Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post fucking bnet
Posted 2002-09-02, 05:59 PM
i know this sound bad but could u get my bnet account back ?¿
or is there a way other than bliz i called them there are not there my account is *hell_hound666 on west
ill have to wait intil tommarrow has this ever happened to any 1 else and if so what happened after that ?

btw if u no beleive taht this is my account look at older posts there will be 1 or 2 that have my account name in em

Last edited by Hell Hound; 2002-09-02 at 06:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-09-02, 07:30 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
Why is this in the Zelaron forum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-02, 07:41 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
no where to put it cuz it shoudl be under d2 and sc soory
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-09-02, 07:58 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
It should be in D2 general or D2 hacking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-02, 07:58 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
*moved dunno is the right diablo section though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-02, 08:00 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
It is. It just shouldn't in the Zelaron forum, as it has NOTHING to do with Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-02, 08:27 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
ok back on topic what can i do will bnet delete my account or what ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-09-02, 09:32 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
well what exactlly happened? what did you do for this to happen?
is it just a bad case of being flagged or a permanent banning?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:10 AM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
Yeah, if it is flagged, there is a VERY simple method to unflag yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:15 AM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
it MAY depending on what you did, be just a temp ban, which you have been flagged badlly and you will be able to play on your acct in a couple of days, this has happened to me b4... so just give it some time i guess
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:48 AM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
Yeah, if it is flagged, there is a VERY simple method to unflag yourself.
explain plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:55 AM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
Get hellmonkeys to PM it to you, we dont want it to leak out to b.net, and I don't remember all the specifics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-03, 01:26 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
it says invalded pass could and i can play other accounts does it have anything to do with ith any with iths has this happened to u ? or could it be that play sc on the same account i play d2 be the cause right now i am now hold with bliz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-09-03, 03:19 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
If it says pass invalid, then someone stole your account, or bliz changed your pass. It's just that simple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-03, 03:30 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
no shit close this problem resolved
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-09-08, 10:50 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
...well it has happend to me. i lost 3 iths, 87 sojs, 4 lvl 80+ chars and, many many uniques and other good shit. and it was only last month. i quit for like 2 weeks cuz i was really pissed off but now iam kinda climbing my way back (really slowly) i only have one char lvl 64 and its a mf zon. damn was i pissed. all that long time of playin going to waste in one day.

best item last month: ith hydra bow
best item this month: skullders ire

if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it, my acct. is *XkaosX if you can rush me or give me some item i would really appreciate it. thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dice

Posted 2002-09-09, 04:10 AM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
i still haven't gotten my account back but u should try calling em i didn't know which cd key i used to create this account so that is why it is taking forever gezz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-09-10, 02:58 AM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
Quote:
Originally posted by nosebleed
i still haven't gotten my account back but u should try calling em i didn't know which cd key i used to create this account so that is why it is taking forever gezz
i dont beleive its the key that created the acc its the one thats in use that gets banned...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-10, 03:58 AM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
no that is the what bliz wants to varify my ownership
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-09-10, 03:24 PM in reply to Hell Hound's post "fucking bnet"
no man u can access accts through any key... u got hacked or blizz banned that specific acct...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"