Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Hello I'm a newb.
Posted 2004-11-03, 12:11 AM
Hi guys. I have read this forum Zelaron for some time now like a year now. I have learnt many tips and tricks from you guys posting forums on here. THx Guys. Finally i have decided to register to log in Zelaron LOL!!. Anyway I play D2 XP alot. I am getting richer day by day. I play D2 XP West Ladder. Account is diablo3004. Oh yah, this site rules......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cloudpower999 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencloudpower999 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cloudpower999

Posted 2004-11-03, 12:19 AM in reply to cloudpower999's post "Hello I'm a newb."
Welcome to zelaron. Try not to spam and have alot of fun (in- and outside the D2-section)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:06 AM in reply to cloudpower999's post "Hello I'm a newb."
Hi2u.

Play east.

Kthx!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:07 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Welcome to zelaron. Try not to spam and..."
you seem cool to me, watch out, there will be other people saying "ban teh nub"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:09 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "you seem cool to me, watch out, there..."
thank you, now say hello to the new guy as well >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:10 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hi2u. Play east. Kthx!"
Sovereign said:
Hi2u.

Play east.

Kthx!
dont turn him into some typo-freak... i mean.... he just joined.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:23 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "dont turn him into some typo-freak... i..."
Hello.

May I suggest you play USEast like most of the people on zelaron?

Thanks for reading this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:44 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hello. May I suggest you play USEast..."
omfg, you forgot the "My most honorable,"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-03, 03:01 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "omfg, you forgot the "My most..."
wow i forgot.. Hello there. have fun @ zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-03, 05:26 AM in reply to cloudpower999's post "Hello I'm a newb."
Welcome, please enjoy your stay.

sidenote: Geek you think you spamed enough in this thread? Wtf are you thinking?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-03, 06:07 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Welcome, please enjoy your stay. ..."
Welcome to zel, have fun

Play useast like the majority of these forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-03, 09:01 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Welcome to zel, have fun Play useast..."
Useast owns all..

welcome my friend.. come to east and join KoZ
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-11-03, 09:58 AM in reply to cloudpower999's post "Hello I'm a newb."
Welcome to Zelaron. Enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-11-03, 10:19 AM in reply to cloudpower999's post "Hello I'm a newb."
Welcome to Zelaron, we're glad we've made some peoples' gaming experience just that little bit better.

Do enjoy your stay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-03, 03:10 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron, we're glad we've..."
Welcome to Zelaron.

Please do not listen to Dr. Geekstar, for he babbles incoherent bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-03, 06:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron. Please do not..."
welcome to zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:14 PM in reply to cloudpower999's post "Hello I'm a newb."
BAN TEH NUB!

nah, just kiddin man. Yo i play West Ladder too. Im not rich by any means, but maybe we could duel or whatever. ill hit you up sometime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog