Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Peter Jackson to be producer for Halo movie.
Posted 2005-10-04, 01:06 PM
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3144311

Word.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-04, 01:11 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Peter Jackson to be producer for Halo..."
Yah, I just found that on halo.bungie.org as well. Soooo sweet.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-04, 01:30 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, I just found that on..."
oh my god. Summer 2007 is going to be the best summer. Peter Jackson did an amazing job with LOTR so now im not as scared. Still, this project will make or break halo, but i am looking foward to it being my favorite movie ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-04, 07:36 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "oh my god. Summer 2007 is going to be..."
Maybe it'll look just as stupid as the doom 3 movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-10-04, 07:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Maybe it'll look just as stupid as the..."
Think happy thoughts!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-04, 09:21 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Think happy thoughts!"
Plus, he is getting the WETA workshop to do the special effects for the movie.

Huzzah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-10-04, 10:39 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Plus, he is getting the WETA workshop..."
i dont care its still the halo movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-05, 07:47 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i dont care its still the halo movie"
I care. They did the forces of Mordor so well, you know they're gonna put the same effort and technology (possibly better) into animating hordes of Convenant.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-05, 09:14 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I care. They did the forces of Mordor..."
yea but i was saying that i dont care whos producing/ making the film. Its still going to be a kick ass movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-05, 09:15 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I care. They did the forces of Mordor..."
yea well its still going to be a kick ass movie no matter what. Who ever produces it tho must understand that if he fucks up then hell never have another job in the movie business. But if he does a great job then hell be famous
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-07, 12:50 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea well its still going to be a kick..."
actually i think even if peter jacksons fucks up this movie (which i doubt he would) he would still be famous for the LOTRs movies.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-10-07, 02:16 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "actually i think even if peter jacksons..."
Thank you Captain Obvious.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-07, 07:07 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Thank you Captain Obvious."
i was just making the remark that if he wasnt doing it, somebodys career is on the line. But Peter Jackson is the shit and JR u know i love the LOTR's trilogy, pretty much more then most other movies. Oh and fuck captain obvious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-07, 07:53 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i was just making the remark that if he..."
Holy fucking shit! This is fantastic news! Jackson is the man, and you know this is going to own! I wonder if he's going to play countless hours of Halo Campaign and Live just to get a better understanding of what he is dealing with here? :wonder:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-10-07, 07:59 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Holy fucking shit! This is fantastic..."
imagine him talking to us on live and being like im peter jackson, im making the movie. Honestly, i would fall over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-07, 08:06 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "imagine him talking to us on live and..."
That would be awesome. Then we'd have to pone him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-10-07, 08:08 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That would be awesome. Then we'd have..."
I'd teabag him while screaming "You are mine! Mine! MY PRECIOUS!!!!"

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord