Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

so what do you do when...
Posted 2007-12-14, 08:49 AM
youre a senior in high school, your boyfriends an alcoholic who cant keep a job for more then a few months, and as your debating if your relationship with him is really worth all the trouble....

BAM
you find out your pregnant...
i do love him, but what kind of a boyfriend leaves his pregnant girlfriend at home on a friday night (that she took off so they could spend time together) so that he can go to the fucking bar all night to "see his friends band play"...

and his great excuse is, "you know if you were old enough to go i would take you, its not my fault..."

hmmm,
::sighs::

i really know how to pick 'em

grrrr.......FRUSTRATION
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AmBam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAmBam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AmBam

Posted 2007-12-14, 09:02 AM in reply to AmBam's post "so what do you do when..."
Wow. Sounds like you've dug yourself a hole there. I would say you need to ditch him, but with you being pregnant and all you kinda need somebody there to support you. What's he say about you being pregnant?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-14, 10:29 AM in reply to AmBam's post "so what do you do when..."
don't get pregnant in high school.

best advise possible..... and if you are pregnant look at your priorities, YOUR BABY. Not the lame that made it. If he's going to put you through shit, get rid of him, you nor the baby need it.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-12-14, 12:12 PM in reply to AmBam's post "so what do you do when..."
You aren't in a place in your life for a baby, but Klo pulled it off so can you I suppose. He sounds like a bum ...you should have been able to tell that before you hooked up with him or at least soon after. Unless you get an abortion you're stuck dealing with him for another 18.6 years or so. Might as well get comfy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-14, 02:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You aren't in a place in your life for..."
Damn.

I'd say find someone better and get rid of that fuck... doesn't sound like he's going to put much effort into having a kid if he can't even put any into the original relationship..

I've only seen him like once (When you both were at the school last year) and haven't talked to him or else I'd try and give you better advice on this one :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-14, 05:20 PM in reply to AmBam's post "so what do you do when..."
I'd say get ready for hard times. Sucks for you, shouldn't have failed at life. Have fun never getting anywhere and being a failure for the rest of your life. Sorry!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-14, 06:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd say get ready for hard times. ..."
Thats some nice advice K_A.

Your an ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-14, 06:46 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "Thats some nice advice K_A. Your an..."
What else is there to say? She obviously needs to lose the dude, but that's complicated because she's carrying his child. The best answer would be lose the loser and have an abortion, and she could actually get her life back, but without an abortion she's at best going to have a lot of hard times.

Although, I do have some practical advice. Whatever you do, finish high school. You're nearly there, and not finishing high school will just make everything that much harder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-14, 06:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What else is there to say? She..."
Not saying she should of done it, or that she shouldnt leave her boyfriend..But i dont think her having an abortion is right, nor do i think you giving her shit about it, and telling her she failed at life is either. Obviously she knows she made a mistake..lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-14, 08:27 PM in reply to AmBam's post "so what do you do when..."
Get an abortion. Srsly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-14, 09:39 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "Not saying she should of done it, or..."
Sweetesthunni said:
Not saying she should of done it, or that she shouldnt leave her boyfriend..But i dont think her having an abortion is right, nor do i think you giving her shit about it, and telling her she failed at life is either. Obviously she knows she made a mistake..lol
Well I'm personally against abortion, but right now she's got the choice of not having an abortion and having a baby which is an 18 year commitment and costs a lot of money which she likely doesn't have if she's a senior in high school. She'll have to depend on both her boyfriend who sounds like an ass and her parents, which isn't fair to her parents.

I'm against abortion, but it's the most practical choice, by far, if you put aside the ethical aspect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-14, 09:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well I'm personally against abortion,..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I already sent her a private message asking for it in a jar.
Sic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-14, 09:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sic.:("
I don't even know what you're talking about, strange one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-14, 09:53 PM in reply to AmBam's post "so what do you do when..."
Without reading anything in this thread: Slit your wrists.

EDIT: After reading the last paragraph: Slit his wrists.

And juice him for eugh...child support.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-14, 11:52 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Without reading anything in this..."
Quote:
So what do you do when...you're pregnant
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-15, 02:31 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://markmaynard.com/media/hanger.jpg"
I'm sorry but I'd probably get an abortion if I was a girl. Not only does having a child reduce your life expectancy, but it's really going to consume a good piece of your life and you're going to be at a serious advantage as far as making any good cash or meeting a decent daddy. Don't pay attention to what Hunni or whoever else is saying, just whatever you feel is right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-15, 06:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd say get ready for hard times. ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I'd say get ready for hard times. Sucks for you, shouldn't have failed at life. Have fun never getting anywhere and being a failure for the rest of your life. Sorry!

that is the most brutally honest thing i have ever seen...good job KA, you are actually man enough to say what most people wont....

but in all honesty, i got a chick knocked up when i was 18....she had an abortion, it honestly saved both of our lives...( although she was 27, and had been jobless for like a year ) i usualy dont believe in them...but there are certian curcumstances (sp?) that these are meant to be....

get an abortion, drop the loser, and get your life ontrack, you will find a better man, who can treat you right, and support you and your family... you dont need to be caught up in a relationship like that, you and your baby should be his priority, not his friends band and the bar, thats fucking bullshit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2007-12-15, 12:33 PM in reply to micdawg12's post starting "that is the most brutally honest thing..."
KA isn't "man enough" to do anything. He's just an asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-15, 02:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "KA isn't "man enough" to do anything...."
I won't deny it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-15, 07:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm sorry but I'd probably get an..."
[QUOTE=Willkillforfood] it's really going to consume a good piece of your life QUOTE]

your WHOLE life, after having a child, nearly NOTHING matters anymore. I couldn't have an abortion. I feel that if i couldn't care for a child I would give it up for adoption, obviously I stuck with it and grew 10 years in 1. It depends a lot on your character and wants from life. How old is the sperm donor?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo