Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

H3 (dont read if you dont want to know what i think happens at the end)
Posted 2007-09-18, 06:46 AM
THe H3 forums have been going nuts over the ending of H3. I personally havent read any of them, but i saw a commerical called "believe" and master chief is being held by a brute with a plasma nade in his hand. It looks like he is going to sacrafice himself so that the human race survives. To check it out, you can type believe with H3 into google and it should come out.

What do all of you think about this, Master Chief dying? I think i would be extremely sad, even though it seems like the build up towards the end points in this direction. Ur thoughts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-18, 01:46 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "H3 (dont read if you dont want to know..."
Doubt Master Chief would die, that seems a bit dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-19, 01:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Doubt Master Chief would die, that..."
He gets captured. Who knows what happens after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-09-20, 07:49 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "He gets captured. Who knows what..."
Apparently, the ending has been released and is on most h3 sites. I told myself i wont look at it, and i admit, it is incredinble hard not to. That is why i visit this and my facebook sites. That is all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-20, 07:24 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Apparently, the ending has been..."
Eh, I read the ending since I don't play the series. I'm bias now =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-20, 08:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Eh, I read the ending since I don't..."
Gruesome, he kills Dumbledore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-21, 07:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Gruesome, he kills Dumbledore."
GravitonSurge said:
Gruesome, he kills Dumbledore.
Thank you Grav. Now im pissed i know the ending. LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-21, 10:12 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thank you Grav. Now im pissed i know..."
Master Chief pulls off his mask to reveal he is O.J. Simpson. In the past he was sentenced to cryostasis for his armed robbery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-21, 10:42 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Master Chief pulls off his mask to..."
fuck my life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-22, 01:25 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Master Chief pulls off his mask to..."
Don't forget that the aliens unzip their costumes and reveal that they are all white women seeking revenge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-09-22, 07:06 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Don't forget that the aliens unzip..."
kaos said:
Don't forget that the aliens unzip their costumes and reveal that they are all white women seeking revenge.
They way my life is going right now, this would not surprise me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-22, 10:02 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "They way my life is going right now,..."
The Juice Is Loose!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood