Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Why did I not go Orc?
Posted 2004-12-21, 11:14 AM
Dag. That hemmorage bug is f'n amazing, it'd be so insanely easy to level with that. Nothing like getting 4 combo points from 35 energy. Spend 110 energy maximum to get a 5 point eviscerate, which would take approximately 2 seconds. In the video the guy got 2 5 point eviscerates that crit for 1700+ each within 6 seconds. That's madness.

He claims he's fought 2 lvl 60 paladins at the same time and won, I believe that. He also claims he's fought 4 lvl 60's of different classes at the same time and won, I also believe that. It'd be easy when you can annihilate them each within a few seconds taking minimal damage.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...p=1#post426897
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...p=1#post427599
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-12-21, 02:33 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Why did I not go Orc?"
I've heard vague rumors of this bug, do you have any more info on what causes it/how to perform it?

Idle curiousity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-12-21, 02:46 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've heard vague rumors of this bug, do..."
That video is insane. Looks kinda like that warrior video before the beta patch that nerfed them. He was criting for like 2700 damage often, just insane dude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-12-22, 07:29 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've heard vague rumors of this bug, do..."
Vollstrecker said:
I've heard vague rumors of this bug, do you have any more info on what causes it/how to perform it?

Idle curiousity.
I'm not sure why it works, but it does. You just need to be an Orc Rogue with the hemmorage talent. Just using that gives you 4 combo points, there is no exploit or trick involved with it. If you were to have that, it'd be insane. You'd be able to land so many eviscerates it's not even funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-12-22, 07:42 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "I'm not sure why it works, but it does...."
i have a orc rogue!! but they probably will fix it by the time i get to the level needed to get hemmorage, what level do you get it at? but also, i thought all rogues had the same talents? from what you said other races have different talents?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-12-22, 07:53 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i have a orc rogue!! but they probably..."
All races to have the same talents, it's just that hemmorage was bugged with orcs.

It's fixed now though, or so I understand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber