Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

It's Miller Time
Posted 2005-05-07, 08:39 PM
Reggie fucking Miller. He's been great. I don't care he had only 5 points last game, Indiana won, and in my humble opinion, his experience was probably a key factor in the win. Congrats, Jizmo. I really do want to see Indiana go far to honor Miller's career. He had a 31 point game (I think 31) which is more than expected from him at his age. He's really one of the greatest of all time. It's Miller time, baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-08, 09:46 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "It's Miller Time"
Haha, don't congratulate me, it's the Pacers that deserve it. We weren't even supposed to make the playoffs because of Nov. 19 where we lost our top 3 players. Now, we're in the second round facing the Pistons no less... I really hope we can beat them, that'd be fucking great.

Yeah, Reggie Miller has had an outstanding career. NBA all-time 3 point leader, 12th in all-time scoring, top 5 in FT%, he's done it all. It will be saddening to see him go. He's spent 18 years in Indiana.

By the way, he's had multiple 30+ point games this season.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-08, 01:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha, don't congratulate me, it's the..."
Hvae you read Simmons article about Miller? He hates him for some reason, and gives a shit load of backing to his opinion. I personally think Miller is a great player, but The Sports Guy is a pretty persuasive writer. You should read it, if you haven't already. I'd Hyperlink it, but I'm too lazy.

Just go to Page 2 of espn.com and look for Bill Simmons Archives. You'll find it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-05-08, 02:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hvae you read Simmons article about..."
Titusfied said:
Hvae you read Simmons article about Miller? He hates him for some reason, and gives a shit load of backing to his opinion. I personally think Miller is a great player, but The Sports Guy is a pretty persuasive writer. You should read it, if you haven't already. I'd Hyperlink it, but I'm too lazy.

Just go to Page 2 of espn.com and look for Bill Simmons Archives. You'll find it.
I found the Bill Simmons archive, but could not find the article that you're talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-08, 08:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I found the Bill Simmons archive, but..."
Yeah, it wasn't an easy find actually if you don't know what to look for. He's been doing this random "Cowbell" article which just talks about random topics and doesn't ever end really. There are like III now, and the one with Reggie is in II. Here it is, and trust me, if you don't read his shit already, you should start, he is a friggin' genius. Damn funny man!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2.../blog/archive2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-05-08, 08:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hvae you read Simmons article about..."
Yeah, I've read that article before. I really could care less about one "expert's" opinion on Reggie. Fuck that guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-09, 08:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, I've read that article before. I..."
the pistons will be tough to beat though... i dont expect them to lose to the pacers even though i like reggie as well...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-09, 10:41 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "the pistons will be tough to beat..."
Yeah. I really don't believe the Pacers will win but I always have to root for them. Go Pacers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-09, 08:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah. I really don't believe the Pacers..."
Can't really beat Detroit's defense, there is too much depth to it. 96-81 Detroit, better luck next time, Mr. Miller.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-10, 09:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Can't really beat Detroit's defense,..."
tayshaun (i know thats spelled wrong) prince from detroit is one of the best defenders in the nba right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-11, 03:32 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "tayshaun (i know thats spelled wrong)..."
I hate that skinny fucking bitch!

And Thanatos, I wouldn't go as far as calling The Sports Guy, Bill Simmon's an expert, just a glorified sports fan that has the pleasure of writting articles for ESPN because he is funny as shit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-05-11, 08:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I hate that skinny fucking bitch! ..."
That's why I put expert in quotes. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-12, 08:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's why I put expert in quotes. :P"
Big W yesterday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-05-12, 03:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Big W yesterday!"
Oh my God, that was fucking great. I thought in the first half we were gonna have a sweep on our hands. They Pistons were up by 15 and up by 10 at the half. I am so fucking glad that we got it together. Good job Jeff Fucking Foster. 14 points and 20 rebounds -- several of those rebounds were in the final 5 minutes to put it away for good.

Yay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-14, 07:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh my God, that was fucking great. I..."
Thanatos said:
Oh my God, that was fucking great. I thought in the first half we were gonna have a sweep on our hands. They Pistons were up by 15 and up by 10 at the half. I am so fucking glad that we got it together. Good job Jeff Fucking Foster. 14 points and 20 rebounds -- several of those rebounds were in the final 5 minutes to put it away for good.

Yay!
Yea. Even when Indiana lost the first game, I told some people I thought they had a chance. They laughed at me. Doing pretty good right now...2-1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-14, 10:16 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea. Even when Indiana lost the first..."
Haha, we're gonna go up 3-1 to the World Champs. Although, we'd have to face the Heat and they're like a brick wall right now. What's funny though is we were 3-1 vs. the Heat this season, we were the only team that has a winning percentage against them (I think).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-14, 11:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha, we're gonna go up 3-1 to the..."
I honestly do believe that the Pacers have a good chance to get past the Pistons, but I don't think they will make it past the heat. Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-15, 11:44 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I honestly do believe that the Pacers..."
nobody has touched the heat so far... they even won without shaq... i dont think the pacers can match up with them at all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-15, 08:40 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "nobody has touched the heat so far... ..."
Hey man, we're 3-1 against them this season. Tough shit, Miami.

Bleh, the Pacers just got murdered today fucking hardcore. 2-2 going back to Detroit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-16, 06:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hey man, we're 3-1 against them this..."
yeah but miami has been a completely different team in the playoffs... i have a bad feeling for the pacers right now for the pacers going back to detroit... hopefully im wrong though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13