Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Zelaron Election 1.1

Posted 2008-09-03, 02:24 PM
Screw the other thread, its painfully obvious people dont want yawgmoth to remain in his current position. d3v suggested very vaguely that we should have a zelaron election, so i decided to get the ball rolling. This might be what he was thinking about, or it might not be.

Use this thread as a means to explain to your people why you would be a good canidate for the position, what you can bring to zelaron, what contributions you could give, and all around why you deserve it over the other candidates.

DONT spam this thread, keep it clean - plain and simple. If you want to discuss someone's views open up MSWord and jot them down, they can be discussed later.

This thread will be used to determine who our initial canidates will be. After 1 week this thread will close, determining the potential 'moderators of zelaron. We will then move to 1.2 where we weed out the unwanted people through a poll of epic porportions. The three members with the most votes will then duke it out in an all out debate, with questions being asked by, us.

Finally, we move on to 2.0 Where we decide who is going to be our next Supreme Moderator.

Have at you fiends, ANYONE irregardless of what you think people think about you should state your claim. Back-it-up, and prove us wrong. Again, have fun with it, make it exciting, and competetive.

Happy Voting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-03, 02:28 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Zelaron Election 1.1"
All of this is irrelevant. Yawgmoth won't be dismissed until Chruser wants him to be. We'll have to ask what he thinks of this whole ordeal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-03, 02:41 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Zelaron Election 1.1"
And you got who's approval for this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-03, 02:43 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "All of this is irrelevant. Yawgmoth..."
i will be a canidate see that no other mods do there job right and when i am mod ill treat people right how they dezeve to be treated
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-03, 02:53 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i will be a canidate see that no other..."
Stfu.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!