Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

character level now?
Posted 2005-03-29, 03:22 PM
i made a new thread because i got level 60 about 2 days ago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-03-29, 04:03 PM in reply to iceman887's post "character level now?"
Well depends:

Level 60 Shaman
Level 42 Warlock
Level 33 Priest
Level 24 Warrior

I won't count anything under 20, but I have at least 1 alt of every class.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-03-29, 04:26 PM in reply to iceman887's post "character level now?"
54 Mage
34 Rogue
20-soon warrior
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-03-29, 04:26 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "54 Mage 34 Rogue 20-soon warrior"
12 Mage
11 Warrior
9 Paladin
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-29, 05:10 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "12 Mage 11 Warrior 9 Paladin"
Um, I think my druid is 44, and my level 7 rogue.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-03-29, 06:11 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Um, I think my druid is 44, and my..."
MightyJoe said:
Um, I think my druid is 44, and my level 7 rogue.
22 Mage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-29, 06:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "22 Mage"
19 NE Rogue
10 H Priest
10 H Mage

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-29, 07:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "19 NE Rogue 10 H Priest 10 H Mage"
42 Druid
50 Rogue
15 Warlock
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2005-03-29, 07:10 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "42 Druid 50 Rogue 15 Warlock"
52 Shaman YEA!!!!!!!!!!11111111
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:35 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "52 Shaman YEA!!!!!!!!!!11111111"
Blizzard sucks, they can't get their shit together.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Blizzard sucks, they can't get their..."
Why not say that in every other topic on the front page of this section, just to make sure it's known?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-03-29, 09:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Blizzard sucks, they can't get their..."
So stop playing.

lvl 32 rouge. I grew tired of leveling. Probably canceling last month as the last person on my friends list switched over to BL to play with volls guild.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-30, 12:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "So stop playing. lvl 32 rouge. I..."
Why not do the same?

45 tauren warrior
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-03-30, 12:59 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Why not do the same? 45 tauren..."
GEEkZ said:
Why not do the same?

45 tauren warrior
Seriously. It's not like it's real hard to level up in the game, and we'll help ya out.

Of course, it's up to you and all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-03-30, 11:07 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Why not do the same? 45 tauren..."
Because the game sucks. Its same thing over and over again. Deliver this, talk to that, kill that, go here. I detested leveling to where I am currently , no way I'ma do it all over again.

I'll eventually get my rouge to lvl 60.

In a year or two.

Maybe I just played it too much when it came out and wore it out. iunno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-31, 03:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Because the game sucks. Its same thing..."
A lot of games have the repeat factor.

Hell, Diablo 2 was horrible for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-03-31, 05:13 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "A lot of games have the repeat factor...."
I can level a char to 80 within 8 hours on diablo, and I don't have to do too much to get there. Glitch rush, then get chaos'd by either my friends or some random person. Find a baal bot game and follow them for a bunch of runs. Im ready to duel on the day I made the char. I detest questing, and I detest leveling.

Guess I'm lazy :-\.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-31, 01:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I can level a char to 80 within 8 hours..."
Guess so.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-19, 09:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I can level a char to 80 within 8 hours..."
Sovereign said:
I can level a char to 80 within 8 hours on diablo, and I don't have to do too much to get there. Glitch rush, then get chaos'd by either my friends or some random person. Find a baal bot game and follow them for a bunch of runs. Im ready to duel on the day I made the char. I detest questing, and I detest leveling.

Guess I'm lazy :-\.
I dunno, I used to do cow runs to level all the time, this was before they nerfed cows of course, if they are still nerfed I don't know, haven't played D2 in about a year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy