Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Michael Vick signs with Eagles
Posted 2009-08-13, 07:23 PM
Or so all of my flaming homosexual friends tell me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-14, 11:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Michael Vick signs with Eagles"
He will be a great addition to their team. I'm hoping they will be dominating on Madden 2010 since I'm purchasing myself a PS3 finally.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-08-15, 11:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "He will be a great addition to their..."
he sucks,who gives a shit about him. or i dont anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2009-08-17, 10:54 AM in reply to 150089's post starting "he sucks,who gives a shit about him. or..."
Oh yeah? Why not?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-08-17, 11:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Michael Vick signs with Eagles"
I found this article interesting
http://kotaku.com/5338269/vicks-madd...till-dangerous
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-08-18, 02:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I found this article interesting..."
Brette Farve is going to sign with the Vikings today, lulz.

Quote:
I found this article interesting
http://kotaku.com/5338269/vicks-madd...till-dangerous
Well it makes sense. He's always been a short-ball passer and has been in prison for a very long extended period of time, i'm sure there's some rust there. That and McNabb probably won't be losing his job to Vick, so might as well boost him as a runner. My thoughts on them lowering his passer rating is only for the sole fact of the option play where McNabb would pitch the ball to Vick and Michael would have the option to run or throw.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2009-08-18 at 03:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V