Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I hate that "New Car Smell".
Posted 2008-12-12, 12:40 PM
It makes me ill.

...That is all.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2008-12-12 at 12:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-12, 12:52 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "I hate that "New Car Smell"."
Couldn't disagree more, I love the smell of a new car. Actually a new anything. New shoes smell wonderful, new electronics always have that freshness about them. Even new beigns like a new puppy and babies have a uniquely nice smell about them. What is your beef with the new car smell?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-12, 01:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Couldn't disagree more, I love the..."
I enjoy the smell emanated from the interior of a new car, but paradoxically, I can't stand being exposed to it for too long, or I experience the sensation that it's going to suffocate me with its redolent intensity.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-12-12, 02:04 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "I hate that "New Car Smell"."
Any "car smell" gives me a headache. Same goes for shops like Banana Republic that have their own distinct, stale musk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-12, 04:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "I hate that "New Car Smell"."
I'm another one who really likes the new car smell.

And I rather like the smell of a car that you've had for years and is truly yours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-13, 01:15 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "I hate that "New Car Smell"."
There are many ways to change the smell of the car. Didn't the Mythbusters let a pig rot in one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-12-13, 10:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There are many ways to change the smell..."
Yes, they did. It was an...interesting episode.

Also, I can't have the AC on in a vehicle while I'm traveling. I get carsick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-13, 10:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yes, they did. It was an...interesting..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Yes, they did. It was an...interesting episode.

Also, I can't have the AC on in a vehicle while I'm traveling. I get carsick.
I just leave it blowing on the windshield so it's diffuse. Solves that problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired