Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Old - 5 word story thread
Posted 2007-04-24, 11:52 AM
Let's see what fun story we can come up with doing this. I'll explain the rules:

1. The general idea is, you take what the person before you wrote, and add 5 words to it. Thus, we'll be adding 5 words at a time onto a story that everyone will contribute to.

2. No spamming, no breaking the chain, no being unintelligible. I'll just trash any spam that makes its way into this thread, and if anyone posts anything that doesn't belong here, ignore it and copy the post above theirs instead. Feel free to fix spelling errors as you want, so they will carry on to the future posts.

3. If two people reply to the same post (thus splitting the story off into two different stories) the person whose post comes first takes precedent.

Examples:

Example of rule #1:

Post 1: On Tuesday, Sally ran to...

Post 2: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her...

As you can see, the 2nd person copied the first post and added 5 words. This is the general idea.

Example of rule #2:

Post 1: On tuesday, Sally ran to...

Post 2: hai guyz how duz this wrk

Post 3: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her...

Post 4: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her friends and do some shopping...

Here we have the original post(which you will notice has a spelling error, that isn't an accident("tuesday should have the first letter capitalized.)) Then in post 2, dumbfuck326_69 made a stupid post, which will later be deleted. Poster 3 did the right thing and ignored Post 2, and instead replied to the original post, and also fixed the spelling error. Then, Poster 4 replied to Post 3, and as you can see the spelling error fix remained since Poster 4 simply copied post 3 over.

Example of rule #3:

Post 1: On Tuesday, Sally ran to...

Post 2: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her...

Post 3: On Tuesday, Sally ran to her neighbor's house to play...

Post 4: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her friends and do some shopping...

Here, Poster 2 and Poster 3 both replied to the original post, most likely at almost the same time. Nobody is at fault here, and Poster 4 does the correct thing and replies to Post 2 instead of Post 3. If Poster 4 didn't do this, the story would branch off into two separate stories and we would have a mess. Post 3 would later be trashed.

Alright, I'm going to start off the story in the next post. Let's have some fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Old - 5 word story thread"
On my way to the...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the..."
On my way to the strip club with all the....
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:55 AM in reply to klo's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, when my husband came running...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:59 AM in reply to klo's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
klo said:
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, when my husband came running...
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball...

(By the way, you can put comments/conversation in your posts as well, just put it in parenthesis at the end of your post. It's fine as long as you're adding to the story as well.)

(I changed "When my husband came running" to "my husband came running" since the former is grammatically incorrect.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one . . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:27 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jelous mother fucker. I began...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:34 PM in reply to klo's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
klo said:
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jelous mother fucker. I began...
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jelous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband as he frantically milked a
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband as he frantically milked a monkey for everything it had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband as he frantically milked a monkey for everything it had. The monkey kicked my husband
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband as he frantically milked a monkey for everything it had. The monkey kicked my husband in the family jewels. I...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-24, 01:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband as he frantically milked a monkey for everything it had. The monkey kicked my husband in the family jewels. I thought I saw a spider...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 01:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband as he frantically milked a monkey for everything it had. The monkey kicked my husband in the family jewels. I thought I saw a spider so I screamed in a
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo