Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Hi Flameviper Aka Adam Ridley
Posted 2007-11-17, 12:49 AM
Wow guys looks like we've got a little internet phenom in our midst.

Kagom, flameviper. Flameviper, Kagom. http://www.furry-furry.com/furry/showthread.php?t=39781
Quote:
when did you first discover furrys and yiff???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fo me it was when i was 12 or 13 i cant remember which just wondering whether anyone found out about it earlyer or if I found out about it too young?
http://flameviper12.stumbleupon.com/about/
Quote:
Flameviper12
Hawkeye is a 23 year old guy from Fargo, North Dakota, USA.
http://www.myspace.com/flameviper
Quote:
Hawkeye
"No, I don't want any friends on MySpace. I use this other social networking site, it's called life."

Male
26 years old
ARLINGTON, Virginia
United States
TA DA! Flameviper presents!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Flamevyper

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=106887577
Flameviper @ RuneScape: I'm level 51 on RuneScape, under the name Flameviper12. I don't play RuneScape so much these days, though.

Now that's a proper introduction, and only about half of it.

Edit: 
lol. YA WHAT ABOUT IT! HUH!? http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....ght=Flameviper

BAN! OMG Multiple accounts!
http://zelaron.com/forum/member.php?u=7213
Quote:
The one and only - anytime you see someone named "Flameviper" or "Flameviper12", it's probably me. Unless there's an impostor out there. Whatever.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2007-11-17 at 01:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-17, 08:34 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Hi Flameviper Aka Adam Ridley"
H'interstink. He's using a proxy to access Zelaron.

I wonder why he feels the need to do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-17, 09:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "H'interstink. He's using a proxy to..."
Beats me, but don't run him off. He's entertaining and not harming anyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-17, 11:48 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Hi Flameviper Aka Adam Ridley"

Fuckin' furries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-17, 12:00 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Hi Flameviper Aka Adam Ridley"
You know, if you actually wanted to be clever you could have made a thread called "Flameviper is a furry" similar to my "Kagom is a furry" thread.

But you're lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-17, 08:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You know, if you actually wanted to be..."
Ya... because copying you is totally the awsomest dude!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-17, 09:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya... because copying you is totally..."
Question is: is this an impostor or not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-18, 09:35 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Question is: is this an impostor or not?"
So wait... kagom = flame?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-18, 09:36 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So wait... kagom = flame?"
What? Ya, Kagom is gay if thats what your asking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-18, 12:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So wait... kagom = flame?"
Not a chance in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-18, 02:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Question is: is this an impostor or not?"
Imposter? Maybe. Maybe not.

I find it amusing how Kaneda has been the one to post this thread, and to have posted a similar one years ago, which he's linked to: http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20919

You get the feeling that Kaneda doesn't like him.

Talking about flameviper, I haven't seen him for a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-18, 04:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Imposter? Maybe. Maybe not. I find..."
Weird. What's your obsession with this guy, Kaneda? Did he stand you up in the furry bar?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 05:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Imposter? Maybe. Maybe not. I find..."
/Lol I looked upg the info first and then edited that in when I saw I made that post years ago. He had to have needed it for me to do that I think. oO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "/Lol I looked upg the info first and..."
Is that a yes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Hi Flameviper Aka Adam Ridley"
I don't get it? What's going on here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't get it? What's going on here?"
Something about flameviper being some internet phenomenon and a furry or something.

Nobody really cares though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Something about flameviper being some..."
He had terrible form and execution. He could have revealed to everyone that WetWired is actually a 13 year old girl and nobody would have cared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:47 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He had terrible form and execution. He..."
I see...

I'm still working on uncovering MJ's true identity. That will be a good thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I see... I'm still working on..."
You don't have what it takes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You don't have what it takes."
You're bustin my balls man... bustin my balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos