Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

NFL Playoffs
Posted 2007-01-08, 08:23 AM
What the hell happened to all the sports talk around here? Come on, bitches.

What are your predictions for the remaining games? I say:
IND > BAL
NE > SD
IND > NE

IND comes out of the AFC.

SEA > CHI
NO > PHI
NO > SEA

NO comes out of the NFC.

The Colts win it all. I fucking hope. As you all know, I'm a diehard Colts fan and their game this past Saturday proved they still have some postseason stride. Our D played fantastic.

Your opinions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-08, 09:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "NFL Playoffs"
AFC

INDY>BAL
SD>NE
SD > INDY

NFC
CHI>SEA
NO>PHI - will be the best game of the weekend, I think
NO>CHI

Then I'm taking SD to win it all.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-08, 09:27 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "AFC INDY>BAL SD>NE SD > INDY ..."
SD is going to win it all. LT is unstoppable and Rivers just has to [U]not lose is for them. With Gates and McCardell on the outside, it will be tough to stop them.

As for the NFC, all the teams suck. The best chance we have is with NO becuase of the speed that they possess. The Eagles are going to get ripped apart next weekend ( and i dont mind since i am a giant fan) and the bears are going to be rocked, since REx will throw up 4 int.

The NFC needs to do something so that they can compete with the AFC. It looks alot like how the NFC dominated most of the 90's. Oh well, now that my giants are out of it, football is basically done for me, except the gambling and drinkiing aspect on Super Bowl Sunday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-01-08, 10:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "NFL Playoffs"
If the bears play like they did on new years... lol they're fucked.

I havnt heard of any other teams though, and I only hear about the bears because everyone around me is batshit crazy about them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-08, 03:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "NFL Playoffs"
AFC
INDY<BAL - Ravens defense is too good for the Colts
SD>NE - The Chargers are the best team in the NFL. End of story.
SD>BAL - " "

NFC
CHI>SEA - The Seahawks are only this far because the Cowboys suck.
NO<PHI - They got lucky last time.
CHI<PHI - The Bears have been playing like shit. The Eagles defense has really stepped up, and the offense is doing really well.

Then SD wins it all, only because they run LT like crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-01-08, 05:28 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "AFC INDY<BAL - Ravens defense is too..."
INDY<BAL - Baltimore has a good D. If Peyton does good though and gets no pressure, Colts will win.
SD>NE - New England may pull this one out, but it's doubtful
SD>BAL - No martyball, San Diego wins.. Martyball, and Bal wins

Chi>Sea - Chicago wins this with their D
NO>Phi - New Orleans will win this one
Chi<NO - New Orleans vs. San Diego in the Super Bowl, baby

San Diego wins it all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2007-01-09, 07:32 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "INDY<BAL - Baltimore has a good D. If..."
This should be a very exciting week for the playoffs. So many good games to be played.. Ahhh!! I can't freakin wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-12, 05:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This should be a very exciting week for..."
You guys are all haters. The biggest thing in the playoffs is momentum. So, who has it? Chargers, Ravens, and Eagles. That is exactly why those three teams will win this week, as well as the Bears.

Then Eagles beat the Bears, and Chargers beat the Ravens.

Chargers beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl, unfortunately. No team in the NFC can handle any of the remaining AFC teams. I'm a realist, but for anyone who says N.O. is going to man handle the Eagles are idiots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-01-13, 10:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You guys are all haters. The biggest..."
Titusfied said:
You guys are all haters. The biggest thing in the playoffs is momentum. So, who has it? Chargers, Ravens, and Eagles. That is exactly why those three teams will win this week, as well as the Bears.

Then Eagles beat the Bears, and Chargers beat the Ravens.

Chargers beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl, unfortunately. No team in the NFC can handle any of the remaining AFC teams. I'm a realist, but for anyone who says N.O. is going to man handle the Eagles are idiots.
To beat New Orleans you just have to run the ball at them. That's how the Steelers beat them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2007-01-13, 11:03 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "To beat New Orleans you just have to..."
Westbrook should have a phenominal game, that's for sure.

Let's go Colts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-14, 12:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Westbrook should have a phenominal..."
SUCK IT ALL YOU COLTS HATERS! Woooo!!!!

"Ravens have too good of a defense.. blah blah blah" Ravens who? The Colts D fucking stomped their hopes into the GROUND.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-14, 04:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "SUCK IT ALL YOU COLTS HATERS! Woooo!!!!..."
Manning had a passer rating of 39.6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-01-14, 05:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Manning had a passer rating of 39.6."
Bears won... barely.

When is the superbowl anyway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-14, 05:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bears won... barely. When is the..."
First weekend in Feb. I think.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-14, 06:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "SUCK IT ALL YOU COLTS HATERS! Woooo!!!!..."
Thanatos said:
SUCK IT ALL YOU COLTS HATERS! Woooo!!!!

"Ravens have too good of a defense.. blah blah blah" Ravens who? The Colts D fucking stomped their hopes into the GROUND.
Here come the Greatriots. I hate them so much. If they win it this year we'll get to hear how they're the best dynasty ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2007-01-14, 08:28 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Here come the Greatriots. I hate them..."
Fuckers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-01-15, 09:50 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Here come the Greatriots. I hate them..."
NonGayMan said:
Here come the Greatriots. I hate them so much. If they win it this year we'll get to hear how they're the best dynasty ever.
That won't happen. There's no way they're getting by the Colts in our DOME. It is going to be INCREDIBLY loud in there. I'm trying to get tickets.. my buddy has been waiting in line for a couple of hours.

Holy crap, I can't wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-15, 10:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That won't happen. There's no way..."
Good luck with getting the tickets.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-15, 12:55 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Good luck with getting the tickets."
Bleh. Didn't end up getting them. Oh well.

Who's winning this week?
COLTS
vs.
PATRIOTS

-and-

BEARS
vs.
SAINTS

I'm gonna have to go with Colts vs. Saints in the Superbowl. Your thoughts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-15, 01:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bleh. Didn't end up getting them. Oh..."
Patriots vs. Bears.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven