Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Explosive Diarreah
Posted 2005-01-26, 10:07 PM
Wholy Crap. Never before did I think that crap could fly vertically out of your ass. I litterally had to clean up the bottom of the toilet seat afterwards, give it TWO courtesy flushes, and wash my hands twice! Wish I knew what I ate so I can avoid that again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-01-26, 10:13 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Explosive Diarreah"
So do you usually shit sideways? Because that seems.. uncomfortable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-26, 10:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Explosive Diarreah"
Indeed it was very uncomfortable, but no it doesnt happen often, and definatly not by choice. Just the right chemical combination in my bowels I suppose. Maybe if we figured out what it is you have to eat, we could win wars by keeping the enemy occupied on the toilet.
Someone give me a cd key damnit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-01-26, 10:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Indeed it was very uncomfortable, but..."
Hmm, would you be interested in chunneling?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-01-26, 10:59 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Hmm, would you be interested in..."
Define chunneling? I hope its nothing like felching... cause definatly not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-01-26, 11:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Define chunneling? I hope its nothing..."
Basically we connect a tube into each other's asses and sling shit back and forth in the tube.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-01-26, 11:25 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Basically we connect a tube into each..."
Hmmm, I don't see much use to that. But it is an interesting idea. Ummm have you checked into http://www.tubgirl.com
Its not quite my cup of tea, infact it could almost induce vomiting but if your into chunneling...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-01-27, 01:28 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Explosive Diarreah"
Wonderful
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-27, 11:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Explosive Diarreah"
Extremely bad diarrhoea can lead to bad things.

Search "durchfall" on Google...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-01-27, 12:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Extremely bad diarrhoea can lead to bad..."
Or don't. k

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-01-27, 12:44 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Or don't. k"
Get a radar gun and record speed next time it happens.
Oh... And...

Cha cha cha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-27, 01:13 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Get a radar gun and record speed next..."
If you smoke weed at night you get mild diahrea the next morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-01-27, 01:20 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "If you smoke weed at night you get mild..."
I was waiting to see who would do the cha cha cha. Haha,
I don't think so kaos, maybe thats a personal thing, lotsa people arn't even morning crappers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-01-27, 01:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I was waiting to see who would do the..."
Hmm...well in that case.

Have you ever had any ass leakage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-01-27, 01:36 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Hmm...well in that case. Have you..."
Ya, but only when I've had to go bad, and farted or something. If Marijuana affected your bowels, Im sure theres research on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-01-27, 05:05 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya, but only when I've had to go bad,..."
Only time weed fucked up my stomach was if i ate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-27, 05:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Only time weed fucked up my stomach was..."
Yeah, but anything does that to your stomach. Except SEMEN!! AHAHAHAHHA!!111111111111

bovious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-27, 05:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Only time weed fucked up my stomach was..."
Sovereign said:
Only time weed fucked up my stomach was if i ate it.

Yeah thats what I meant...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-01-27, 05:39 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah thats what I meant..."
Koas, We Must Converse
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-01-27, 08:32 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Koas, We Must Converse"
Send him a PM or something,

On the pot subject, it gives me diarhea as well sometimes. I don't think it is uncommon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!