Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: Which do you think is the best to start?
Windy Druid - Druid 3 30.00%
Trap Assassin - Assassin 3 30.00%
Martial Artist - Assassin 3 30.00%
Concentrator - Barbarian 3 30.00%
Summoner - Necromancer 2 20.00%
Bone Poison - Necromancer 2 20.00%
Bow/JavZon - Amazon 3 30.00%
Other 5 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Tough Decisions....
Posted 2005-01-02, 04:50 AM
Hi people! Long time since I posted here in the Zelaron Forums. Well I have been very busy in the last part of the year and now with the new year at it's beginning, I felt it's time to start over again by starting a new character to work on and get another "Ultimate Build". So far in my roster I have a wealthy MF Sorc and a Mighty Hammerdin. Now I look toward new and different challanges with new characters. So here is my problem, what character should I choose? In the poll ar the choices I have been presented with, please help me choose!

Also it would be nice if you could post some short, straight-to-the-point character build and equipment info on these choices. Thankyou for your time and help!

(If you pick the "Other" vote please post what other's there are)
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-02, 05:14 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "Tough Decisions...."
Other.

V/t or v/T

Welcome back! Do stay! And bring all your buddies! and check out my iso lists!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-02, 06:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Other. V/t or v/T Welcome back! ..."
What does V/t or v/T mean?
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:43 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "What does V/t or v/T mean?"
Vindicator Templar. Smite/foh Hybrid. The capitalized letter tells you which one of the two skills they maser in. A V/t is smite, and v/T is foh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:48 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "Tough Decisions...."
I said other, don't start again. Get a game worth playing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-03, 12:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I said other, don't start again. Get a..."
Okay, So the v/t type sounds interesting but I am going to turn it down cause I already have a strong pally and I am looking for something that isn't Pally or Sorc related. Other vote implies to Necro/Barb/Zon/Assassin/Druid type builds I haven't heard of yet. Sorry if this was misunderstood in any way. I have seen alot of Trap Assassins out there where ever I see a Assassin but I am not sure if that build is right for me. Some info on them would be nice. I have seen impressive Windy Druids too and would also like build stats on them too. Once again thankyou for your time.

P.S. - On a unrelated topic all together, BUY GTA-San Andreas!!!! TOTALLY ROCKS ALL GAMES!!!
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-03, 01:24 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "Okay, So the v/t type sounds..."
Make something totally out of the ordinary.. like Think back to .9 patch.. and make the good old sorc.. just for shits and giggles

Max:
Nova
Orb
Light Mastery
T.S.

Some Into:
Frozen Armour
Mana Shield
Static

Use:
Enigma
Shako
Ss *Spirit if on ladder*
Occy
Sojs
Travs
Chancies
Tals ammy or better

thats just random gear.. i mite make on nl for shits and giggles now that i think about it
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-03, 01:35 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Make something totally out of the..."
Your Build sounds fun but I noticed that you put a Nigma instead of tals for armor. Let me tell you I tried that and even tho you might do a tiny bit more damage while wearing nigma, you mf greatly suffers. I know that you said a standard sorc build but in 1.10, they plain are useless. The best sorc has to offer is the MF type, believe I know, I started my career in D2 build nothing but sorcs.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-03, 03:05 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "Your Build sounds fun but I noticed..."
tals would work.. but u lose skills, and the frw.. its a good trade off yes.. but i like enigma better.. i will try this on nl when i get ahold of wilma.... Mayb
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-03, 03:43 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "tals would work.. but u lose skills,..."
I think you should make an Other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-01-03, 05:20 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "Your Build sounds fun but I noticed..."
Real men wear Tals Armor!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-03, 08:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Real men wear Tals Armor! ..."
one of those new bugged things? i havnt played in ages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-03, 08:29 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "one of those new bugged things? i havnt..."
Dont let sov's Ubernub blind you.

Its a 08 tals with 15% ias jooel in it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-04, 02:25 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dont let sov's Ubernub blind you. ..."
I will state once again that if you do vote "other" Please STATE what other chars are out there (But no Sorcs or Pallys, I don't need that right now) So far in hte lead it the "other vote but both Assassin type and the Concetrator builds are following closely behind. So I pose this question, How do ppl feel about Windy Druids? Love'em or hate'em?
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-04, 07:29 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dont let sov's Ubernub blind you. ..."
it's 40/15 fool...

Sexy Purpleness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-01-04, 07:37 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "it's 40/15 fool... Sexy Purpleness..."
Windy Druids are really easy to build, so if ur just starting up again id say that is a good choice, all u really need to be good but not godly is: Shako, Nigma, Hoto, SS, Arach, Magefists, Any boots that you like really, Maras and if u can a cta on switch, u dont even have to have ele gcs do deal out some pretty decent blows
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2005-01-04, 01:39 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "Windy Druids are really easy to build,..."
Check the FCR bp's. You may need an armageddon fletch to hit it (yes I know its a sorc ammy.. deal wif it!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-04, 03:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Check the FCR bp's. You may need an..."
i thought .08's where banned...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-04, 04:34 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i thought .08's where banned..."
.08 glitch valors (4 socket ones...) are gone. So are 08 shakos. Thank goodness 4 os monarchs are gone too. I have an 08 viscertuant and had an 08 windforce... they exist. Just not shitty unfair hacked one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-04, 06:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting ".08 glitch valors (4 socket ones...)..."
oh ok.. i new the 4 soc ones disappeared cuz i used to d2jsp with a sorc what used them lol.. with havoks.. i had like 34k life and mana.. but ya..

i still dont get y they didnt all poof
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69