Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

ONe more laugh at halo 2
Posted 2007-10-04, 10:47 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/402145
I know some of you will enjoy this video. Just one more laugh b4 we put it to rest.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-10-05, 12:10 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "ONe more laugh at halo 2"
I will admit i laughed pretty hard at some of thos lines

"Because of you i never stray to far from the overshield" Priceless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-05, 08:22 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I will admit i laughed pretty hard at..."
Overshield in Halo 3 sucks balls.

By the way, that singer was horrible heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-05, 10:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Overshield in Halo 3 sucks balls. By..."
Thanatos said:
Overshield in Halo 3 sucks balls.
OMG yea. It does absolutely nothing for you except give your position awat\y. Now, active camo on the other hand, is a must. Dude is invisible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-05, 10:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "OMG yea. It does absolutely nothing for..."
Yeah. They definitely downgraded the overshield and upgraded invisibility. I like to get the invis. and get a mobile turret. It fuckin owns. Me and my friend won a 2v3 last night because I had like 15 kills by doing that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-05, 07:38 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "ONe more laugh at halo 2"
Pretty funny =).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-05, 10:17 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "ONe more laugh at halo 2"
That got a few grins & chuckles out of me.

Damn. I haven't been to New Grounds in ages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-05, 11:02 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "That got a few grins & chuckles out of..."
I couldn't even finish that shit. The dude singing is a fucking fag. OBNOXIOUSLY GAY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!