Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What will you do?!
Vote for Hillary 3 20.00%
Vote Republican (aka McCain) 3 20.00%
Abstain from voting/vote third party 3 20.00%
Kill self/flee United States 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

If Hillary wins the Democratic nomination...
Posted 2008-01-11, 04:59 PM
What will you do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-01-11, 09:38 PM in reply to Xenn's post "If Hillary wins the Democratic..."
Depends on who the Republican is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-11, 11:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Depends on who the Republican is?"
I'll vote for Hillary. I've heard democrats say they'll just "not vote" but that's a dumb choice IMO.

I'd rather have Hillary than Romney or Huckabee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-12, 11:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll vote for Hillary. I've heard..."
I'd rather HAVE Hillary. Throw in Chelsea too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-13, 05:18 AM in reply to Xenn's post "If Hillary wins the Democratic..."
I'm just curious to know how many women are voting for HIllary only because she (presumably) is a female.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-01-13, 11:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm just curious to know how many women..."
My personal view of what will happen at her inauguration speech resembles a certain scene in Alien.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-01-13, 12:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm just curious to know how many women..."
Sovereign said:
I'm just curious to know how many women are voting for HIllary only because she (presumably) is a female.
I thought this might be the case, but I've read she doesn't even have the female vote, so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-13, 12:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I thought this might be the case, but..."
Obama got more women voters in Iowa, but Hillary got more in New Hampshire.

I think Obama having Opera supporting him is really helping him win over the women voters. Honestly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-13, 12:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Obama got more women voters in Iowa,..."
Opera? As in the musical performance?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-01-13, 12:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Opera? As in the musical performance?"
Oprah fag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-13, 05:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Obama got more women voters in Iowa,..."
She is the last person I want in office.

The last 3 elections haven't had anyone worth voting for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-01-13, 05:35 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "She is the last person I want in..."
So you'd rather have crazy bible thumpers? Both Romney and Huckabee are fanatical religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-13, 09:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So you'd rather have crazy bible..."
This country is heading in a bad direction. The world is becoming more and more hostile towards us and as a whole. We need a true leader who we can follow and trust. Not someone with intentions to go to unnecessary war, but someone who will not be afraid to defend us when neccessary. We need someone who will get us heading in the right direction.

Hillary Clinton is not that person.

The country is too divided right now. Back on 9/11/01 I would've thought the country be united as ever still today and George W. Bush would be remembered as a great president for bringing the nation together in a time of crisis. Wow would those thoughts have been wrong. Never did I think that our president would abuse his power to invade a country while hunting for one single man. But that is all said and done. Nothing can be changed about it. But it is time to change the future. This country needs to go back to the thoughts and beliefs this country was founded on. If we that means we need to elect someone who believes in God then OK. There are too many people abusing the power given to them, to many people who are not trustworthy, too much corruption and too much political bullshit. The executive branch needs to have less power and once again all this political bullshit needs to stop. If the founding fathers were around today they would be furious at the way this country is run. Lying war hungry, money hungry theives running the very country they fought for.

We need to get the fuck out of Iraq, seal off the borders, get all the illegal immigrants we can out, go back to the basics, and leave the fucking rest of the world alone for a little while. This country needs a little "me work" right now. It's time for us to stop dicking around in town, come home and clean up our own shit. Why we see it fit to go clean up other countries when our own is a fucking mess is beyond me. No one running in either party is worth a vote IMO and I think the people that are at the top for both parties are the worst. I know I'm repeating myself but these people want to just carry on in the wrong direction. This country needs a new direction. This current government has messed everything up so bad it may take years to fix what we had. It's time to stop focusing on Democrats or Republicans and focus on America. Thank you for reading my half drunken ramblings

GEORGE WASHINGTON '08
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-01-13, 11:16 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "This country is heading in a bad..."
So basically you want Ron Paul.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-01-13, 11:57 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "So basically you want Ron Paul."
Except Ron Paul is insane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-14, 07:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Except Ron Paul is insane."
Poor Dar_win. He's just like every other republican out there. They're all chimed in on the same thing, none of them seem to be able to think on their own, it's funny how you hear that everybody wants somebody like "Reagan"... but fuck Reagan, he had just as many problems as any other president in our history. They credit him too much with helping the economy, when in fact our economy was changing, the technology was rapidly improving, let's not forget watergate.

The republican side has nothing credible on their side, I would not consider voting for anybody on their side.

Oh, and another thing. After 9/11. I don't give a fuck who you are, you don't have to do SHIT to unite the people. Everbody was already pissed off when they found out about it, if Bush had not said one word, you would've given him the exact same problem. President Bush took the fear that the American people had and turned it into a potlitical agenda to get back into Iraq for no reason other than a lie about Weapons of Mass destruction. I remember hearing about the "stockpile of weapons that we know saddamm has and we are ready to dismantle" and yet, they still haven't found shit. Fucking 5 years later, are you kidding me? Jesus christ.

President Bush and Dick Cheney should be impeached, this is a travesty to our country, I still find it hard to fathom that people can still support such a set of tools in our white house, you republicans are so confused it's not even fucking funny, and you wonder why our country is going in the wrong direction.

I still have my doubt about Hillary, I still feel Obama can get some swing states and stay very, very competitive.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-14, 10:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Poor Dar_win. He's just like every..."
All I care is that Huckabee or some equally religious bible thumper does not get elected into Office. We do not need another George Bush, people. How can you not fucking see that!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-14, 04:10 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "This country is heading in a bad..."
Aside from some details, I agree with most of what Dar_win said. What I don't understand is why people (in general) are so quick to dismiss Clinton (or any other candidates)? From the elections I can remember, people quickly dismiss all or many of the candidates available as being somehow inadequate for presidency. I fail to see how we can judge that based solely on the issues. Now, bringing up her term in senate may be a different story. She may have been an inept senator, but from what I've read she really wasn't. If you disagree with presidential candidates on the issues, I understand if you dismiss them. My question is, how can you claim that they are unfit for the job based solely on that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-15, 02:33 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Aside from some details, I agree with..."
She a huge bitch!

But really, I used to just prefer Obama cause he seemed fresh and gave good speeches; now that I see how sleazy the Clinton campaign/machine is being, I really do not want to see Hillary win. All signs seem to point to Obama as the right choice. I remember there was a poll awhile ago where even 1/4 Republicans said they would vote for Obama, plus the rest of the world seems to think he would be good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2008-01-15, 06:41 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "She a huge bitch! But really, I used..."
I agree with Xenn. The thing is, Hillary may be liked by democrats, but she is HATED by republicans. The reason that being is unclear in my position, because well, i'm not one. I assume they're somewhat scared of her, they may still be prejudice against women, I mean they are conservative which could be implied that you would want to keep slavery around, steam powered boats, whale oil candles for lighting, etc.

Hillary's positions on things are also pretty cynical, and it's childish how her "campaign" has been throwing Obama under the bus ever since he came into the political scene for his own presidential campaign, and Obama just responds maturely, if ever to her attacks. I mean seriously, you guys all heard the allegations from her campaign about Obama lying... about wanting to be president since he joined the senate, that in Kindergarten he wrote a paper saying he wanted to be prez, are you fucking serious?

I now see the Clinton's almost as bad as any other Republican, that they would in fact do almost anything to get into the office, it's pretty pathetic. I just want Obama because of the changes I feel he could bring, and if Hillary were elected, nothing would change, she would keep the war going in Iraq much longer than anybody would like, and more problems in the white house/senate/congress would just arise from her inauguration.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V