Happy Halloween
Posted 2006-10-31, 06:21 PM
That is all.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-10-31, 07:16 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Happy Halloween"
OK! significance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-31, 10:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "OK! significance"
I intentionally said Happy Reformation to a Catholic today. He just stormed off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-10-31, 11:13 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Happy Halloween"
Coworker came dressed up as a catgirl

Meow =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-01, 04:38 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Happy Halloween"
yes, indeed it was a happy halloween. Goooooooood times
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-01, 08:03 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yes, indeed it was a happy halloween. ..."
Meh. Just another day.

Went and watched Saw 3 though. Probably the most gory movie I've ever seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-01, 10:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Meh. Just another day. Went and..."
Just another day! it's halloween dammit! Go out and get sick off of eating candy! shit I feel like crap today from eating soooo much candy. It was the shit yo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Helltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHelltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-11-01, 10:40 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "Just another day! it's halloween..."
Anyone egg a pesky trick-or-treater? Or a house?

In fact, did anyone go out and do anything fun for Halloween?

I stayed home and modelled a Gummi Ship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-01, 11:38 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "Just another day! it's halloween..."
Err... no.

So you went trick or treating then? How old are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-01, 11:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Err... no. So you went trick or..."
Its funny when all the kids with their parents stare at you since you are 19 year olds trick or treating.

2 years ago, there was a cop that followed me and a few friends around because he was under the impression we were here to steal candy from little kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-01, 05:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Err... no. So you went trick or..."
heh, are you aware of how many people i egged? and no i dont mean houses, i mean people. as in we were sitting on my friends roof with eggs and egged people.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-01, 08:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Its funny when all the kids with their..."
Learn to scare little kids not trick or treat. Also The Hills have eyes movie is horrible, and a waste of time, don't watch it.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-11-01, 10:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Meh. Just another day. Went and..."
My friend said that Saw 3 was just sick and twisted, rather than scary. I'm not sure I should waste the money seeing it. Do you think it's worth $14.00 to take my girlfriend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-01, 10:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My friend said that Saw 3 was just sick..."
Well seeing as Saw 1 and 2 were both sick and twisted rather than scary, I see no reason why Saw 3 should be any different. I absolutely LOVED Saw 1 and 2, they're some of the only movies I can never guess the ending for (Saw 2 completely blew me away, I saw it last night. Saw 1 was suprising but nothing compared to Saw 2.) I don't think they are really meant to be scary, there's only a few parts of Saw 1 and Saw 2 that will make someone jump, and that's only people that rarely watch horror movies. They aren't meant to be "make you jump out of your skin" movies. One of the things I like about them.

I hope Saw 3 doesn't disappoint me.

P.S. If you haven't seen Saw 1 and Saw 2, I wouldn't recommend seeing Saw 3 yet, since by Saw 2's ending it's pretty safe to assume that Saw 3 is just another continuation of the series of events. Saw 1 was directly connected to Saw 2, and I believe that will carry on with Saw 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-02, 04:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well seeing as Saw 1 and 2 were both..."
I liked saws 1 and 3. 2, not so much. and yes, I was hiding and screaming at a good majority of saw 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-02, 07:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well seeing as Saw 1 and 2 were both..."
Yeah. Saw 3 starts off where 2 ended. They're all connected. And holy fucking shit is this movie gory. I swear, they just went extremely over the top on some parts to make it even more disgusting. I donno. It was pretty good I guess. The storyline makes you keep guessing. They set it up perfectly for a Saw 4, too.

HoH, not really. I'd wait till it came out on video. I ended up paying $20 for my girlfriend and I to go see it. ($4 bottle of water - WHAT THE FUCK!?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-02, 08:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Anyone egg a pesky trick-or-treater? Or..."
Yes Lenny, I celebrated Halloween with the rest of the Pagans here in my town. We had to celebrate the biggest Pagan Holiday of the year. And it was awsome. Bon-fires, one of the girls got totally freaked out. Which was funny because she is a beginner. She came out of the woods stripping naked and screaming bloody murder. Then later we went egging and rolling yards, cars, houses, people, schools. Then I went to my fiance's and hung out with him and his family (which was wierd, because they are christians).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-11-02, 09:06 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Yes Lenny, I celebrated Halloween with..."
I see a little guest on here. Why want you say something little one? Or are you able to do so?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-11-02, 03:48 PM in reply to Natasta's post starting "I see a little guest on here. Why want..."
Because geusts don't have posting priveleges.

-----

You're not the 'witches' who go dancing around in the dead of night without their drawers on, are you?

It'd be too cold... and you might jump on a thistle.

By all means, try it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-08, 09:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Because geusts don't have posting..."
Well see I don't really know that because I've always been a member since the first day i came on here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta