Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

dolla bill
Posted 2007-05-20, 10:39 PM
100 cents, 20 nickels, 10 dimes, 4 quarters

thats a dolla bill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-05-20, 11:35 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "dolla bill"
Cien cents, something something.

Dolares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-21, 08:01 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Cien cents, something something. ..."
8 pesos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-21, 12:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "8 pesos"
Ocho pesos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-21, 01:49 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "dolla bill"
Actually, that's $4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-05-21, 02:47 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Actually, that's $4."
Quatro dolares!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-21, 04:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Quatro dolares!"
fuck'n

takes me like 12 minutes to make a dollar bill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-21, 05:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "fuck'n takes me like 12 minutes to..."
It took me 12 seconds to create and conceive you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-21, 05:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It took me 12 seconds to create and..."
I thought only girls could get pregnant?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-05-21, 05:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I thought only girls could get pregnant?"
I'm magical.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:02 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "fuck'n takes me like 12 minutes to..."
slaynish said:
fuck'n

takes me like 12 minutes to make a dollar bill.
You must make below minimum wage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You must make below minimum wage."
Willkillforfood said:
You must make below minimum wage.
Making exactly minimum wage, $5.15 an hour, working twelve minutes makes you $1.03. But after taxes that would be like a dollar probably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Making exactly minimum wage, $5.15 an..."
What country do you live in? After taxes it'd be like 87 cents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Making exactly minimum wage, $5.15 an..."
Pshh, he didn't specify gross or net so I'll say whatever I want, bitch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-21, 07:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Pshh, he didn't specify gross or net so..."
Willkillforfood said:
Pshh, he didn't specify gross or net so I'll say whatever I want, bitch!
And you'll look like a dumbass.

You're doing a good job of that lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-21, 08:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And you'll look like a dumbass. ..."
Normally when people say "I make 20 dollars an hour" that's 20 dollars an hour gross. But that's okay. You can insult me =o.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-21, 08:10 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Normally when people say "I make 20..."
Willkillforfood said:
Normally when people say "I make 20 dollars an hour" that's 20 dollars an hour gross. But that's okay. You can insult me =o.
Ok then, he makes $1.03 every 12 minutes gross, so you're right, to make $1.00 in an hour he'd have to make less than minimum wage. Very very very little less, but less regardless.

But you're still a dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-21, 09:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ok then, he makes $1.03 every 12..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Very very very little less, but less regardless.
Finally. I'm right even if the argument was a waste of time. Noobie. =D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-21, 09:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Finally. I'm right even if the..."
I said you were right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-22, 08:49 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "dolla bill"
dolla bill ya'll dolla dolla bill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos