Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Question notice something?
Posted 2006-12-07, 10:05 PM
bewitched stopped posting on Zelaron...

I think she is mad at me. I broke up with her right before I came back from Iraq so I could follow the American dream and fuck a different girl every few days get totally wasted and do all kinds of things. Ive been to Amsterdam(fucking amazing) Berlin(boring) and Frankfurt(cool) since I been back and made love to many women in each of those places and did some crazy drugs in Amsterdam. I even had a threesome in Frankfurt, and I am currently fuck buddies with a stripper from the town outside our base... life couldn't be better.

Heres a tip, don't go get engaged or married until you are 100% sure you want to give up alot of fun that could be had single.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:57 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "notice something?"
Playa play
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-08, 08:37 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "notice something?"
Yeah, you are way too young to want to get married. I was against it the whole time. Mainly because I'm in love with her, but that's beside the point.

I love you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, you are way too young to want to..."
Dude you sound like me. Rock on!!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-12-08, 09:18 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Dude you sound like me. Rock on!!"
JRwakebord said:
Dude you sound like me.
But cooler and in Europe.

I got another trip planned. Right before xmas me and my buddy are gonna go on a cruise somewhere exotic until after New Years and try to lay as many horny women on that boat as possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-09, 06:58 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "But cooler and in Europe. I got..."
I can just imagine you being chased around the boat by angry women... you'll spend half the voyage in hiding, mark my words!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-09, 06:59 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "notice something?"
silly boys. now see, if i did that, id be a whore. so not fair.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-12-09, 10:08 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "silly boys. now see, if i did that,..."
It sounds like you need to crank open a Bible.

=P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-12-10, 02:08 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "It sounds like you need to crank open a..."
I know the girl for me ... and i am working on it ... even if i am drunk as fuck ... 3 cases of 24 cans is nothing ... but i would marry this girl if need be... i have thought about it and it comes out the same ,,, she is made for me. No Ifs ands or buts she is the girl for me... Periode! .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................fuck u if u think other wise .. ill fight u ~~~~11!!!!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-12-10, 03:34 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I know the girl for me ... and i am..."
Alcohol rocks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-11, 01:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Alcohol rocks."
I love alcohol, it's my best friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-12-12, 11:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I love alcohol, it's my best friend."
Jack Daniels is a bastard, though.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-12-13, 08:58 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Jack Daniels is a bastard, though."
JRwakebord said:
Jack Daniels is a bastard, though.
Jungle Juice is not to be drunk by gorillas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-12-14, 12:34 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Jungle Juice is not to be drunk by..."
I love tequilla more then any other alcohol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-14, 06:37 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I love tequilla more then any other..."
wow interesting story. Amsterdam sounds awesome. I guess the mother ship really does call its people home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-12-14, 09:53 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "wow interesting story. Amsterdam sounds..."
YAY! He's back!!

How're you doing, Bobster?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-14, 09:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "YAY! He's back!! How're you doing,..."
I had rum balls last night. I watched Nikki eat one when she thought it was a chocolate ball and I knew it wasn't. The look on her face was hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-14, 09:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I had rum balls last night. I watched..."
Speaking of rum, anyone ever had banana rum? Mix that shit with tea=yum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-14, 07:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Speaking of rum, anyone ever had banana..."
Alcohol, strip clubs, single life.... Damn those were the days. But I must admit, three kids later and life is pretty damn good. Like SYG said, make damn sure your done with the "party life" before you commit. Peace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-12-15, 08:17 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Alcohol, strip clubs, single life......."
Spoken from the true champion himself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY