Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Grin why am i posting this?
Posted 2007-01-22, 09:06 AM
how can u reach the number 1000 adding digits of 8 only?(the results can be anything duh)

or
whats 1x2x3x4x5x6x7x8x9x8x7x6x8x9x0x9x8x7x6x5=??(it's easier to confuse someone in real life actually saying it quickly because your mind quickly reacts to the fact that it will take time and starts to resolve the problem wihtout noticing that u mentioned 0)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-22, 11:37 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "why am i posting this?"
And so it begins..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-22, 01:54 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "why am i posting this?"
Why do all your thread titles suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-22, 02:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why do all your thread titles suck."
Thread titles?!

No more needs to be said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-22, 02:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Thread titles?! No more needs to be..."
hmm my thread titles suck? you know even i can't answer that.... maybe i was born with that defect? XD or probably i just had nothing better to do at the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-22, 03:37 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "hmm my thread titles suck? you know..."
Which is why we have duck soup - for the mindless crap that doesn't deserve being even in the Chatterbox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-23, 08:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which is why we have duck soup - for..."
Kyeruu's shit doesn't even deserve being in duck soup. I figured this thread was going to be some emo shit by the title, then it's the most random math questions I've ever heard, both being pretty stupid, I don't even understand the first one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-23, 08:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kyeruu's shit doesn't even deserve..."
The first one he's trying the old trick of reaching 1000, but not stopping on 1000.

So if you add two 8 digit numbers you get to 1000, and past.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-23, 08:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The first one he's trying the old trick..."
-50000000 + 50001000

It sounds like he's saying reach 1000 by adding 8 digit numbers, which is pretty stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-23, 09:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "-50000000 + 50001000 It sounds like..."
What else do you expect?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-25, 01:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What else do you expect?"
well calling me stupid and not answering it is pretty well stupid your self its a simple math question........(and what part of random do you not comprehend yet? ran or dom?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-25, 01:57 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well calling me stupid and not..."
I think you may be my favorite Zelaron poster of all time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-25, 03:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think you may be my favorite Zelaron..."
Yeah, he gives meaning to my visits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-25, 03:34 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yeah, he gives meaning to my visits."
I prefered Zonnybaby, to be honest. At least he gave us something substantial to shout at.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-26, 07:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I prefered Zonnybaby, to be honest. At..."
well i'm non subtantial(does that work exist?)

and i'll just answer the 2 questions cuase i'm bored

8+8+88+888=1000
simple word trick just say 1x2x3 until u reach x9 then say x0 in a fast order
most of the time you'll confuse the person in other times you wont
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-26, 11:28 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well i'm non subtantial(does that work..."
8+8+88+888 = 992... you forgot an 8.

You gave the answer to the x0 question in your first post. Anyone who can't see the 0 in the text, or doesn't register it when it's said out loud is an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-26, 01:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "8+8+88+888 = 992... you forgot an 8. ..."
well the forgot an 8 part my bad i was typing too fast
the other part some people really don't notice when you say thing real fast it's natural
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-26, 10:50 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well the forgot an 8 part my bad i was..."
fun math tricks thanks kyeruu u mathemtician(or however u spell that LOL)................anyways guyus look 2+3+4+5=3.14159265358979323846264338327950288 see it so simple, u just go 2 friend and says it reaaaallly fast and they get conbfused.......(lol my freind pepito i juss say 2 and he gets confused lol)

anyways guys look lol im smrt perto rican
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-01-27, 12:55 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "fun math tricks thanks kyeruu u..."
Really damn...I coulda swore 2+2= 22...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-27, 07:34 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Really damn...I coulda swore 2+2= 22..."
hmmm so did i .......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu