Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Arrow TES IV: Oblivion - post your character
Posted 2006-05-17, 03:17 PM
Follow my example and post your characters stats.

Mine is:
Name: Alyssa
Redguard female
Level 18
Favored Stats: Strength and Willpower
Sign: The Mage
Class: Spellsword (custom)

Factions
-Arena: Grand Champion
-Mages Guild: Wizard
-Blades: I forgot

Main Skills
-Restoration [apprentice]
-Destruction [expert]
-Blade [journeyman]
-Block [apprentice]
-Light Armor [journeyman]
-Athletics [journeyman]
-Acrobatics [journeyman]

Favored Gear:
Mithril Cuirass [enchanted: +10 strength]
Mithril Greaves [enchanted: +10 strength]
Mithril Shield [enchanted: reflect magic 17%]
Mithril Helmet [enchanted: fortify magicka 20 points]
Mithril Gauntlets [enchanted: fortify blade 10 points]
Mithril Boots [enchanted: feather 170 points]
Elven Longsword [enchanted: cold damage 15 points, 80 charges]

So far this character has been really fun to play, right now I am wearing a full set of mithril with mithril shield and elven longsword. The biggest hurdle I have is my magicka, which is pretty low for a mage, Each level I have to level up my mysticism so I can get more intelligence when I level up.

If there was anything I wish I could change about my character, it would be to have my favored stats as intelligence and willpower instead of strength. And maybe change athletics with lockpicking... however I have really been practicing alteration, and once I hit 75 I wont need any lockpicking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-18, 12:56 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "TES IV: Oblivion - post your character"
Where r the pix??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-05-18, 01:50 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Where r the pix??"
Hades-Knight said:
Where r the pix??
"print screen" doesnt work and theres no hotkey for screenshots.. gotta use an outside program like fraps which I dont have at the moment... but ill post pics in the future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-19, 07:36 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting ""print screen" doesnt work and theres..."
For screenies:

Open My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini

Change bAllowScreenShot=0 to bAllowScreenShot=1

Now it'll take screenies with printscreen. I forget where they are saved though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-21, 03:48 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "For screenies: Open My Documents\My..."
Why would they disable that by default?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-21, 04:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why would they disable that by default?"
GravitonSurge said:
Why would they disable that by default?
To annoy people like me of course. Can't wait to get my computer back and take some screenshots, with my 512 meg ATI card, this game looks nice!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy