Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

D3V! I found the perfect site for you <3
Posted 2005-01-02, 10:36 AM
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

Does it not fit him well?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "D3V! I found the perfect site for you..."
Seeing as you have twice as many threads in the conspiracy forum than he does I'd say it's better suited for you.

http://zelaron.com/forum/search.php?searchid=146257

http://zelaron.com/forum/search.php?searchid=146258
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Seeing as you have twice as many..."
I don't care
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Seeing as you have twice as many..."
;_;

I'm posting this one because it deals more with what he talks about most often

I thought I was your friend, KA.

But in all seriousness: I know I do. I love making up wild conspiracy theories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:47 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ";_; I'm posting this one because it..."
KagomJack said:
;_;
You're confusing KA for Mantralord!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:49 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You're confusing KA for Mantralord!"
That's not nice ;_;

I wouldn't dare be Mantra's friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:51 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's not nice ;_; I wouldn't dare..."
To Mantralord:

Master Kagom: I think you're cute
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:51 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ";_; I'm posting this one because it..."
KagomJack said:
;_;

I'm posting this one because it deals more with what he talks about most often

But in all seriousness: I know I do. I love making up wild conspiracy theories.
The JAPANESE are against us.

All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind Control on MEN

Sensia is a Hermaphrodite

All thread titles of d3v's threads in conspiracy forum. I didn't happen to see much of that stuff on that site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The JAPANESE are against us. All..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Sensia is a Hermaphrodite
I thought everyone knew that. (assuming that's supposed to be Senesia)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The JAPANESE are against us. All..."
I was going more along the lines of things related to Bush...>.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-03, 12:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ";_; I'm posting this one because it..."
KagomJack said:

ROFLMAO.

Is K_A gay too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-03, 12:47 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "ROFLMAO. Is K_A gay too?"
Only in your dreams fatboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-03, 02:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Only in your dreams fatboy."
Why,

K_A

i thought you were my friend.

I wasnt saying you were homosexual, i was saying that its ironic that Kagom Fagk is acting like you are his manmate, and him saying " But i thought we were lovers!"

No offense toward you whatsoever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-03, 10:10 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Why, K_A i thought you were my..."
Slaynish, wipe that brown off your nose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-03, 02:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Why, K_A i thought you were my..."
I actually said that in the manner of "I thought we were amigos/friends/cool with each other though you probably hate me"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-03, 03:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I actually said that in the manner of..."
*wipes the brown off nose and finds it to be thanato's sisters pussyjuice*

Also, Kagom, I'm surrrreee you meant it that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-03, 03:58 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "*wipes the brown off nose and finds it..."
Thank you for the site.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-01-03, 05:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thank you for the site."
[Mondayecember:27:2004:03:30:56:PM] slaynish: if u have
[Mondayecember:27:2004:03:30:56:PM] slaynish: stds
[Mondayecember:27:2004:03:30:59:PM] slaynish: im going to be so happy
[Mondayecember:27:2004:03:31:06:PM] slaynish: becuase you'll have gotten them from me....
[Mondayecember:27:2004:03:31:07:PM] slaynish: ^_-
[Mondayecember:27:2004:03:31:10:PM] slaynish: becuase i have them 2
[Mondayecember:27:2004:03:31:13:PM] slaynish: and u know we were together
[Mondayecember:27:2004:03:31:16:PM] slaynish: like 15 times last month

I was going to go through and find all of the times you said gay things to me but I'd be here until tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-03, 05:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "[Monday:December:27:2004:03:30:56:PM]..."
Yeah.

I did say that to you, and it was a joke. You know it was a joke. I agree, i said gay things but you must remember all the times when you said stuff like " being gay isnt wrong, its just a lifestyle" but when i make jokes(funny to nobody, i agree, i dont even think they're funny) but when i say things like that you get quite aggrivated. I appologize, but you always seem to be a dick to me when im having my greatest moments.

Yeah yeah yeah, i admit i say some gay things, but i'd be here til' next week if i tried to find all of the times you've fucked w/ me for no reason or little to no reason. IMO, you take things way too seriously. Maybe i act too faggoteer? It doesnt bother me any, i've always got mantra <): o) = clown
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-03, 05:31 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah. I did say that to you, and it..."
When the FUCK did I say being gay isn't wrong?

If you knew anything about me you'd know I'm anti-gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!