Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Im a veteran returning and.....
Posted 2005-04-30, 09:27 AM
i have just started making a new game on xp. I would appreciate any kind of sets and stuff for RPG maker XP please since all my old ones have gone. Final fantasy sets and backgrounds would be highly appreciated
Quote:
www.rpg-lords.co.nr for a great rpg community
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
domolordy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendomolordy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

domolordy

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:24 AM in reply to domolordy's post "Im a veteran returning and....."
He returns!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Wormy. Long time no see...

You want resources...righto...

If you want to make a good game with XP then I advise getting some new scripts.

There are a few that allow a FF style battle system.

I'll find 'em for ya if you want.

Veteran!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-01, 03:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He returns!!!!!!!!!! Hey Wormy. Long..."
good stuff lenny, an veteran sounds good. also can anyone do me a cool sig. sign thingy please
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
domolordy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendomolordy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

domolordy

Posted 2005-05-01, 03:51 PM in reply to domolordy's post starting "good stuff lenny, an veteran sounds..."
Sig. sign thingy???

You should ask in the interests section. Under graphics...

And which scripts do you want?? And what resources??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-01, 03:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sig. sign thingy??? You should ask..."
good stuff again lenny, always helping. any resources would be good, final fantasy great, also i don't know about scripts, you said i should get some new ones, for battle and stuff.
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

domolordy

Posted 2005-05-01, 04:14 PM in reply to domolordy's post starting "good stuff again lenny, always helping...."
Star Ocean Battle System.

You might want to take a look at the code Blue, get a feel for the RGSS syntax...

Here's the address to the thread with the thread. I don't have the damndest clue what to do with it, so someone will have to do it themselves. Download the .rar file, unrar it and see if there are instructions inside.

http://www.dubealex.com/creation_asy...?showtopic=721
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny