Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Most Posts Per Thread
Posted 2006-02-08, 02:02 PM
Well, I was interested to see how many posts we average per thread made compared to everyone else after SYG wrote that we are surpassing many Forums in total post count. Here are the results.

Dragoon's average:
26.182 posts per thread.

Life Discussion:
23.383 posts per thread.

Flame Forum:
32.901 posts per thread.

Chat Forum:
36.331 posts per thread.

General Conversation:
19.818 posts per thread.

WRT:
42,596 posts per thread.

Obviously, the WRT wins, but that was just put in because I don't know if that is included in the Chat Forum stats or not? I was actually really surprised the Flame Forum is that high, and is higher than we are! We must make our threads larger! And make more of them! Dragoon's, UNITE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-08, 04:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Most Posts Per Thread"
Form of: Jamies tapon.... and now I play the waiting game...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-02-08, 04:24 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Form of: Jamies tapon.... and now I..."
That was one of the most wrong statements ever said on television. Funny though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-08, 04:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Most Posts Per Thread"
I wouldn't expect the FF to be that much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-08, 09:26 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I wouldn't expect the FF to be that..."
I love the Dragoons
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-09, 07:14 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I love the Dragoons"
It would not take a lot if everyone just got on and said something every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-09, 07:14 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "It would not take a lot if everyone..."
Even if they spell it wrong GLORY>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-09, 07:48 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Even if they spell it wrong..."
Heu im on all the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-09, 09:06 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Heu im on all the time"
Is this all that you do Gruesome?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-09, 11:41 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Is this all that you do Gruesome?"
Not really, its just my homepage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-09, 12:25 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Not really, its just my homepage."
Ok sounds good to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-09, 01:27 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Ok sounds good to me."
We need to get every thread to have at least 100 posts in them! That would OWN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-09, 01:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "We need to get every thread to have at..."
I was thinking 50, but 100 is better by far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-09, 05:50 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I was thinking 50, but 100 is better by..."
That's going to amount to a ton of spam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-10, 07:40 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "That's going to amount to a ton of spam."
I hate spam, that stuff tastes like shit. Laugh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-10, 12:35 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "That's going to amount to a ton of spam."
Spam?

I don't get it..

Kenpo actually wrote the word "Laugh" in his last post.. Newbie!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-10, 01:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Spam? I don't get it.. :confused:..."
Old Newbie actually
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-10, 02:44 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Old Newbie actually"
Old Bitch, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-11, 12:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Old Bitch, actually. :D"
True u win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-11, 01:07 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Old Bitch, actually. :D"
Oh NO you Didn't!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13