WoW Player List
Posted 2008-05-22, 01:13 PM
Server
Andorhal

Character Name
Weebls LVl 70

Race / Class
Night Elf : Druid

I've also got a 36 Night Elf Hunter on Lightning's Blade ..alliance side of course.

Server
Gurubashi

Character Name
Weebls Lvl 10 (rerolled with some buddies)

Race / Class
Blood Elf : Warlock

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by Sovereign; 2008-05-22 at 10:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-22, 01:21 PM in reply to D3V's post "WoW Player List"
Server
Moonrunner

Character Name
Shadowelf LVL 70
Shadowshock LVL 62
Darkthief LVL 41
Blackmage LVL 44

Race / Class
Draenei : Shaman
Gnome : Rogue
Gnome : Mage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-22, 05:38 PM in reply to D3V's post "WoW Player List"
I've got characters of various levels in various places, but you'll only find me playing on Blackhand.

Yubiseakikna 67 Human Paladin
Irinia 70 Human Priest
Zhenya 56 Human Mage
And some others I haven't played in too long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-05-23, 07:51 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I've got characters of various levels..."
Spector

World of Warcraft
Server: Shandris
Faction: Horde
Characters:

Word - 68 Undead Warlock
Username - 24 Undead Mage

Diablo II LoD
Realm: Useast
Characters:
IHeartXanax - 83 fire sorc (Ladder)
BiteMeFag - 80 Java Zon (Non Ladder)
NamesAreGay - 1 future fire sorc (Non Ladder)

Coffeedagger

World of Warcraft:

Moonrunner Server, Alliance

Shadowelf, 70 druid
Shadowshock, 61 shaman
Darkthief, 38 rogue
Blackmage, 42 mage

Asamin

Ursin: Horde
Asamin-24 hunter

Lothar: Alighence
antimagemill-10 mage
Nanoak- 10 human paladen

Vollstrecker

World of Warcraft
Burning Legion - Horde:
Neske
Gothog
Uregant
Kesk
Sihvet
Hecanthra
Lawlgolas (most often it's actually Abby though)

Burning Legion - Alliance:
Catnarok

Edit: Italicized the ones I'm more likely to be on.

Sovereign

Just world of warcraft atm

Nirvash - 70 Paladin
Alextra - 70 Rogue
Huntard - 70 Hunter

All three are on burning legion horde.

K_A

World of Warcraft

!King_Amazon! plays on Mal'Ganis Horde. These are his characters:

Grobbley Level 70 Mage http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet...nis&n=Grobbley
Khathrine Level 41 Warrior http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet...is&n=Khathrine
Grobbleycoo Level 31 Paladin http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet...&n=Grobbleycoo
Grobbleypoo Level 13 Druid http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet...&n=Grobbleypoo

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by Sovereign; 2008-05-23 at 04:01 PM. Reason: added my hunter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-07-05, 09:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Spector World of Warcraft Server:..."
Server
Thorn brotherhood

Character Name
1. mlbbrenner lv 40
2. artherbren lv 16

Race / Class
night elf: warrior
night elf: rogue
blood elf: ?????

But I have to get another card to play again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
adventurerpg208 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenadventurerpg208 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

adventurerpg208

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:28 PM in reply to adventurerpg208's post starting "Server Thorn brotherhood Character..."
Server
Kilrogg

Character Name
1. Holov 69
2. reboot 29 (twink)
3.rebuff 29 (twink)

Race / Class
Night Elf : warrior
gnome: mage
dranei: priest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
medfedd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmedfedd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

medfedd

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:50 PM in reply to adventurerpg208's post starting "Server Thorn brotherhood Character..."
Mal'Ganis

Tkoz (70 Priest Alliance)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Treak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTreak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Treak

Posted 2008-10-26, 10:05 AM in reply to Treak's post starting "Mal'Ganis Tkoz (70 Priest Alliance)"
caelestraz

Bine level 67 ( draenei hunter )

And some other's which i dont play that often
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2008-10-26, 10:31 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting "caelestraz Bine level 67 ( draenei..."
Alleria

Iselas - 70 priest
Isemage - 70 mage
Iselasdos - 70 rogue
Meadhound - 25 hunter
Ieatdirt - 20 warlock
Warselas - 32 warrior
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-26, 11:09 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Alleria Iselas - 70 priest Isemage..."
Bleeding Hollow - 67 Hunter
Bleeding Hollow - 18 Warrior
Dalaran - 34 Priest
Dalaran - 57 Druid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2010-02-08, 04:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Bleeding Hollow - 67 Hunter Bleeding..."
Dawnbringer lvl 23 Troll mage - Buhrock

*edit that. I'm up to 69 now.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2010-05-11 at 01:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-06-15, 02:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dawnbringer lvl 23 Troll mage - Buhrock..."
Buhrock 73 Troll Mage on Dawnbringer.

i've also been working on my new druid.

Wofflez 60 Tauren Druid on Dawnbringer.

feel free to hit me up if you ever are on. My friend has a ventrilo server and i'm on most weeknights after i'm back from the gym for an hour or so.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V