Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Question 9/11 Inside job?
Posted 2008-03-11, 03:21 PM
So, now that we have established that the Bush Administration was willing to deliberately lie about the status of Iraq, concerning their WMDs, would you be willing to consider that 9/11 was an inside job?

I know this has been debated at lenght, but we should revamp it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RZOu65YIXfA

I'm not trying to start some shit, atleast to the point where name calling is brought up, but think about it. The legitimacy of the current administration is totally faux, so would you be willing to atleast consider that they could do something so diabolical as this?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 03:35 PM in reply to D3V's post "9/11 Inside job?"
I'm 100% certain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-11, 03:39 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'm 100% certain."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&feature=related

If it realstically isn't an inside job, the coincidences are a bitch..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 04:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&f..."
It's been clear since it occured that it is in fact an inside job, yet people still deny proof because they feel a sense of patriotism.

What?

Dogmatism strikes again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtXNKZh3Cqo short one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-11, 04:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "9/11 Inside job?"
I would hope not, but I do not trust the Government.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-03-11, 04:19 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I would hope not, but I do not trust..."
In response to my last link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGMMJ...watch_response

I like that guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-11, 07:48 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "In response to my last link...."
What was to gain?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-11, 08:05 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "What was to gain?"
There's evidence that Bush, Kerry, and many other political powers within the US are in a secret society which worships a demonic deity. They do mock sacrifices. When asked about it on the air they all replied with the same answer down to the breathing pattern. Can't be good. It might be PROPAGANDA LOL It's them damn freemasons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic...iracy_theories

No idea exactly why, but it seems like they're trying to just fuck up the world. Maybe it's greed, causing a war and using it as an excuse for powerful positions.

Ew I'll do research tomorrow I'm tired and sick.

edit: oh hello there

Last edited by Atnas; 2008-03-11 at 08:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-11, 08:41 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "There's evidence that Bush, Kerry, and..."
I've seen those videos before and many more and have really thought about it, but in the end I realized there is no way they would be able to pull it off. Too many things that could've gone wrong, would have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-03-11, 08:57 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "What was to gain?"
Adrenachrome said:
What was to gain?
Tons! Having a spacegoat is the perfect thing for an authoritarian ruler. It's an easy excuse to tighten laws and limit liberties, such as the USA PATRIOT ACT (that's all an acronym I guess?).

I don't know if it was planned by someone in the government... but it's possible it was known and allowed to happen. I mean honestly, it was like perfect for Bush. Everyone instantly rallied behind him without a second thought, and he was able to invade Iraq and finish what his father started. (Did you know the Bush family is in bed with Saudi Arabian oil royalty? Did you know said royalty hated Saddam Hussein? No joke.)

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2008-03-11 at 08:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Tons! Having a spacegoat is the perfect..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
spacegoat
I want a spacegoat.

But seriously, I'm not really sure. I find it hard to believe that if it were an inside job, they would actually get away with it. I'm also not big on conspiracy theories. I don't doubt that Bush WOULD have done it if he knew he could get away with it, but honestly I think he just got lucky.

Most likely, the "terrorists" knew that Bush would give them exactly what they want, jihad. They WANTED us to retaliate. This is the holy war that they want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I want a spacegoat. But seriously,..."
Haha, spacegoat. A little dsylecix today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha, spacegoat. A little dsylecix..."
That's probably one of the more humerous typos I've seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I want a spacegoat. But seriously,..."
I'd assume it's safe to say that Bush didn't pull this off, and he is the scapegoat.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-12, 11:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd assume it's safe to say that Bush..."
You mean spacegoat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-12, 11:58 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You mean spacegoat."
No, you mean spaceghost..

I mean, President Cheney probably orchastrated the entire plot very maticulously.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-12, 01:03 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "There's evidence that Bush, Kerry, and..."
That has to be one of the weirdest things I have ever herd about the government!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-12, 02:43 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I've seen those videos before and many..."
Dar_Win said:
Too many things that could've gone wrong, would have.
You mean like figuring it out? Uh yeah lol people have.

I've done a lot of pondering today concerning this and believe it makes perfect sense to go the route of thinking that the United States Government not only orchestrated 9/11, but that the cause of the madness is Freemasonry.

Freemasonry, whether you accept what the Freemasons tell you or what history tells you, conflict with my beliefs and view of a better world on almost every account. I'd like to say my world view is perfect, nolie.

First, to be initiated you have to believe in a Supreme being. Nonono. We could end right there. A monotheistic religion is possibly one of the worst. Coupled with the fact that it seems to me that they took all of the monotheistic religions and combined them into a twisted and corrupt occult, this really troubles me.

What I suspect they thought was this: "We all claim to worship the one true God. If all our God's are the only one, it's the same god in every religion." Which is true, to an extent. X=1 Y=1 X=Y Notice how their object of worship, Baphomet, looks like a fusion of the monotheistic idols?

Now, the Freemasons were started by the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar are a pretty fucked up group. There's reason to believe they even assassinated JFK, given he was willing to re-instate the specie. They don't want that, see, they want complete control of the currency. As it is today, one source controls the world's currency.

Then there's the "New World Order"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wor...racy_theory%29

I like the point made that the point of 9/11 was to get us to surrender our basic rights for security, in turn allowing them to walk all over us.

While I don't necessarily believe in any screwy single deity, I do believe there can be semi corporeal beings such as Baphomet. We don't really know shit, and existence isn't even a sure thing. Why do we have to limit what we accept to what we know is true?

They have such a strong grip over our country no candidate elected in will ever even have a chance to uproot them.

Not to mention this is marked a conspiracy. And there are some bad attachments to that word. People will argue that there are faulty sources. Could not the sources that are marked as fake be made by the people who they were exposing? Think, blackmailing yourself with blatantly false material only to discredit your opponents.

-----------

But I'm biased. Biased in a good way, I think. I'm against all forms of organized religion and government as we know it. Asamin pointed out to me that my own belief in the perfect society could never exist in America. True. So true. My anarchist and anti religious viewpoints will never exist in this mass of writhing dogmatists, conformists, and most importantly, idiots.

Still sick grr. I'd like to write something more coherent on the subject when I'm better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-12, 04:01 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "You mean like figuring it out? Uh yeah..."
Atnas said:
You mean like figuring it out? Uh yeah lol people have.

I've done a lot of pondering today concerning this and believe it makes perfect sense to go the route of thinking that the United States Government not only orchestrated 9/11, but that the cause of the madness is Freemasonry.

Freemasonry, whether you accept what the Freemasons tell you or what history tells you, conflict with my beliefs and view of a better world on almost every account. I'd like to say my world view is perfect, nolie.

First, to be initiated you have to believe in a Supreme being. Nonono. We could end right there. A monotheistic religion is possibly one of the worst. Coupled with the fact that it seems to me that they took all of the monotheistic religions and combined them into a twisted and corrupt occult, this really troubles me.

What I suspect they thought was this: "We all claim to worship the one true God. If all our God's are the only one, it's the same god in every religion." Which is true, to an extent. X=1 Y=1 X=Y Notice how their object of worship, Baphomet, looks like a fusion of the monotheistic idols?

Now, the Freemasons were started by the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar are a pretty fucked up group. There's reason to believe they even assassinated JFK, given he was willing to re-instate the specie. They don't want that, see, they want complete control of the currency. As it is today, one source controls the world's currency.

Then there's the "New World Order"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wor...racy_theory%29

I like the point made that the point of 9/11 was to get us to surrender our basic rights for security, in turn allowing them to walk all over us.

While I don't necessarily believe in any screwy single deity, I do believe there can be semi corporeal beings such as Baphomet. We don't really know shit, and existence isn't even a sure thing. Why do we have to limit what we accept to what we know is true?

They have such a strong grip over our country no candidate elected in will ever even have a chance to uproot them.

Not to mention this is marked a conspiracy. And there are some bad attachments to that word. People will argue that there are faulty sources. Could not the sources that are marked as fake be made by the people who they were exposing? Think, blackmailing yourself with blatantly false material only to discredit your opponents.

-----------

But I'm biased. Biased in a good way, I think. I'm against all forms of organized religion and government as we know it. Asamin pointed out to me that my own belief in the perfect society could never exist in America. True. So true. My anarchist and anti religious viewpoints will never exist in this mass of writhing dogmatists, conformists, and most importantly, idiots.

Still sick grr. I'd like to write something more coherent on the subject when I'm better.

I'm not saying you are wrong, because you might be completely right, but at the very least you are batshiat insane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Tons! Having a spacegoat is the perfect..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Tons! Having a spacegoat is the perfect thing for an authoritarian ruler. It's an easy excuse to tighten laws and limit liberties, such as the USA PATRIOT ACT (that's all an acronym I guess?).

I don't know if it was planned by someone in the government... but it's possible it was known and allowed to happen. I mean honestly, it was like perfect for Bush. Everyone instantly rallied behind him without a second thought, and he was able to invade Iraq and finish what his father started. (Did you know the Bush family is in bed with Saudi Arabian oil royalty? Did you know said royalty hated Saddam Hussein? No joke.)

An excuse to massivly increase the size of government. Good point.

That all?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome