Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

questions about D clone
Posted 2004-11-27, 02:23 AM
a few questions.......

1. i've been playing diablo2 for almost a year and have seen soj counter come up once, what gives?
2. can you fight dclone on both nonladder and ladder?
3. can nonladder and ladder person be on same IP?
4. i understand how to check what IP ur in, but how do you change it?
5. is it possible to make dclone spawn singlehandedly?
6. once soj counter comes up, how long do i have to find and kill dclone?
7. and i'm spent

i guess that's more than a few
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
holmesslice5 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenholmesslice5 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

holmesslice5

Posted 2004-11-27, 03:11 AM in reply to holmesslice5's post "questions about D clone"
Wrong Forum.

1) Nothing
2) Yes
3) I think so. I don't think bliz has ladder and non ladder servers...
4) If you're refering to the server Ip, you can change it by making/joining another game.
5) Yes
6) There is no set time
7) Me to. Hope this helped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-27, 04:04 AM in reply to holmesslice5's post "questions about D clone"
holmesslice5 said:
a few questions.......

1. i've been playing diablo2 for almost a year and have seen soj counter come up once, what gives?
2. can you fight dclone on both nonladder and ladder?
3. can nonladder and ladder person be on same IP?
4. i understand how to check what IP ur in, but how do you change it?
5. is it possible to make dclone spawn singlehandedly?
6. once soj counter comes up, how long do i have to find and kill dclone?
7. and i'm spent

i guess that's more than a few
1.) You're just unlucky. Amass some sojs and sell them if you really want an Anni.
2.) Yes.
3.) They can be connected to the same server, so yes.
4.) You can't. That's the server's IP, and likely a Static one anyway. You can get a new one by joining a new game (if the new one happens to be on a new server).
5.) Yes, but it can take many, many sojs or very few. It's luck.
6.) He will not spawn until someone gets close enough to a Superunique (Pindleskin, Bishibosh, etc) for that monster to spawn. Instead, DClone spawns in its place. There are no time constraints.
7.) So soon? You young'uns have no staying power.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-27, 08:55 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "1.) You're just unlucky. Amass some..."
thanks dudes.. ....

i've been up to about 6 in the morning playing d2 for the past week, now talk about stayin power :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
holmesslice5 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenholmesslice5 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

holmesslice5

Posted 2004-12-03, 07:48 AM in reply to holmesslice5's post starting "thanks dudes.. .... i've been up to..."
i didnt sell ne soj's, i was rushing hell when dclone spawned for me =D, and btw the best and easiest char to kill dclone with is a well built hammerdin, good resist decent dmg, 10k or above will work great, hope this helps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-03, 08:36 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "i didnt sell ne soj's, i was rushing..."
i_screwed_ur_ma said:
i didnt sell ne soj's, i was rushing hell when dclone spawned for me =D, and btw the best and easiest char to kill dclone with is a well built hammerdin, good resist decent dmg, 10k or above will work great, hope this helps
Yes if you're lucky enough to be in a server where others are selling soj then it might spawn. As far as killing it, pretty much anything that deals in magic or physical damage shouldn't have too much trouble as long as they can dish out a decent amount quickly (unless your elemental damage is backed by a nice bit of lower resists one way or another). If you aren't dealing a heck of a lot, a prevent monster heal mod somewhere will help a bit. Try to make sure your own resists are high as well unless you're a hefty tank and even then it doesn't hurt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos