Much of what you can do in HTML you can do with vB tags such as [b],[i],[size],[color],[glow],[alpha],[img] and if there is something cool that you'd like to be able to do that the current tags don't allow, let one of us know and we'll consider adding a new tag for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-09-23, 01:41 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
ahh thanks for the tip
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-23, 02:21 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "What a SCAM!"
ummmm look what jackass said- Item description:
The items I am selling is DIABLO 2 LORD OF DESTRUCTION BATTLE NET ITEMS. If you do no have Lord of destruction, you can not use the items. The items are on both USWEST and USEAST BATTLE NET. Those are the best of best items ever appeared on the DIABLO 2 LORD BATTLE NET. Those Items are bugged items which mean that they are the rarest items on battle net, the chances of getting them are extrememly small.

did u hear that? The items are on both USWEST and USEAST BATTLE NET. he said that and it is false advertising sue his loser ass. damn that guy pisses me off.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311