Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Vegas
Posted 2007-12-09, 03:57 PM
I just returned from Vegas. Went to see the Spice Girls' concert because Nikki wanted to. I was pretty impartial to going but I have to say it was decent enough, though not worth the money.

The most fun part of going to Vegas was the drive. We were driving a brand new 2007 mustang. I hit 115 on the freeway coming back while Nikki was sleeping(she was getting pissed about me going 90.)

All in all, Vegas is pretty cool at night, looks really trashy during the day, and there are lots and lots of girls everywhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-10, 07:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Vegas"
I was just around Vegas about 2 days ago. It's about 4 hours away from where I live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-10, 07:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Vegas"
Vegas rocks. Been there twice (both as a minor). I'm definitely going back when I hit 21.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-10, 07:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Vegas rocks. Been there twice (both as..."
Vegas kinda sucks if you're not 21. Would be a lot more fun if I was 21.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-10, 07:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Vegas kinda sucks if you're not 21. ..."
There's this 21 year old dumbshit who just quit that thinks if he goes to Vegas he can be a roadie for Motley Crew. What the fuck? I told him he might as well burn his money now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-11, 07:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Vegas kinda sucks if you're not 21. ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Vegas kinda sucks if you're not 21. Would be a lot more fun if I was 21.
QFT.

Both times I went it was a family vacation.. and we had to do things "as a family." Story of my damn life.. Anyway, I don't know if it'll be a good thing to hit up Vegas when I turn 21. I already have an outrageous party lifestyle; I'm afraid if I go there I'll wake up at 9 in the morning, naked, behind a strip club, with a tattoo saying "Your Mom" on my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-11, 03:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "QFT. Both times I went it was a..."
ive never been to vegas but it sounds so cool
gig'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-12-11, 03:12 PM in reply to 150089's post starting "ive never been to vegas but it sounds..."
I'd hate to go to Vegas. Too many people. Too many lights.

---

Good concert, !K_A!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-11, 05:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'd hate to go to Vegas. Too many..."
It was decent enough. The sound quality was horrible, but it was entertaining, and there were tons of girls, a lot of whom were drunk, most of whom were hot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-12, 09:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It was decent enough. The sound..."
Sounds quality was awful? That was probably just the singing.

Did they sing a lot of their old tunes? You know, proper Spice Girls tunes, not the modern crap they've churned out since re-forming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-12, 02:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sounds quality was awful? That was..."
we considered going.

should've let me know you were coming, could have gotten u into a few strip clubs . Here we sacrafice alcohol for naked. lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-12-12, 04:20 PM in reply to klo's post starting "we considered going. should've let..."
Is that your night job then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-12, 05:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sounds quality was awful? That was..."
Lenny said:
Sounds quality was awful? That was probably just the singing.

Did they sing a lot of their old tunes? You know, proper Spice Girls tunes, not the modern crap they've churned out since re-forming.
What do you mean? They only have like 2 new songs. They're only doing their old stuff, for the most part.

And it wasn't the singing. Most of them aren't half bad singers, it was just really shitty quality. I think it was because the croud was singing along. All of the little girls made it sound like chipmunks were singing spice girls songs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-12, 05:32 PM in reply to klo's post starting "we considered going. should've let..."
klo said:
we considered going.

should've let me know you were coming, could have gotten u into a few strip clubs . Here we sacrafice alcohol for naked. lol.
I actually refrained from saying anything because I didn't want your psycho boyfriend jumping me for coming to steal his girlfriend away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-13, 07:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I actually refrained from saying..."
Overreact much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos