Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post [MOVIE] Ocean's Twelve
Posted 2004-12-20, 12:11 AM
Alright, here goes.

Ocean's Twelve is somewhat like the older Ocean's Eleven. The 11 have been discovered by Benedict, and he gives them an ultimatum, he gets his 250 million back in two weeks, or they're done.

Basically, they have to do another job, but since they're too "hot" to work in America, they go to amsterdamn. Blah blah, the Plot is no where NEAR as good as the first but it's still a good movie to watch if you have nothing better to do.

In the end I give it a rating of 6.5 out of 10.0. Why is that? Because this movie is somewhat of a repeat, you can't get much of a new plot out of a movie that is based on stealing. There were a few parts in this movie where they were explained in the end, and everything seems to work too perfectly to be believeable. All in all, go see it, you may like it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-12-20, 05:07 AM in reply to D3V's post "[MOVIE] Ocean's Twelve"
If only one of the characters had whipped out a PSP during the heist, then it would have gotten a better rating!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-20, 03:37 PM in reply to D3V's post "[MOVIE] Ocean's Twelve"
D3V said:
Alright, here goes.

Ocean's Twelve is somewhat like the older Ocean's Eleven. The 11 have been discovered by Benedict, and he gives them an ultimatum, he gets his 250 million back in two weeks, or they're done.

Basically, they have to do another job, but since they're too "hot" to work in America, they go to amsterdamn. Blah blah, the Plot is no where NEAR as good as the first but it's still a good movie to watch if you have nothing better to do.

In the end I give it a rating of 6.5 out of 10.0. Why is that? Because this movie is somewhat of a repeat, you can't get much of a new plot out of a movie that is based on stealing. There were a few parts in this movie where they were explained in the end, and everything seems to work too perfectly to be believeable. All in all, go see it, you may like it.
If they change the plot, then the movie doesnt make any sense considering part1 is about stealing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hitmanx

Posted 2004-12-20, 05:54 PM in reply to hitmanx's post starting "If they change the plot, then the movie..."
D3V where did you get that? Because you obviously didn't write it. You dont capitalize leters, put periods, or ever use words like ultimatum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2004-12-20, 11:12 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "D3V where did you get that? Because you..."
Okay, D3V, this is not a friggin' review. If you want to post reviews, add more content, divide it into categories or give it a more professional look. Right now, the only thing that makes this even close to a review is that you included a score in the middle of the text.

*Moved*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-21, 10:45 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Okay, D3V, this is not a friggin'..."
Blah, I did write it, I was trying to be profesional.

I don't have time to make categories, go die raziel, you fag.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-12-21, 10:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Blah, I did write it, I was trying to..."
If you don't have time to commit to an actual review, then don't post your reviews in the Reviews Forum. Simple as that, cockbag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-22, 12:29 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "If you don't have time to commit to an..."
Look Raziel, it is a Review. I broke down the plot, expalined what goes on in it, and Gave it a rating, thats all you need. You get the 'gist' of it. So go suck a dick you hopeless loser, not everybody writes a fucking volume on shit when they're trying to make a point.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-12-22, 12:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Look Raziel, it is a Review. I broke..."
I can't wait to play Ocean's 12 on the PSP!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-22, 11:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Look Raziel, it is a Review. I broke..."
I'm not asking you to write a volume, D3V, I'm asking you to take more than five minutes to crap out a shitty opinion piece. Senesia's reviews are pretty short, and they convey about 10,000 times more professionalism than your shitwaste editorials.

Quit your goddamned bitching.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-23, 12:58 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'm not asking you to write a volume,..."
I agree.

I thought the movie was alright too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-27, 12:20 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I agree. I thought the movie was..."
You moved my thread from Reviews to "Media". This isn't just media, I reviewed the movie, I explained the plot, I DO NOT have to write anything more than that to consider it a review. It was slapped together, true. But it is to the point and tells you everythign you need to know without having to actually watch the movie.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-12-27, 04:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You moved my thread from Reviews to..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26402
STFU and RTFR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-12-27, 10:28 PM in reply to D3V's post "[MOVIE] Ocean's Twelve"
D3V said:
Alright, here goes.

1) Interesting AND unique content. No reviews taken from other authors but yourself will be published.
2) Proper use of grammar.
3) A single product genre in the subject/title.
4) A 10-point based rating (1-10) using decimal points if you so wish.

I did nothing wrong. Read your own fucking rules.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-12-27, 10:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "1) Interesting AND unique content. No..."
You forget the required format
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-12-30, 10:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "1) Interesting AND unique content. No..."
D3V said:
1) Interesting AND unique content. No reviews taken from other authors but yourself will be published.
Your "review" was neither interesting nor unique, D3V. Considering that "interesting and unique" are two un-quantifiable qualities, it is then up to my discretion whether or not the content of the review is suitable to the Reviews Forum, and in both yours and HandOfHeaven's latest threads, I deemed that the content was not interesting or unique.

I'm not picking on you, asshole. I did the same thing to HoH within the same ten-minute block. Neither of you posted threads that were, in my opinion, carrying enough content to be considered reviews, so I moved them both to Media. He took it like a man, you took it like a child. Let it go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-30, 11:50 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Your "review" was neither interesting..."
I see Raziel doing nothing other than enforcing the rules set in place when the Reviews forum was created. Those rules are in place to ensure that every review is both informative and interesting so that it does its job as a fucking review! The thing I don't see Raziel doing that disappoints me is stabbing you in the eyes with a fork.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-12-31, 06:42 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Okay, D3V, this is not a friggin'..."
Raziel said:
Okay, D3V, this is not a friggin' review. If you want to post reviews, add more content, divide it into categories or give it a more professional look. Right now, the only thing that makes this even close to a review is that you included a score in the middle of the text.

*Moved*
It sure as hell looks like a review to me. Lay off him, he's trying to do something productive just to get it shoved back in his face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-31, 06:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It sure as hell looks like a review to..."
I didn't shove anything back in his face, Thanatos. I told him that by my standards, that's not a review and he got lippy with me in response. After he chose to cop an attitude with me, he got attitude right back. Again, I told HoH the same fucking thing in the same span of ten minutes. I'm not picking on him, I'm not singling him out. The opening post in this thread is not a review by my standards, end of discussion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel