Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Words Don't Matter
Posted 2008-02-28, 06:14 PM
Good video; good speech by Obama. If I wasn't a cynic I'd almost say...inspirational. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cd-AJeJvBE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-29, 08:56 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Words Don't Matter"
I've been saying this for a long time. Obama is the greatest man to have run for president since JFK. What a brilliant speaker.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-29, 08:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've been saying this for a long time...."
If you haven't already seen, i'd check these out as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmUUYo9o9eg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

edit* Here's another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe751kMBwms

That's my nigga.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-02-29 at 09:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:04 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you haven't already seen, i'd check..."
Here's a wonderful compilation of Ownage by Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBBcHWw6ypE&NR=1

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's a wonderful compilation of..."
I have a mancrush on Obama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have a mancrush on Obama."
I think most more liberally inclined people do. I know it's hard for him to do any wrong with me. Him going on The Daily Show is a big thumbs up too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-29, 12:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have a mancrush on Obama."
Thanatos said:
I have a mancrush on Obama.
Have you seen the videos with that girl that has the "crush on Obama"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dyjXt1zSXHU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ENCRu-2d35g

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u4HU_l5u0h4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IoYeX1Ngf5Y

Holy shit that's probably the finest female i've ever seen

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-29, 01:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Have you seen the videos with that girl..."
Sadly, she wasn't registered to vote in the primaries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-29, 01:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Sadly, she wasn't registered to vote in..."
Sadly, Florida was stripped of it's chances for Democrats to cast a ballot worth anything, fucking bullshit.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-29, 10:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Words Don't Matter"
Obama is just an actor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-01, 02:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Obama is just an actor"
Who is the director Gravy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-03-01, 09:20 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Who is the director Gravy?"
His ego
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-01, 09:35 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "His ego"
Clinton seemed a bit more egotistical to me, personally. I like Obama's personality a lot more. To be entirely honest though, I'm not quite sure if I agree with some of his stances ...especially after birth abortion (i.e. murder), but Clinton may have the same stance for all I know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-01, 01:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Sadly, she wasn't registered to vote in..."
He's got my vote.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-03-04, 06:34 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "He's got my vote."
Chruser said:
He's got my vote.

x2

He's not an actor, Grav is just mad because so many people are "conforming" and are turning to follow him.

I predict Clinton will be finished after today's voting.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-04, 09:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "x2 He's not an actor, Grav is just..."
If Obama gets Texas today, then he's the candidate, yeah? Or does he need Ohio (is it Ohio?) too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-04, 10:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If Obama gets Texas today, then he's..."
Basically right now Hillary needs to win Texas and Ohio to remain in the race. Right now she's losing even with the superdelegates and the total delegate count. The end of the race is seriously now looming for her, it's only a matter of time.

Obama '08

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V