Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Your Friends
Posted 2007-08-01, 03:49 PM
Are they assholes to you, or would they be the ones taking you to the party?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-01, 03:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Your Friends"
HandOfHeaven said:
Are they assholes to you, or would they be the ones taking you to the party?
Well, your friends don't exist, so this topic is over...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-01, 03:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, your friends don't exist, so this..."
I do too have friends. Video game characters count, and so does the cast of Scrubs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-01, 03:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I do too have friends. Video game..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I do too have friends. Video game characters count, and so does the cast of Scrubs.
LOL, my friends are assholes to me, of course.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-01, 04:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Your Friends"
Elaborate. What happened to make you create this thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-01, 05:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Elaborate. What happened to make you..."
A new sitcom just aired last night and he likes the cast.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-08-01, 05:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Elaborate. What happened to make you..."
Nothing at all. I was just high to tell yah the truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-01, 08:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nothing at all. I was just high to tell..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Nothing at all. I was just high to tell yah the truth.
Great reason to start a thread. Most of my friends are assholes but a few are pretty decent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-01, 08:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Your Friends"
I don't keep asshole friends around. All of my friends are legit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-01, 09:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't keep asshole friends around...."
Most of my friends are legit. If they are assholes to me, they will know about it, but most of the time it's nice. Pretty close friendship when you can basically share pot, booze, and money with them and no one fucks it up. Sorry, but most people take advantage of that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-01, 11:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Your Friends"
My friends are the ones who are throwing the party and inviting me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-02, 07:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My friends are the ones who are..."
Heh, in my situation it's me throwing the party everytime and I invite them. But I have about 4-5 friends that, like HoH said, can share weed/booze/money and nobody has a problem with it. They're some pretty cool dudes.

On the other hand, I'm starting to get tired of my friend Ryan. He shows up to my house out of the blue without calling me and expects to get drunk and fucked up. It's like.. umm, no, I have to work in the morning I'm not drinking tonight. Then he'll start to talk shit to me about how shit's changed, blah blah. Well sorry you don't have a job and you're out of HS. I'm going places. Asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 08:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heh, in my situation it's me throwing..."
Haha, those people need to be confronted/kicked out. I'm against the whole clique thing, but he's going to be a low-life without a job, you'd better do that. (Looks who is talking, but I have college soon)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha, those people need to be..."
That's what im saying. Ive got ONE friend that will buy a case of beer when she comes over and smokes our shit. Usually we split the bowl...and we help each other out when needed. All my other "friends" suck. Nobodys real anymore...its all about their gain...bullshit if you ask me.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:46 AM in reply to klo's post starting "That's what im saying. Ive got ONE..."
I hope you ain't one of those girls that calls up and asks if I have any weed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hope you ain't one of those girls..."
I fucking hate that. Yeah I got weed, bitch, but not for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I fucking hate that. Yeah I got weed,..."
I just say no, and continue masturbating and/or smoking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 01:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I just say no, and continue..."
You need to get laid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 01:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You need to get laid."
Probably. I just don't wanna go where everyone else has been, yah know? Like on the Stewie Griffin movie, I don't want to pump a chemical toilet. I'm sure I'll have sex at college if I find a decent girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 01:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Probably. I just don't wanna go where..."
I'm surprised you haven't fucked at a party. From what you've said, it seems like you party frequently. I've had girls just come up to me and ask "Wanna fuck?"

I lost my virginity at a party. I had a crush on this girl forever and she finally acted like she was into me. She kept trying to get me drunk (I mean, yeah I was drunk but she wanted me to get WASTED), kept shoving bottles in my face tellin me to drink this, drink that. I knew I was gettin laid. As soon as we were done doin the dirty, we went outside and she smoked a bowl with me. I was in heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos