Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

check out my car
Posted 2004-12-06, 12:51 AM
isnt it sweet??? rool:

[img]rsx.jpg[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsx.jpg (44.7 KB, 35 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hitmanx

Posted 2004-12-06, 08:21 AM in reply to hitmanx's post "check out my car"
Bitchin...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-12-06, 08:27 AM in reply to hitmanx's post "check out my car"
Nice... I suppose...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-12-06, 08:51 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Nice... I suppose..."
Car? Pfft, so what...I have a computer with lights in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-06, 09:09 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Car? Pfft, so what...I have a computer..."
My computer is better than yours, Mantra-newb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-06, 09:17 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "My computer is better than yours,..."
oh yeah, mine is worse than yours
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-06, 09:54 AM in reply to hitmanx's post "check out my car"
Very nice. If you're Mr. Richy Poo-Poo Pants.

... Mine's still faster. :P

Haha, but seriously, that's an awesome car.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-12-06, 06:04 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Very nice. If you're Mr. Richy Poo-Poo..."
holy shit...this niqqa be riding in style!

(wishes he could afford a car)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-12-06, 06:34 PM in reply to hitmanx's post "check out my car"
So, which parent/relative bought you that ride? Assuiming you didn't just take a pic of a random car on the road like a nigga would.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-12-06, 11:19 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "So, which parent/relative bought you..."
Tyrannicide said:
So, which parent/relative bought you that ride? Assuiming you didn't just take a pic of a random car on the road like a nigga would.
no one bought me that car, i was the one who paid for everything from car payment to insurrance and even gas. And im not rich either, just a hard working fellow that wants a nice ride.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhitmanx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hitmanx

Posted 2004-12-06, 11:28 PM in reply to hitmanx's post starting "no one bought me that car, i was the..."
Ok, what job?

I want in on this magical job that earns you.. how much is that car?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-06, 11:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ok, what job? I want in on this..."
`Insolence` said:
Ok, what job?

I want in on this magical job that earns you.. how much is that car?

working in a warehouse (apple computers) that pay 9 bucks an hour which has plenty of overtimes and double times. Lately i've been working 12-15 hours everyday, so fucken tired but eehhh, thats wat i get for wanting a nice ride.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hitmanx

Posted 2004-12-07, 12:02 AM in reply to hitmanx's post starting "working in a warehouse (apple..."
hitmanx said:
working in a warehouse (apple computers) that pay 9 bucks an hour which has plenty of overtimes and double times. Lately i've been working 12-15 hours everyday, so fucken tired but eehhh, thats wat i get for wanting a nice ride.
Phew, good thing you don't work around PC's, else I'd be worried.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-07, 12:06 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Phew, good thing you don't work around..."
Wow, and taxes out of that, you must've worked for months and bought nothing else!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-07, 01:03 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Wow, and taxes out of that, you must've..."
`Insolence` said:
Wow, and taxes out of that, you must've worked for months and bought nothing else!

actually i have plenty of cash to spend, i just bought a new alpine deck and a pair of infinity components, also bought me a gamecube some games too. And still has a lot more to spend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hitmanx

Posted 2004-12-07, 08:45 AM in reply to hitmanx's post starting "actually i have plenty of cash to..."
How old are you?

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-12-07, 01:01 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "How old are you?"
you guys are overlooking the fact that when you buy a car you don't pay all of it!

for a 2004 regular car(like a civic) you would be paying like $250-290 a month and down payment.

SHit like this is what makes me want to commit suicide, coz I cannot work to get the thigns I want =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-12-07, 03:35 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "you guys are overlooking the fact that..."
No shit!? Wowz0r. You still have to be financed for it.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-12-08, 02:41 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "No shit!? Wowz0r. You still have to be..."
to dfd
im 20

to hades
i dont get wat u mean buy "when you buy a car you don't pay all of it!", when u do finance u pay monthly until u reached the total amount that the car is worth...and then interest etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hitmanx

Posted 2004-12-08, 04:55 AM in reply to hitmanx's post starting "to dfd im 20 to hades i dont get..."
He means you dont pay for it all in one time. Nice car btw, any customizing planned?.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy