Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Cry Hi
Posted 2004-10-12, 04:05 PM
Hi, im on USWEST and I play non-ladder and im starting to get into PK now, ne1 wanan b my friend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-12, 04:25 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "Hi"
i would.. if i was on west.. but it doesnt matter where i go im poor lol.. botting is for pussi'z
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-12, 04:43 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i would.. if i was on west.. but it..."
Joka69 said:
i would.. if i was on west.. but it doesnt matter where i go im poor lol.. botting is for pussi'z
damn straight son lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-12, 08:49 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "damn straight son :grin: lol"
West sucks. Join the east side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-12, 09:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "West sucks. Join the east side."
welcome to zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-12, 10:17 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "welcome to zelaron"
west > east
oooorah

i dont wanna start from nothin lol
and i hav buds on west i aint tradin to east mang lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-13, 12:54 AM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "west > east oooorah i dont wanna..."
Then I'm sorry I cant be seen in public with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-13, 08:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Then I'm sorry I cant be seen in public..."
Sovereign said:
Then I'm sorry I cant be seen in public with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-13, 08:59 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting ":rolleyes:"
Welcome to zel... even though im kinda new as well.

everyone said it, and so will I .... east>west by a lot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-13, 12:59 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Welcome to zel... even though im kinda..."
Welcome to Zelaron and as for my opinion west>east in quality of duelers. but i think that east>west in terms of personality of people the people on east just seem to be nicer from what i can tell.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-10-13, 03:51 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron and as for my..."
tidus2005 said:
Welcome to Zelaron and as for my opinion west>east in quality of duelers. but i think that east>west in terms of personality of people the people on east just seem to be nicer from what i can tell.
yep! on east peeps seem nicer but west th duelers r better, well in my opinion.

oh ya i found a sic bonemancer guide, this guy named soulless one made it...

http://soulesschild.hiveports.com/necguide/

^ if you are interested
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-13, 04:28 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "yep! on east peeps seem nicer but west..."
welcome 2 zel, have a good time

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2004-10-13, 07:47 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "yep! on east peeps seem nicer but west..."
yeah souless is a hard ass necro lol i actually met him (on west) in a game before and he owned the game. him and another friend were unbelievable they killed me faster than any other necro that i have ever faced and they did it legit with no marrow walk bug it was crazy they have some serious skills.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-10-13, 09:08 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah souless is a hard ass necro lol i..."
East>west, west is for fags, kkthxbye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-13, 10:23 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "East>west, west is for fags, kkthxbye"
PureRebel said:
East>west, west is for fags, kkthxbye
AYE FUCK YOU MANG! lol jk ya b like that lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-14, 05:29 AM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "AYE FUCK YOU MANG! lol jk ya b like..."
While east doesn't = west.. they both have upsides and downsides
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-14, 05:46 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron and as for my..."
Regarding the dueling aspect, what do you expect. China and korea players get better ping on west!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-14, 01:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Regarding the dueling aspect, what do..."
Sovereign said:
Regarding the dueling aspect, what do you expect. China and korea players get better ping on west!

LoL, no wonder when I go in pk game call '"IRKOREAPEEKAYBECUZIRSAYPKPKTOWNPOTALPKPKTOWNPOTA LTTPKIRUSEMANYLOLOLO"

I r get naked kill so many time me so angry at them because they naked kill so mahny time and they also say in korean and chinese "ROFLTTPKPKINTOWNPOTALTPTPIRTTPKHYDRATTPKSTYLEPWNS JOOLOLOLO"

make me so angry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-10-14, 01:51 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "LoL, no wonder when I go in pk game..."
yes i r liek so agree to that life so unfair... and thye r liek alwyas "KEKEKEKEKEPWNZJOOINFACELOLIBAMZORZJOO"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot