Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

First date... Ever!?!?!?
Posted 2005-08-05, 12:58 PM
So... Tonight I am going on my first date ever. Yeah I know kinda sad. Well anyway... I was looking at random screen names on aim from around my area and I was messaging the girls askin for boobie pix and being an asshole because to tell you the truth... I was bored. And I mean the kinda of bored where drinking rat poison would be more entertaining than what was currently happening. So I come across this girl who I just cant seem to get to block me no matter what I do. So I go into a chat with her friends and I am an asshole to everyone in there. Still no luck. So I give up and just start talking to her. It turns out she is really cool and thinks I'm funny as hell. Huh... Well so long story short. I asked her out just messin around and she said yes. She lives 10 mins away from me and tonight I'm taking her out to the movies. I talked to her on the phone for a little bit after all the underaged drunken assholes left my house (We had a party.) and I dunno. There is just something special about her. She laughs and that makes me happy. Well anyway, I still can't believe this is happening becasue its really weird =/ But whatever. We will see how it goes tonight.
Wish me luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-05, 01:46 PM in reply to pr0xy's post "First date... Ever!?!?!?"
Good luck man!!

Hope all goes well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-05, 01:57 PM in reply to pr0xy's post "First date... Ever!?!?!?"
Crazy. Can't wait to hear the after report.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-05, 02:28 PM in reply to pr0xy's post "First date... Ever!?!?!?"
First ever? Good luck!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-05, 02:35 PM in reply to pr0xy's post "First date... Ever!?!?!?"
Best of luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-05, 02:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Best of luck."
Kind of odd, but good luck man! Have fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-08-05, 03:09 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Kind of odd, but good luck man! Have..."
NO NO NO NO NO!

Never go to the movies on a first date........you can't talk to her, she wont let you get touchy because she just met you, and if the movie sucked then that will set the mood for the rest of the date!

and that seems a lil bit weird ...i hope you got full body pics..........most girls dont usually just say yes to meet with a stranger from teh intaRweb!

take her to get some coffee and walk around.......oh and btw, MAKE HER PAY for her ticket.......you dont owe her shit so why should you be paying?

Just a few pointers...hope she shows up in the least =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-08-05, 03:16 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "NO NO NO NO NO! Never go to the..."
Hades-Knight said:
NO NO NO NO NO!

Never go to the movies on a first date........you can't talk to her, she wont let you get touchy because she just met you, and if the movie sucked then that will set the mood for the rest of the date!

and that seems a lil bit weird ...i hope you got full body pics..........most girls dont usually just say yes to meet with a stranger from teh intaRweb!

take her to get some coffee and walk around.......oh and btw, MAKE HER PAY for her ticket.......you dont owe her shit so why should you be paying?

Just a few pointers...hope she shows up in the least =/
Don't listen to this fool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-05, 04:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't listen to this fool."
Ya I've "gone" on a couple dates w/ girls I met on the net. And by gone I mean I went to meet one and ended up turning around, and the second one she recognized me before I could turn around, so I went into the movie w/ her then before it started told her I was getting some snacks and left. Hahaha it was probably the worst thing I've done to some1 morally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-05, 04:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya I've "gone" on a couple dates w/..."
Well I didn't really mean don't listen to him about girls you meet on the net. His other suggestions are stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-05, 04:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well I didn't really mean don't listen..."
He failed at killing himself. What the hell do you expect?

Good luck with that date.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-05, 05:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He failed at killing himself. What the..."
Wrong person there sport. That was PureRebel, I think...
definatly not H_K.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-05, 06:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wrong person there sport. That was..."
Whoops. I get dumbasses mixed up on this forum...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-05, 06:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Whoops. I get dumbasses mixed up on..."
I think he's right about the movies thing. (Though I am taking this girl out on Monday, and the only thing I can think to do is a movie... Hopefully I'll spot some coffee house or something on the way, and we can change plans.)
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-05, 06:40 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I think he's right about the movies..."
Movies are very easy and very good dates. You don't have to say much so you don't have to worry about saying something stupid. Comedy movies are good for first dates, since you'll be laughing together and she'll be having fun, unless it's a horrible comedy and then you can just laugh with her at how stupid the movie was. If you've already dated a few times then you can go to a romance/comedy or horror movie, since those are always winners. Romance/comedies and pure chick-flicks are great, girls always love them, I know this because Nikki is always melty and romantic when we watch them, and she's all over me when it's over. Horror movies are good too because she'll be clinging onto you during the really scary parts.

Basically, you can't really mess up a movie date, so they are always good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-05, 07:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Movies are very easy and very good..."
Ya, but you can't really get to know her and have interaction unless you have some sort of follow up after the movie.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-05, 07:52 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Ya, but you can't really get to know..."
Actually, despite having "gone out" with my ex, I've never had a real date either O.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-08-05, 08:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Actually, despite having "gone out"..."
Coffee houses are always good for follow-ups after the movie or before. There is one right across from the theatre where I live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-05, 08:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Coffee houses are always good for..."
Ya, but there soo cliche, and I don't drink coffee so what do I "do" while we're conversating? She has a coffee to keep her occupied, I get what a hot chocolate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-05, 08:47 PM in reply to pr0xy's post "First date... Ever!?!?!?"
LOL that redminds me of my gf and I starting dating... when we started had hardly anythign to say so ya we went to movies and shit .... now look at us a kid ehh broken up but w/e shes still cool no child support
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos